剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
他是"组织"的目标 几年前由我执行的
He was a Division...target I took out a few years ago.
布兰特把我当成了心腹
Brant has taken me into his inner circle,
五年前
但还没有向我透露核原料的去向
but he hasn't dropped where the nuclear materials are yet.
没想到20磅的钚- 239
Wouldn't have thought 20 pounds of plutonium-239
能被藏得这么隐秘
would be that easy to hide.
交易什么时候进行
When's the deal going down?
他周二要与埃及伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥组织会面
He meets with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad on Tuesday.
布兰特把我当成了心腹
Brant has taken me into his inner circle,
我们有三天时间弄到包裹
So we have three days to secure the package.
长官 我就快得手了
Sir, I am close.
三天后 不管是否弄到钚 都把他抓来
After that, bring him in with or without the plutonium.
清楚了吗 - 是 长官
Clear? - Yes, sir.
你还有时间来施展魅力
You still have time to work your magic.
没有别的女孩能让布兰特这么着迷
No other girl's lasted this long in Brant's rotation.
你肯定让他印象深刻
You must be making quite an impression.
我知道这些任务让你很反感
Look, I know these assignments are distasteful.
但有时这是我们必须完成的任务
But sometimes we have to do them.
你懂的吧
You see that, don't you?
有天 布兰特对一名工程师不满意
The other day, Brant was unhappy with an engineer.
他说工程师造炸♥弹♥壳体的时间太长了
He said he was taking too long making a bomb casing.
所以他把工程师的妻子带来
So he brought in the guy's wife
当着他的面 打断了她的手臂
and broke her arms right in front of him.
称下次她就不会这么走运了
Said she wouldn't get off so easy next time,
他还会对他们的女儿下手
that he'd go after their daughter too.
所以 是的 我知道要做什么
So, yes, I know what I have to do.
长官 我们把布兰特抓来后
And sir, when we do bring Brant in,
我想与他在无监控房♥间里独处五分钟
I'd like five minutes alone with him in a room with no cameras.
我想让他知道 世上也有女人能伤害他
I wanna show him there are women out there who can hurt him too.
两天后 他们把布兰特抓了进来
Two days later, they, um, they brought Brant in,
但是我们没有找到钚
but we never found the plutonium.
珀西把他交给了中情局 他们接管了调查
Percy handed him over to the CIA and they took over the search.
他们也没找到钚
They never recovered it either.
他们在挪威的一处秘密监狱里
They've been torturing him for the information at a black site
严刑拷打了他五年
in Norway for the last five years.
他上周杀了三名特工 成功越狱
Broke out last week, killing three agents in the process.
看来他在外面有帮手
Looks like he had outside help too.
是谁 - 只有一个人
Who? - There's only one person
能告诉布兰特 我和玛德琳的关系
who could have told Brant my connection to Madeline.
但是珀西为什么要和这个疯子合作呢
But why is Percy working with this freak?
为了钚
The plutonium.
布兰特要把钚交给珀西
Brant's gonna give Percy the plutonium.
见鬼
Damn.
珀西的目标是核武器
Percy's going nuclear.
你到底在想些什么
What were you thinking?
我五年来一直都在想的事
Same thing I've been thinking for five years.
我把玛德琳·皮尔斯的情报告诉你
I gave you the Madeline Pierce information,
以为你会自己把握分寸
assuming you would use a degree of discretion.
有许多方法来得到尼基塔的注意
There were plenty of ways of getting Nikita's attention.
不需要走极端
Ways that did not involve
把参议员炸得粉身碎骨
blowing up a United States senator.
你有你的做事方式 我有我的方式
You've got your methods, I've got mine.
是啊 多亏了你的行动方式
Yes and courtesy of your methods,
现在我们的行动都受到全国关注了
we now have a national spotlight shining on our activities.
正是 他们将为参议员举办一次盛大的葬礼
That's right, and now there'll be a big funeral
会有各界人士出席
with lots of people in attendance.
包括她的儿子
Including her son.
你告诉过我 他在和尼基塔合作
The one you told me works with Nikita.
我会把她揪出来
I will draw her out.
你不会真的想在葬礼上胡作非为吧
You are not seriously thinking of attacking that funeral.
那地方会固若金汤
The place is gonna be a fortress.
所以我需要葬礼的安保方案
Which is why I need security plans for the event.
布局图 警卫部署 以及
Physical layout, guard deployment, personnel numbers
警♥察♥ 联调局和特勤处的人员数目
for the police, FBI and the secret service.
你能弄到 对吧
You can get that, right?
你是说 你要大闹一场
So...you make this mess...
然后让我帮你脱身吗
and then you want my help wading through it?
我现在还没抓到尼基塔
I don't have Nikita yet.
我们的交易 是你帮我抓到尼基塔
Our deal... is that you give me Nikita.
你是不是不想要钚了
Or do you not want that plutonium?
肖恩
Sean.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
告诉我关于那个凶手的一切
Tell me what you know about the man who killed my mother.
他叫尼古拉斯·布兰特
His name's Nicholas Brant.
是我替"组织"搞垮的一名军♥火♥商
He's an arms dealer I took down for division.
他想报复我
He wants payback.
所以他用核武器跟珀西做交易
He's giving Percy nuclear arms to get it.
他杀了我妈 就是为了报复你
So he killed her to get to you.
连带伤害
Collateral damage.
是的
Yes.
我是他的目标
I was the target.
他下一步打算怎么做
What's his next move?
如果我是布兰特 我会盯着葬礼
If I were Brant, I would stake out the funeral.
看看我在不在 如果我不在
See if I was there, if I wasn't then...
他就会对其他与尼基塔
He'll start looking for someone else
有联♥系♥的人下手 - 比如说你
he can use to get to her. - Like you.
你出席葬礼不安全 - 如果你觉得
You won't be safe if you go. - If you think
我不会出席我母亲的葬礼…
there's any way I'm not going to my mother's funeral...
太危险了 - 别说了
It's too dangerous. - No.
他可能会… - 闭嘴
He might try to... - No.
我不会让他操控我的生活
I'm not gonna let this guy control my life.
我要出席葬礼 我要亲手抓住那个混♥蛋♥
I wanna be there, and then I'm gonna hunt this bastard down
把他折磨得求生不得求死不能
and make him wish he was never born.
我觉得你该出席
I think you should go.
你觉得那是个好主意吗
Whoa, you sure that's a good idea?
布兰特在找我 这不是什么问题
Brant's looking for me, and that's not a problem.
因为我也在找他
Because I'm looking for him.
避开特勤局
Steer clear of the secret service.
不要和联调局起冲突
Avoid any entanglement with the FBI.
如果尼基塔出现 她肯定会待在外♥围♥防线
If Nikita shows up, she's likely to stay on the perimeter.
你的任务是找到她 而不是和警方交火
Your job is to find her, not to engage the authorities.
明白
Understood.
只搜寻目标
Hard target search only.
尽量活捉她
Capture her if you can.
如果办不到 就杀了她
And if that's not possible, then kill her.
今日国内政界领导人齐聚此地
The nation's political leaders gather today
吊唁玛德琳·皮尔斯参议员
to pay their final respects to senator Madeline Pierce,
本周初她遭到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸♥弹♥袭击 不幸身亡
Tragically killed by a terrorist bomb blast earlier this week.
参议员几周前
The senator, who only weeks ago
在另一场令人震惊的袭击案中幸免于难
survived another shocking attack,
她将以最隆重的军礼下葬
will receive full military honors
作为对这位公仆尽职尽责效忠国家的表彰
as befitting her distinguished career as a public servant.
美国总统
The President of the United States
也会出席葬礼
is going to be in attendance.
这个葬礼是此时
This funeral is the single
世上最安全的地方
safest place in the world right now.
也就是说你不必陪我
Which means I don't need you here.
我能帮你留心四周的情况
I'm just an extra pair of eyes.
我自己会留心的 - 肖恩
I have my own set of eyes. - Sean...
我没有机会出席我爸的葬礼
I never got to go to my father's funeral.
我没机会和家人一起送送他
I never got to be with my family for that last moment with him.
你现在有这种机会
You have that chance right here.
让我来盯着布兰特
Let me be the one that looks out for Brant,
监视外♥围♥防线的情况
pays attention to the security perimeters.
而你… 你可以和你母亲道别
And you...you can say good-bye to your mom.
道别不急于一时
Good-byes can wait.
我们还有正事要办
We have work to do.
发现什么情况了吗
Spot anything yet?
没有 无线电频率波动正常
Negative. Radio frequencies are hopping though.
保安人员在严密监视
Security presence is out of control.
很难想象布兰特能混进来
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表