剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
if anything happens to me.
混进来了 马上去竖井
I'm in, I'm headed to the silo.
很好 阿曼达没找你麻烦吧
Five by five. Did Amanda give you any trouble?
没 珀西和罗恩让她慌了手脚
No, she's all freaked out about Percy and Roan.
还让我去监视罗恩
She asked me to go spy on him.
但你恐怕要让她失望了是吧 - 没错
But you're blowing her off, right? - Yup.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing down here?
不 情况不妙
Oh, no, that's not good.
我正要找你
I was actually looking for you.
我知道那晚你也在
I know you were there
"组织"突袭我家那晚
The night division raided my family's home.
你说"解决了妈妈"来确定她的死亡
You said "Mother down", confirming your kill.
但她并没死 是吧
But she wasn't dead, was she?
其实你给她打了镇定剂
You used a tranquilizer,
珀西让你办的秘密任务
a little special side mission for Percy.
我要知道那晚到底发生了什么
I want to know the truth about what happened on that night.
你来这儿不是为了这个
That's not why you're here.
那你来这儿干嘛
Well then, why the hell are you here?
破坏"组织"
Oh, just sabotaging division.
珀西交代的秘密小任务
Special little side mission for percy.
费尔普斯 是你吗
Phelps, is that you?
我感觉我进入了对调的另外一个世界
I feel like I've landed in an alternate universe.
你居然要奋力挽救"组织"
You, fighting to save division.
我也不指望你理解我 珀西
I don't expect you to understand me, Percy.
但我知道你一直想报仇
I understood your quest for vengeance,
为你未婚夫报仇
retribution for your fiance.
你们俩经常谈起丹尼尔吗
Do you two talk much about Daniel?
肯定很尴尬吧 你知情铲除命令
Must be a little awkward, since you knew about the kill order
却没提醒她
and didn't warn her.
你要觉得谁还会信你的谎言 就大错特错了
If you think anyone's going to believe your lies, you're wrong.
欧文早告诉我丹尼尔的事了
Owen told me the truth about Daniel.
那迈克尔知道你跟欧文的事吗
But does Michael know the truth about you and Owen?
看 光这表情
See, that's the look that tells me
就能告诉我一切
everything I need to know.
能走到一起的基础就有问题
The crack in the foundation.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
是她引诱你 承诺让你重获
She lured you in with the promise of regaining
失去的一切
everything that you'd lost.
而你从此深陷其中 难以自拔
Next thing you know, you're knee-deep
陷入尼基塔无尽的战争中
in Nikita's war with no end in sight.
真有趣
That's funny.
尽头近在眼前
I see an end in sight, right here.
真是居高临下 威风凛凛
Such a commanding presence.
就像率领新十字军东征一样
It's like she's leading the new crusades.
愿为你抛洒热血的人不计其数
So many people willing to lay down their lives for you.
比如那边那个可怜的笨蛋
Like that poor fool over there.
肖恩·皮尔斯
Sean Pierce.
你们居然能劝服他
That's a hell of a get.
我还记得你在家庭圣诞卡上的青涩脸庞
I can still see your pimply face on the family christmas cards.
看来海军生涯把你淬炼成了铁血真汉子
Looks like the navy made a real man out of you.
你为救玛德琳参议员而来
You're here for Senator Madeline.
亲爱的妈妈
Mommy.
如果我不接
If I don't answer it,
帕特里克会以为我出事了
Patrick will wonder what's happened to me.
而如果他以为出了什么差错
And if he thinks anything's gone wrong...
珀西在我手上
I have Percy.
交出触发器 释放人♥质♥
Give me the trigger and release the hostages,
否则我会杀了他
or he dies.
我怎么知道他是否还活着
How do I know he's not dead already?
把我们的要求告诉他们
Tell them our demands.
除玛德琳之外 全部干掉
Kill them all but Madeline.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你我心知肚明 他们罪有应得
I think we both know, they had it coming.
现在既然铲除了"上峰"
And now that oversight's out of the way,
我愿意谈判
I'm willing to negotiate.
如果你让我带走触发器
I'll give you Senator Pierce,
我就把皮尔斯议员交给你
if you let me go with the trigger.
肖恩
Sean.
盯着他
Cover him.
我们不能接受这个条件
We can't go along with this.
我们别无选择
We have to.
把触发器交给他
Giving him the trigger?
如果艾丽克丝搞定了内部电源
If Alex kills the power on site,
我们就没有后顾之忧了
we're in the clear.
珀西不知道她在行动 迈克尔
He doesn't know about her, Michael.
伯克霍夫 你还在吗
Birkhoff, are you there?
天呐 你还活着
Holy crap, you're alive.
我还以为那个终结者把你干掉了
I thought the terminator got you.
他仍穷追不舍
He's still after me.
好了 伯克霍夫 我到控制台前了
Okay, Birkhoff, I'm at the control panel.
干得漂亮 把我的手♥机♥拿出来
Okay, you're doing great. Get my phone out.
我把手♥机♥弄丢了 没有程序…
I lost the phone. Without the program...
没事 我们可以手动完成
It's okay, we can do it manually.
很简单 易如反掌
It's simple, it's like unplugging a toaster.
我记得你说…
I thought you said...
我知道 我只是得瑟了一下
I know, I was just being me.
我会指导你完成
I'll walk you through it.
你已经变成世界一流的特工了 尼基塔
You've become a world-class operative, Nikita.
我只希望有一天 你能勇敢面对
I just hope someday you stop trying to run
真实的自己
from who you really are.
不论如何 你我注定纠葛一生
I'm in your blood, for better or worse.
闭嘴 别逼我改变主意
Shut up, before I change my mind
把你的脑袋崩开花
about blowing your head off.
安全
Clear!
确认守护者在场
还有一些意料之外的目标
珀西和尼基塔
歼灭所有目标
未知身份特工正从东部靠近
We have unidentified agents approaching from the east.
永别了
Farewell.
启动全面清除
电源出现故障
We're experiencing a power outage.
电梯与主升降机停转
Elevators and main hydraulic lifts are stalled.
搜索远程电源
Scanning for remote exploits.
你要找的第一根电线是红色的
The first wire you're looking for is red.
我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
是俄♥国♥人
Russian.
"果戈里"肯定一直在追踪帕特里克
Gogol must have been tracking Patrick.
他们在抢夺肖恩的位置
They're trying to take Sean's position.
掩护我 - 不要
Cover me. - Negative!
去房♥子里面
Get inside the house.
"果戈里"的特工可能已经进去了
Gogol agents might be inside already.
你们得把她救出来
You have to get her out.
我会留在这里掩护他
I'll stay here and cover him.
我们走
Let's go!
好的 我找到蓝色电线了
Okay, I've got the blue one.
很好 还剩下最后一条
Okay, great, you've got one more left.
是一条连接变压器的黑色电线
It's the black one connected to the transformer.
搞定它 就不会过载了
That'll cancel the override.
找到了
Got it.
很好 现在赶快离开
Good, now get the hell out of there.
肖恩在哪儿
Where's Sean?
他在外面
He's outside.
不用谢我
And you're welcome.
你后面有人
Behind you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是南方司令部的温尼克上将
This is Admiral Winnick of Southern Command.
没错 就是他
Yes, he was.
这是打给阿曼达的电♥话♥
This is Amanda.
确认下"组织"是否逃过一劫
Confirm division survived.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表