剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
《尼基塔》前情提要
Previously on Nikita...
我们必须阻止"组织" 而要实现这点
We have to stop Division, and to do that,
就必须找到黑盒
we need to find the black boxes.
黑盒里面记录了"组织"的一切所作所为
They contain evidence of every job Division has ever done.
我可以帮你拿到黑盒
I help you get the black box,
前提是你帮我找到
if you help me get the man
下令杀害我家人并正派人追杀我的那个人
who ordered my family's death and now has men hunting me.
但我们的生意里牵涉到那些黑盒
Our arrangement concerns the black boxes.
听说尼基塔手里就有一个
We heard a rumor that Nikita has one.
你能证实此事吗
Can you verify that?
她没有
She doesn't.
法国 阿尔萨斯区 科尔马
戒备解除 他不在这里
守护者不在这里
The guardian's not here.
看来我们的目标没在
I take it our target wasn't present.
他最近搬走了
He cleared out recently.
就差一步啊
Hmm, near miss.
我想不通
I don't get it.
所有迹象都没错
All the signs were right...
假银行账户 行动模式
shadow bank account, movement patterns.
法国 阿尔萨斯区 科尔马
他可能出去旅游了 想利用周末放松一下
Perhaps he took a trip, a weekend getaway.
守护者从不旅游
Guardians don't take trips.
他们除了留守阵地 保护黑盒
They don't do anything but stay at their posts
什么事情都不做
and guard their black boxes.
好吧 你比我专业
Well, you're the expert...
不过我还真没看出你专业在哪里
Not that we have anything to show for that.
你到底想说什么
You got something to say?
我只想说 我们的生意
Just that our business arrangement
进行得不太顺利 艾略特先生
hasn't been very good business, Mr. Elliot.
果戈理给了你时间 资金 资源
Gogol has given you time, money, resources,
而你的回报是什么
and what have you given us?
只是你给我们带来的那点欢乐吗
The limited pleasure of your company?
听着 我…
Look, I-I...
别再找借口了 艾略特先生
No more excuses, Mr. Elliot.
你必须找到并销毁剩余的黑盒
You will find and destroy the remaining black boxes.
我希望能马上看到实质性进展
I expect proof of real progress soon.
在那之前…
Until that time...
我们的生意还是再议吧
you may consider our business up for review.
尼基塔
Nikita!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你在和果戈理合作
Gogol?
等等
Hold on.
还有阿里·塔瑟洛夫 - 不是你想的那样
Ari Tasarov? - It's not what you think.
是吗 在我看来
Really? 'cause what I think
你正在和一个俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密行动组合作
is that you are working with a Russian black-ops group
而他们的首要任务就是干掉我
whose top priority is killing me!
我知道这很容易让人误会
I know this looks bad,
但阿里和我们一样 想置珀西于死地
but Ari wants Percy dead just as much as we do.
我不是在和果戈理合作 尼基塔
I'm not working with Gogol, Nikita.
我在利用他们
I'm using them.
这话听着真耳熟啊
Oh, where have I heard that before?
尼基塔 我绝不会让他们伤害到你
Nikita, I would never let them hurt you.
我把话说得很清楚
I made it very clear.
他们要是敢动你一根毫毛
They even breathe in your direction,
我就从阿里下手 把他们的脑袋统统拧下来
I'm ripping their heads off, starting with Ari.
说真的
Now, really...
你过来到底想干什么
what are you doing here?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
是吗
You do?
我想让你帮我搞到一个黑盒
To get a black box.
我把自己的弄丢了 - 丢了
I lost mine. - Lost it?
怎么搞的
How?
阿曼达搞的鬼
Amanda.
你说找不到艾丽克丝是什么意思
What do you mean you can't find Alex?
根据内部监控记录
According to Internal surveillance records,
她已经离开84小时了
she's been off campus for 84 hours.
她把手♥机♥留下了
She left her phone here,
所以没办法联♥系♥或跟踪她
so there's no way to contact or trace her.
那国家勘测局的搜查网络呢
What about the N.R.O.'s search grid?
他们的系统里有线索吗 - 没有
Anything from their systems? - No, nothing.
恕我多言 但艾丽克丝不是个自♥由♥特工吗
I'm sorry, but isn't Alex technically a free agent?
难道她不应该来去自♥由♥吗
Shouldn't she be free to come and go as she likes?
当然
Yes, of course.
但是自从果戈理开始追杀她
But after Gogol tried to kill her,
我们都认为让她待在这里才是最安全的
we all agreed the safest place for her was within these walls.
一定是发生了什么大事 她才被迫离开的
Something extraordinary must have happened to make her leave.
我要确保她的安全
I need to make sure she's okay.
她查看了一组聚焦莫斯科外
She accessed a series of satellite images
某区域的卫星图像
focused just outside Moscow.
那是乌迪诺夫的住♥宅♥ 她小时候的家
The Udinov mansion-her childhood home.
她为什么要找这栋房♥子
Why would she be looking at that?
因为现在里面住着
Because currently, it's the residence
她想杀的那个人
of the man she intends to kill.
根据对艾丽克丝的了解
And knowing Alex,
她现在已经到俄♥罗♥斯♥了
she's in Russia already.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 圣彼得堡
你是安德烈·阿布拉莫夫吗
Andrei Abramov?
你是哪位
我不会说俄语
I don't speak Russian.
但我知道你曾经和一位
But I understand you're used to dealing
国外客户做过买♥♥卖♥♥
with an international clientele.
你想买♥♥什么
What are you looking to buy...
鞋还是包 我刚进了一批古奇包
Shoes? Purses? I just got some Gucci.
我要枪和弹♥药♥
Guns, ammo.
这个外地人真蠢 干掉她 先看她身上有没有钱
永远不要低估你的对手
这是我父亲教我的
我要一把格洛克26 配上9毫米的消音器
Now, I'm gonna need a Glock 26 with a 9-millimeter suppressor,
五盒粉碎性弹头和五盒中空弹
5 boxes of frangible rounds and 5 boxes of hollow points,
再要一把带黑刃的刀
and a knife with a black blade.
我知道果戈理本应是我们的敌人
I know Gogol's supposed to be the enemy,
但那是以前在"组织"里的时候
but that's when we were with Division.
现在阵营的分化不一样了
The sides aren't the same anymore.
果戈理是个危险人物
Gogol is dangerous.
我们可以利用这一点
That could be good for us.
尼基塔 我们所剩的朋友不多了
Nikita, we don't have a lot of friends left.
你以为你是第一个
You think you're the first person
想利用他们的人吗
who's tried to take advantage of them?
珀西曾经尝试过 却玩火自焚
Percy tried it. Even he got burned.
你说珀西玩火自焚是什么意思
What do you mean Percy got burned?
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
暗焰行动
Operation Pale Fire.
"组织"和谢尔盖·斯迈克联手
Division collaborated with Sergei Semak
暗♥杀♥尼古拉·乌迪诺夫及其全家
to kill Nikolai Udinov and his family.
暗焰
Pale Fire?
那是我第一次违背命令
It was the first time I ever defied my orders.
我救了他女儿 亚历山德拉
I saved the daughter, Alexandra.
亚历山…
Alexand...
艾丽克丝 你的搭档吗
Alex? Your partner?
所以她才会和你联手扳倒"组织"
That's why she's working with you to take down division.
她已经转移重心了
Well, her focus has shifted.
她走上了一条不归路
She's headed somewhere dark,
这都是我的错
and I'm as much to blame for that as anyone.
她为什么不再信任你了
Why doesn't she trust you anymore?
好吧
All right.
你睡床 我睡沙发
You take the bed. I'll take the couch.
如果我们要扳倒果戈理 必须养精蓄锐
If we're gonna take down Gogol, we're gonna need our rest...
至少我需要
Or at least I will.
自从我戒掉机能强化素之后
Ever since I got off the regimen,
我保持了充足的睡眠
I sleep all the time.
不能开挂了吧
Human again, huh?
对 挺不爽的
Oh, yeah. It kind of sucks.
我先声明
Oh, and just to be clear,
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表