I'm sweating spicy ban hoaw, wearing a Cambodian woman's shoes.
大汗淋漓 脚上穿着柬埔寨女人的鞋
What do you think is going on?
你觉得我这是怎么了
I don't know, I'm just trying to give you
我说不好 我就是想给你
an opportunity to lie to me, Joe, just trying to be polite.
一个扯谎的机会 乔 客套而已
Actually, the ancient Egyptians made pasta
其实呢 古埃及人做面条时
by flattening the dough with their feet.
是用脚 将面团压扁的
Cool, huh?
有意思吧
Sarah?
莎拉
Why do you have so many bras?
你买♥♥这么多的胸罩干嘛
You're a teacher.
你不就是个老师嘛
Teachers need bras, too.
老师也需要胸罩
You know, like, all that erasing and stuff.
用来擦黑板什么的
It's like...
比如
That's an after- school bra.
那是课后胸罩
Can I get out of doing homework
能免去我的作业吗
because you're dating my dad?
毕竟你在和我爸约会
No.
不能
Um, hey, I know having your teacher dating your dad is weird,
我知道老师和爸爸约会很诡异
um, but i just want you to know that,
可我只想让你知道
um, you can ask me anything.
你什么都可以问我
Really?
真的
Yeah, anything.
是啊 任何事
Are you in love with my dad?
你爱我爸吗
Do you and my dad ever dry-lump?
你和我爸有互看不顺眼的时候吗
Is sexting cool? What? No, it's not cool.
滚床单爽吗 啥 不 不爽
Have you done a 99?
你俩玩过"99"吗[应为"69
I think that's a tax form.
那是啥 纳税表吗
Have you ever given anyone plow chops?
你帮别人"扣饺"过吗[应为"口♥交♥
I don't know.
我不知道
How do you make love to a person animal-style?
兽♥欲♥迷情的体♥位♥怎么玩
Do you want to learn how to play bridge?
你想学怎么玩桥牌吗
I've been doing some thinking,
我思前想后
and I think it's time that I take you on a real date.
觉得是带你去正式约会的时候了
You're asking me out on a date?
你是邀请我去约会吗
Yeah, it'll be our first real date.
这会是我们第一次正式约会
Now, Italy on Ice is a celebration of all things Italian
《冰雪意大利》是对意国风情的礼赞
featuring ice dancing's biggest and brightest Italian stars.
拥有最大牌最优秀的意大利明星
Drea de Matteo is scheduled to appear,
据说德瑞·德·玛泰[美国演员]会出席
but, you know, they're not liable if she doesn't.
不过你懂 她不来主办方也没辙
I can't go right now.
我现在不能去
It's a really bad time, okay?
时机不好
I'm sorry, just take someone else.
很抱歉 带别人去吧
You mean, like another girl?
你是说 别的姑娘
Yeah, Schmidt, that's what this is.
没错 施密特 就该这样
That's the deal.
我们说好的
Just take someone else, okay?
带别人去吧
All right, yeah, sure, yeah, I'll just--
好吧 当然 我只是
I'll ask somebody else, I'll just-- yeah,
我会问问别人 好的
totally, and with these VIP tickets i got... poppacorno.
没问题 这些贵宾票还能换爆花花儿呢
What? Poppacorno.
啥 爆花花儿
Poppacorno.
爆花花儿
It's "Popcorn" In Italian.
是爆米花的意大利语
I don't think you should be rushing into these things.
你还没到接触这些事的年纪
You need to look for a partner who is...
你该找个伙伴
Ew, you said "partner."
你刚说伙伴
I know, that sucked.
我知道 弱爆了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, as your friend Jess, not Ms. Day,
作为你的朋友杰茜 而不是戴老师
just choose someone who makes you laugh.
选一个能让你开心的人
Like Nick? Yeah, I mean wait, what?
比如尼克 是的 啥 你说啥
Oh, my God, oh, my God, I love Nick so, so, so much.
天啊 天啊 我爱死尼克了
He's so hot.
他太正了
That Nick? I want to rub my face on his face.
那个尼克 我想在他脸上蹭啊蹭
Just to be clear, I am dialing
你听好了 我现在就打电♥话♥
another woman to go see Italy on Ice right now.
约别的女人去看《冰雪意大利》
That's fine, do it.
很好 打吧
Hey, guys, not now.
伙计们 现在别闹
Oh, it's ringing. Don't care.
通了 不在乎
This room cannot take any more hormones.
这间房♥已经容不下更多的荷尔蒙了
I love the juxtaposition of high-brow literary
我喜欢这样的高端学术文化
with low-brow youth culture.
和低俗青年文化衔接为一体
It's almost too much juxtaposition for me.
这对比反差太过强烈了
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
It's, like, right up to the line of juxtaposition,
几乎就要相交在一起
but I think I'm gonna let it slide.
我却忍♥不住让它们错开
Hey, I got to-- yes.
我得接个
You've got Nick.
我是尼克
Hey, Nick-ole.
尼可♥儿♥
What's going on, Schmidt?
什么事 施密特
What it be, girl?
怎样啊 姑娘
What you got going on, ma?
有什么计划吗
It's the freakin' weekend.
这可是销魂的周末时间
Did you just call me "Girl"? Are you wearing something sexy?
你刚是叫我姑娘吗 你穿的性感不
Just, you know, button-down and jeans like always.
和以前一样的温文尔雅衬衫和牛仔裤
Oh, you got jeans on, baby, are they tight?
你穿着牛仔裤 宝贝 紧吗
Hmm, they're a little loose; I buy 'em big.
有点松 我买♥♥了大号♥
Oh, them jeans sound sexy.
牛仔裤听着真性感
Everything all right? You want to hang out more, Schmidt?
还好吗 你想出去玩吗 施密特
You taking care of that tushy-- taking care of that tushy for me?
你照顾好屁屁 替我照顾好屁屁没
I'm not doing, like, squats or anything.
我才不做下蹲什么的
I'm trying to eat less doughnuts.
我有尽量少吃甜甜圈
You still keeping it tight?
你的翘臀还在吗
You're an idiot.
你个二货
What?
怎么了
I thought this is what you wanted.
我以为这是你想要的
This is a really good example of people who should not be making love.
这真是一个人们不该滚床单的好例子
Have fun. Cece, are you okay?
玩得开心 希希 你还好吗
Damn it!
我靠
You don't understand-- I love Nick so, so, so much.
你不懂 我爱死爱死尼克了
He's so hot, I'm going to die.
我要被他帅死了
Sarah, Nick is way too old for you.
莎拉 尼克对你来说太老了
I live with him.
我和他一起住
He is dirty and weird. No, no, no, no...
他又脏又怪 不 不 不
Sarah, not Nick's room.
莎拉 别进尼克的房♥间
It's not well ventilated in there.
那里通风不好
Let's see, we'll get there a little early,
我们会早到一点点
maybe get you in the shower,
也许带你去洗个澡
maybe a once-over with some disinfectant.
用消毒水洗一遍会比较好
Yard sale pull over. No.
庭院旧货大甩卖♥♥ 停车 不
Someone rich died, I can smell it.
我感知到有个富豪死了
Okay, look, Joe, I'm trying to get you to the show on time.
乔 我得准时带你到节目现场
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你干啥呢
I'll push you out of the car.
我要炒了你这司机
Oh, yeah, yeah, baby, yard sale, yeah.
庭院旧货大甩卖♥♥ 宝贝
Oh, I feel so alive.
我容光焕发
Aah, I got a charley horse.
我抽筋了
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, Sarah.
莎拉
Can you come out of Nick's room?
你能从尼克的房♥间出来吗
I'm going to roll in his dirty clothes.
我要在他的脏衣服里打滚
Jess, Schmidt asked me out.
杰茜 施密特约我出去
Like, he came over and he asked me out,
他过来 约我出去
and I really can't go on a date with him right now.
我现在真的不能和他约会
Sarah! I've had enough of this little...
莎拉 我受够了这小
Listen to me, listen to me,
听我说 听我说
all right, you little brat,
你个小屁孩
you just need to be quiet
你给老娘安静点
because I need my friend to focus on me right now!
老娘现在正是需要朋友的关键时候
What are you doing, Cece?
你干嘛呢 希希
You know how much this means to me.
你知道这对我来说多重要
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表