Hi.
你好
One more time. Cara-lee?
再说一遍 凯拉莉?
Uh, Caroline. Caraloo?
卡洛琳 凯拉露
Coraline? Caroline.
克洛莱 卡洛琳
Okay. Fancy.
好吧 好名字
Well, I'm Nicholas's girlfriend.
我是尼克拉斯的女友
We just started dating,
我们刚刚开始约会
so we're still in that honeymoon phase.
我们还在蜜月期
I barely sleep. So much doing it.
我都不睡觉的 整晚做啊做
So much doing it.
还真是
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
He's so soft, like a towel.
他多嫩 像是毛巾
Well, it was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you, too, Carol.
我也很高兴认识你 卡洛
Caroline.
卡洛琳
I give up! I guess
我记不住 我想
I'll see you later.
那就稍后见吧
For sure, for sure, for sure.
当然 当然
Oh, my god. Was she jealous?
妈呀 她这是在吃醋吗
I think she was jealous. You did so good.
我觉得她是在吃醋 你表现得太好了
That was remarkable.
太出色了
I just done what my mama learnt me.
姐只是使出家传绝招而已
Give me the teeth.
把牙齿给我
Brooke.
布洛克
Hi.
你好啊
Schmidt.
施密特
You used to borrow my poncho freshman year.
大一那年我经常借披肩给你的
Remember that? No.
还记得吗 忘了?
Fat Schmidt?
肥仔施密特
Fat Schmidt!
肥仔施密特
Of course!
记得
You look great.
现在很帅嘛
You, also, for sure.
你也很漂亮
Um, how are your classes?
课上的怎么样
I mean, not that we're... not that we're in school anymore.
我说错了 我们已经不是学生了
I know that.
我当然知道
What are you drinking? White wine?
你喝什么 白葡萄酒吗
I'm not drinking.
我不喝酒
I'm sober, six months.
我已经戒酒六个月了
Can I get a seltzer, please?
麻烦来杯矿泉水
Me, too.
我也是
You're six months sober, also?
你也戒了半年了吗
Seven months. One more.
七个月 比你多一个月
Wow. That's great.
太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Here's your, uh, white wine.
您的白葡萄酒
What? What? That's a mistake.
什么东西 弄错了
No, I didn't order that. No!
我没点这个 没有
No, sir!
没有点
Even the... even smell of it.
闻起来就...
I'm gonna run back to my table.
我回座位了
But you can come talk to me if you need to.
你想谈谈的话可以找我
Oh. Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
So what I need you to do is this.
给我听好了 我需要你
I need you to put vodka in a water bottle, okay?
把伏特加倒进开水瓶子里
Then rendezvous with me in the restroom, okay?
然后跟我在洗手间碰头
Same page? Same page?
明白了吗 懂了吗
This kid is pushing my buttons.
这小鬼真把我惹毛了
Winston, he's just a little boy. Relax.
温斯顿 只是个小孩子而已 别较真
Brooke asks, I'm six months clean and sober,
如果布洛克问起 我已经戒酒六个月了
and looking to settle down.
想成家立业做个好男人
Great. Schmidt's sober.
很好 施密特戒酒了
What are you doing?
你做什么
She's looking at us.
她看着咱们呢
Your head is shaped like a yam.
你的头好像番薯哦
Yeah, I know. I can't wear soft hats.
我知道 我不能戴软呢帽
Hey, when she comes here,
她过来后
I want to talk to her by myself.
我要单独和她聊
No. Are you sure? Jess, I'm fine, for real.
你能行吗 杰茜 没问题的
Hi.
嗨
Could that ceremony have lasted any longer?
刚才的仪式真够长的
Ha, ha. We loved it.
哈哈 我们挺享受的
Taking notes in case Mr. Commitment-Phobe over here
学习一下 以免这位住家好男人
decides to make an honest woman out of me.
决定把我娶回家
Hey, Jess,
杰茜
did you want to go do that thing from...?
你不是要去...
Yes, I did. I want to do it very badly.
是的 我要去 非常想去
Yup. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
And now, for the first time ever,
现在 有请新婚伉俪
Mr. And Mrs. Handelman-Pyong.
海德曼-杨夫妇
Yay! Bride and groom!
好耶 新娘和新郎来了
Make way!
请让开
Huzzah! Celebrate love!
让我们欢庆真爱的结合
Get ready for a wonderful life of merriment and joy.
祝他们新婚快乐 白头偕老
Jess is... great.
杰茜很...不错啊
The best. Yeah, so happy.
最棒了 我好开心
Are you guys pretty serious, or...?
你们来真的吗 还是
Yeah, we are pretty serious.
是啊 挺真的
Yeah, we live together.
我们住在一起
I mean, different bedrooms, but shared bathroom,
不同的卧室 共用的洗手间
so that's something.
算比较真吧
Alcohol. Any kind of alcohol you have.
酒 随便什么酒
Just give me anything.
给我来点
Thank you. Give me that.
谢谢 给我
Oh, God.
老天爷
It's like you're lapping it out of a puddle.
看你喝酒的这副猴急样
Ugh! Where'd you get those boots, off a lady hiker?
你哪儿买♥♥的鞋子啊 女式户外鞋吗
Look at those earrings. Are they clip-ons?
瞧你那耳环 夹上去的吧
I'm gonna make you wear them.
我会让你戴上的
Huh? No.
别做梦了
Is it bad that I can't feel my legs?
我的腿没感觉了是不是很糟
Yes-- now let's talk about my problems.
很糟 现在谈谈我的问题
Jess, I have to go home with Brooke tonight.
杰茜 我今晚一定得和布洛克回家
I deserve someone like Brooke. She's perfect,
我就该配布洛克这样的绝世美女
and it doesn't matter that I have gymnastic,
我不在乎和格兰奇上♥床♥有多
mean-spirited, highly educational sex with Gretchen.
竞技性 无♥耻♥性 高度教育性
It's just-- that's not what I want to do anymore, okay?
我就是不想和她做了 明白吗
Not tonight.
今晚不想做
What's so bad about liking Gretchen?
格兰奇有什么不好的
I mean, you guys obviously have,
你们两个很明显
like, a weird connection.
很来电的说
No, no, no, no, I want to connect with Brooke.
不不不 我要和布洛克来电
I want to connect with her in the shower, on the floor...
我要和她在洗澡时来电 地板上...
sitting Indian style. Okay, you know what? You can keep talking,
玩花样时来电 好吧 你继续说
but I'm going to put my hands over my ears.
我要把耳朵捂住了
We got a problem. What?
有麻烦了 什么事
Jess, what did you do?
杰茜 你怎么把人弄丢了
What? They're fine, they're just talking.
怎么了 他们挺好的 聊天而已
No, no, no, no, no, with Caroline he is not fine.
不不不 有卡洛琳他就好不起来
Okay, he ran into her at a party two months ago,
两个月前 他在一个派对上碰到她后
then sent me a ten-page e-mail about what she meant
就发给我十页的电邮 解释她说的
when she said, "I'll see you soon."
"回头见"的潜台词
She will flirt with him until she knows she can have him.
她会和他调情 直到她发现她还可以拥有他
It's like he's her backup plan.
他就像她的终生备用胎
I didn't know that.
我不知道
You want to live with Nick when he's not showering and crying all day?
不洗澡整天哭鼻子的尼克 你愿意一起住吗
He sounds like this.
他哭起来就这样
You ever heard a grown man sob and listen to Simon and Garfunkel?
你有见过边听"西蒙丰加科二重唱" 边抽泣的大老爷们吗
Yeah, my dad. Yeah.
我的天 没错
Okay, I get it... but I just...
好的 我明白 只是我
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表