剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
It's because you don't love yourself.
但没关系
And that's okay.
我愿意教你爱上自己
I'm willing to teach you.
我又看见我们的未来了
I can see our future again.
我已经迷失很久了
It's been a long time.
真的如此清晰
It's clear.
我就想告诉你计划失败了
So I want you to know your plan failed.
我还活着
I'm still alive.
但你也算有所成就
But you did succeed in one respect.
你让我和迈克尔更亲密了
Your brought Michael and I closer together,
谢谢你怂恿他过去
so thank you for sending him.
你误会我了 尼基塔
You got it wrong, Nikita.
我放了布兰特 不是为了对付你
I didn't free Brant to get to you.
他的复仇从不在我的计划里
His vengeance was never my plan.
没错 你要的是钚
Right. You wanted the plutonium.
我不知道你想要它干嘛 珀西
I don't know what you have planned for it, Percy.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我会自己弄清楚并阻止你的
I'll find out and I'll stop you.
一如既往
I always do.
我们为什么一直要这么做
Why do we keep doing this?
无止境的互相毁灭
This endless cycle of mutual destruction?
我知道一个了解的方法
I know one way to end it.
时易世变
Change is in the air.
"组织"迎来了一个新的纪♥元♥
It's a new age here at division.
换汤不换药
New song, same dance.
我有个小提议
Let me make a little proposal.
你放弃对我的讨♥伐♥ 我就放弃对付你
You give up your crusade against me and I'll do the same for you.
你和迈克就可以过上
You and Michael can go live life
不用担惊受怕的幸福生活
without having to look over your shoulder.
听上去不错吧
Sound good?
我有个不同的计划
I have a different plan.
是吗
Really?
珀西 你曾和我说过世间恶魔横行
You know, Percy, you once told me there are monsters out there.
你是对的 的确如此
And you were right. There are.
所以我要与你对抗到底
That's why I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表