剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
And if it wasn't for her...
我们也不会相遇
you and I would never have met.
他们来了
There they are.
迈克尔 派来的是杀手小队
Those aren't grab teams, Michael.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们上
We got this.
长官 反侦察装置显示
Sir, me countermeasures just logged
疑似"组织"卫星节点的信♥号♥♥出现
what looked like a division satellite node snooping around.
他们好像探测到了这个房♥间的设备
They appear to have pinged a device in this room.
这里的工人都被♥干♥掉了
All this stuff is dead.
我的电脑很安全
My computer's secure.
她身上没跟踪器
She's clean.
可能是反向探测 长官
Might have been a reverse-ping, sir.
那探测到的不是设备 而是我
Then it's not a device, it's me.
车已经准备好了吗
Took care of the car?
是的 - 那好 撤
Yes, sir. - All right, then move out.
一队 摧毁撤离车辆
Team one, disable the evac car.
这样他们就逃不出去了
No way they're getting out of here.
动作很快嘛
That was quick.
长官 你能听到吗
Sir, do you copy?
说 - 是"组织"
Go ahead. - It's division.
主线路已经被切断了
The main circuit's been cut.
突击队肯定已经进去了
Teams must already be inside.
你要做什么 - 救你的命
What are you doing? - Saving your life.
蹲下
Get down.
好了 走
Okay, go!
放开她
Let her go!
你下不了手吧
You won't do it.
对 被你说中了
No, you're right.
不要
No!
我是阿曼达
This is Amanda.
别费心追踪我的死亡开关了
Don't bother tracking the dead man switch.
信♥号♥♥已经被♥干♥扰
We're jamming it now.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我这是第几次让你无言以对了
Not the first time I've shut you out, huh?
你想怎样 珀西
What do you want, Percy?
分享啊
To share.
如你所知 我今天碰到了我们的老朋友
As you may know, I ran into an old friend of ours today
那人还是很恨你啊
Who is still very pissed off at you.
有些人就是学不会宽恕
Some people just don't know when to let go.
你在开玩笑吧
You're pulling my leg, right?
随便你说什么 事实摆在眼前
You can talk all you want, Percy, but the fact is
我控制着"组织" 而你亡命于天涯
I'm here and you're out there.
"组织"是我的
Division is mine.
而你对此却毫无办法
And there's not a thing you can do about it.
没关系 尼基塔有办法
Yeah, well maybe Nikita can.
她现在和卡拉在一起
She's with her now.
晚安 宝贝
Nighty night.
艾丽克丝 你再给我讲一次
Tell me again, Alex.
你为什么要这么做
Tell me again why you're doing this.
救我的妈妈
To save my mother.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
当然爱
Of course.
我不太了解她
I don't really know her,
所以我想多了解她
And that's something that I wanna change.
这对你来说 不仅仅是个任务
This is not just a mission for you.
面对自己的过去绝非易事
Confronting a ghost from your past is never easy.
你要不惜任何代价
You have to be willing to do whatever it takes.
这是你的经验之谈吗
You speak from experience?
记住 你不是在孤军奋战
Remember, you won't be alone.
而我对你的意义不仅是"组织"
And I don't just mean division.
我会陪着你
I'll be with you.
不管前方有何艰难险阻
No matter what comes.
很荣幸
Good to know.
我说过 有一天你回去挽救别人的
I told you you'd save somebody else someday.
尼基塔 我知道你满腹疑问
Nikita, I know you have a lot of questions.
这么久我一直都在逃亡
I have spent so much time on the run.
脑子都迷糊了
Just lost in my own head.
后来见到你
And then to see you.
你告诉我你加入了"组织"
When you told me that you were in division,
我真不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
我以为这是个骗局
I thought it was a trick.
我无法接受这个巧合
And then I couldn't accept the coincidence.
但是后来我想起来了
But then I remembered
一切皆有缘由
There are no coincidences.
我不想听
I don't care...
你的哲理 卡拉
About your philosophy, Carla.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
真♥相♥就是
The truth is...
这对我来说是个噩梦
This is a nightmare for me.
因为我
You being involved in this
你被牵扯进去
And me being the cause.
尼基塔 我怎么会想到去害你
How could I have ever wanted this for you, Nikita?
我只想帮助你
All I ever wanted to do was to help you.
但难以置信的是
But what's so crazy
你不仅在逆境中生存了下来
is that you didn't just survive
而且更是一天天强大起来
in the desert, you thrived.
我最后一次见你的时候
I mean, when I last saw you you couldn't even
你连一份工作都保不住
hold down a job.
别说了
Stop.
尼基塔 听我说
Nikita, just listen to me.
我想告诉你的是
What I'm trying to tell you
你所经历的一切
is that everything that has happened to you
是上天给予的礼物
is a gift.
不 不仅仅是礼物
No, more than that.
我相信这是命运
I believe it's destiny.
我们的命运
Our destiny.
行了 够了
All right, that's enough.
我不相信你说的话
I don't believe a word you're saying.
我为"组织"效命十年
I was at division for ten years.
从未听说过你
I never heard of you.
尼基塔逃走后 珀西和阿曼达说
When Nikita escaped, Percy and Amanda said
她是第一个逃走的人
she was the first to ever escape.
确实是
And that's true.
因为我不在"组织"之内
Because I wasn't in the program.
是我缔造了"组织"
I created it.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表