I don't, I don't. It was the other one.
没 搞错了 是另外一家
Oh, you have got to be kidding me, man. No.
你开玩笑吧 没
That's right.
就是这样
I need long sustained mashes.
我要烂一点的土豆泥
Oh, hey, you've got something on your nose right...
你鼻子上有点东西
What?! What?!
干嘛 你干嘛
No!
有没有搞错
What is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
Look at this recipe. Look at the recipe.
看看菜谱 你看看
Where in this recipe does it say
这菜谱上哪儿写了
"put mashed potatoes on Schmidt's nose"?
"往施密特的鼻子上抹土豆泥"
Look at it. No. Here? Here? Here?
你看 没有 这里吗 这里吗
Go on, show me! Hey, Schmidt!
来呀 指给我看 施密特
Oh, hey. Hey. Look, Paul, move.
你们回来了 保罗 让让
We got the nuts, Jess.
我们买♥♥到坚果了 杰茜
I don't think Nick likes me very much.
我觉得尼克好像不太喜欢我
No.
没有啦
Turkey!
火鸡
Turkey's on fire! Fire!
火鸡着火了 着火了
Jar.
丢钱吧你
It's like a Prince video.
弄得跟王子的MV似的
Oh, my god. Oh, I'm so sorry.
天哪 我很抱歉
I really wanted you to have a good time.
我是真想让你玩得开心
Remember when it was only dudes living here,
只有我们几个大男人住这儿时
and we had no fires? This is ridiculous.
从没失过火 太不像话了
Three months ago we didn't even know this girl.
三个月前我们根本不认识这女人
My Lasik'd eye is freaking out.
我做过激光手术的眼要瞎掉了
Okay, that's it. We're leaving.
好了 得了 我们走吧
Guys, let's get out of here.
伙计们 我们出去
I've had a great time. Paul, I am so sorry.
我玩得挺开心 保罗 真对不起
We're going to the bar. We can't get rid of the smoke.
我们要去酒吧 这烟散不了
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait! Hold on,
等等 等等 别走
we can still do this. What are you guys doing?
我们还可以继续的 你们这是干嘛呀
I have been dying to try that food
我迫不及待想尝尝
you've been cooking all day.
你今天做的菜
You've been slaving away in there.
你都忙活一天了
What's your name again? Schmidt.
你叫啥来着 施密特
Right. You know, it's my last name.
对 这是我的姓
Well, my last name is Genzlinger,
好吧 我姓甘茨林格
and I'd like to eat the food
而且我很想吃
that you've been making all day, Schmidt.
你做了一整天的菜 施密特
Yeah, all right. Genzlinger.
好吧 甘茨林格
I'm with Genzlinger. I have an idea!
我同意 我有个主意
Let's go next door.
我们去隔壁吧
Mrs. Beverly's really great. She's visiting her sister,
贝弗利太太人很好的 她去看她妹妹了
but she gave me her spare key for emergencies.
她把备用钥匙给我了 以备急用
So we're breaking and entering.
所以说 我们就这么闯进去么
That's a felony, FYI.
顺便说下 这可是重罪
Hey, law school! Nice!
大律师 真不错
No, we're not breaking in.
不 我们这不是闯进去
I gave her a key to our place, too.
我把我们屋子的钥匙也给她了
She sometimes has a problem with her shower.
她的淋浴器有时会出问题
No, not you.
等等 你站住
What are you doing? You promised me you'd be nice to him.
你怎么了 你保证过要对他态度好点的
I was nice to him! I've been very nice to Paul.
我对他很好啊 我对保罗的态度一直很好
The whole car ride over I was nice to him.
刚才在车上我一直对他很好
You know what he tells me about?
你知道他跟我聊啥吗
He likes Air Bud 2.
他喜欢《飞狗巴迪2》
He loves dogs. I know where
他喜欢狗 我还知道
he gets his copies made. He likes to whistle.
他在哪儿复印文件 他喜欢吹口哨
He wanted to open the door with me,
他想和我一起开门
so when my hand went up, so did his.
所以我举起手的时候 他也举起来了
Oh, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
He's not cool enough for you.
他不配做你的哥们儿
'Cause nobody can be cool enough for cool Nick Miller.
因为没人能配得上酷酷的尼克·米勒
I'm Nick Miller.
我是尼克·米勒
I'm so cool, I'll make my cool face.
我很酷 我表情也酷
Why don't you like him?
你为什么不喜欢他
Who cares? Do you like him?
谁在乎这个 你喜欢他吗
Of course I like him.
我当然喜欢他
Okay, fine! It doesn't matter what I think, does it?
这就行啦 我怎么想根本不重要 对不对
'Cause I don't have to have sex with him.
因为我不必跟他滚床单
I do. I want to.
可我会 我想
I want to have sex with him big-time.
我就想跟他滚到惊天动地
Great. You heard me!
好 懂了吧
Big-time! Okay?
惊天动地 行不
I want to take him down to Chinatown
我要带他去"唐人街"
and slice him off a piece of this pumpkin pie, okay?
然后像切"南瓜派"一样把他吃干抹净
What is pumpkin pie? I want to do all the things
南瓜派指什么 我想跟他做
that you do in a bedroom, with him, okay?
你在房♥间里做过的事 咋地
I want to do it standing up and sitting down,
我还想站着做 坐着做
and half-up and half-down,
站一半躺一半
and the wiggly one, and the bear attack,
我还想边做边扭 来个熊进式
and the claws in the head,
爪子在头上
and the one the figure skaters do,
还有花样滑冰式
and the What's For Lunch,
饥不择食式
and the... Give Me That Hat.
欲擒故纵式
Let's just say that I'm good. I'm really, really good.
你只要记着 我床技一流 超级棒
And I don't care what you think! Then why did you ask me?
我才不管你怎么想 那你干嘛要问我
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
Uh... just want you to know everyone really loves Paul.
我只是想说 大家都挺喜欢保罗的
And also, we can hear everything you're saying.
而且 大家都听得到你说的
What?
什么
Play through.
你们继续
After you, Jess.
你先请 杰茜
Excuse me.
抱歉
So, um... just a heads-up.
呃...只是解释下
Uh... we're just rehearsing a play that, uh,
我们刚只是在排练
Nick is writing. It's called...
尼克写的一个戏剧 名字叫...
"Big-Time."
《惊天动地》
It's... it's about a man
内容是讲一个男人
who, um, loves another man named Paul
爱上了另外一个叫保罗的男人
and it's not very good.
而且 写的很糟
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I've done Give Me That Hat.
我做过欲擒故纵式
Only for me it was like, I, you know, I was like,
对我而言有点独创性 其实是
I was like, "Here, take my hat."
主动就擒
Do you know what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吧
So how bad was it, on a scale from one to bad?
你觉得 刚才的闹剧糟到什么程度了
Let's put it this way: a normal guy
这么说吧 如果是常人的话
would've left a long time ago and he's still here, right?
早就走了 但他还在这里 对吗
He's not normal.
他不是常人
Schmidt yelled at me earlier.
施密特之前吼了我
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Did he get weird? He's weird about cooking.
他又莫名其妙了吗 他做饭的时候就是这样
Did you touch his whisk?
你动了他的搅拌器吗
No, the thing is, Jess...
不是 杰茜 我要说的是
is I think I'm into him.
我好像喜欢上他了
What? Oh, god.
什么 天哪
Yeah, he's got this rage inside of him, this fury,
他内心的那种愤怒 那种怒火
and I just love it. Hey, Schmidt?
我太爱了 施密特
It's hour nine. I'm starving.
你做了九个钟头了 我快饿死了
Well, I can blanch or I can talk,
要我去皮还是聊天
but I can't do both.
一心不能二用
I'm going in.
我上了
Nick...
尼克
I gotta just say something to you.
我想跟你聊聊
I feel like... you think I'm kind of annoying.
我感觉 你好像挺烦我的
You didn't have to come here to say that.
你不用跑这儿来说
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表