你还不了解我
but I need a TV.
可我需要看电视
Do you have a TV at Spencer's?
你有电视在斯潘塞那里吗
Yeah, I do, it's just really big and thin and bright.
我有 超大超薄超清那种
Go get it. Go get it.
去拿回来 去拿回来
No, I can't call Spencer, I haven't talked to him
不行 我不能打给他 他和那贱妇被我捉奸在床后
since he cheated on me with that ho.
我就没和他说过话了
Actually, that's not fair-- she might be a really nice ho.
这样说不厚道 也许她是个不错的贱妇
I just don't want to get in a big fight with Spencer.
我只是不想和斯潘塞大吵
I want to be friends with him eventually.
我想和他再见也是朋友
Why do you want to be friends with your ex?
为什么分手后你还想做朋友
I don't want to be friends with Caroline,
我可不想和卡洛琳做朋友
and all she did was rip me open and tear out my heart
而她只不过是徒手掏走了我的心
with her perfect, perfect hands.
她的手是那么那么的美
He has a power over me. It's like he's
我无法抵挡他的魔力 就好像他是
a wizard and I'm his mage.
伟大的巫师 而我是反派
I think it's his hair.
可能是因为他的头发
He has this, like, really beautiful hair, and whenever I see it,
他有一头美丽的秀发 只要我一见
I get the whoo-whoos.
我就完蛋了
Oh, my god,
上帝啊
I hate my life. All right, guys
我死了算了 好了 别说了
look, Jess, I know.
听我说 杰茜 我知道
Closure.
结束
Ouch.
好难
Am I right?
我没错吧
I don't know at all what you're saying right now.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Okay, Jess, think about it.
好了 杰茜 这样想
Schmidt, it's not that complicated.
施密特 哪有那么复杂
Jess, just get the TV back.
杰茜 把电视拿回来
I need a TV. It's important.
我要看电视 这很重要
It's a television.
这是电视
It's what brings all of-- just get us the TV!
它会带来所有的... 把电视给我们拿回来
Okay, it's not a big deal.
好的 没什么大不了了的
I'll do it, I'll call Spencer
我会去拿 我会打给斯潘塞
and I will talk to him
我会跟他谈谈
and I will talk to him,
我会跟他谈谈
so yay.
可以了吧
Yay.
可以了
Hi, Spencer.
你好 斯潘塞
Hi, Jess-Jess.
你好 杰杰
Wow, I missed this place.
好怀念这个地方
How's your yogurt thing, Schmidt?
优格好吃吗 施密特
Oh, the parfait?
冻糕吗
It's parfait. Don't.
这是冻糕 别乱造词
Oh, hello, you look beautiful today and smart.
你好 你今天看起来真是美貌与智慧并存
Stop talking to me, Schmidt.
别烦我 施密特
So you're making all the calls now, Schmidt.
现在是你说了算了 施密特
Sure. This must mean you are the top dog.
当然 这就意味着现在你是老大了
Yeah? Absolutely.
那又如何 他是老大
You know, I'm glad you guys think that
很高兴你们这样想
because, you know,
因为
I think that, too. 100%.
我也这样想 完全同意
I mean, when I moved out, obviously
我搬走后 很明显
there was a power vacuum.
出现了领导真空期
Yeah, I needed a leader.
是的 我需要被人领导
I didn't know which end was up.
没人带着我就跟没头苍蝇似的
No, Nick's a bottom-- you know what I mean.
尼克是跟班型的 你知道的
Absolutely.
当然当然
Say, Winston, do all top dogs need the biggest room
温斯顿 你说所有的老大都住大房♥间吗
or, I don't know, is that kind of cheesy, is it a little overkill?
或者说 是否有点俗呢 老大就得住大的吗
No, no, but I definitely see what you're saying, though, definitely.
不会不会 不过我完全明白你的意思
Um, every top dog is different,
老大的风格各有不同
every top dog is different.
老大的风格各有不同
Hey, Schmidt, what, uh, kind of top dog are you?
施密特 你是哪种类型的老大
The kind with the big room.
住大房♥间的类型
I'm so glad we're talking.
很高兴我们能聊聊
Last time I saw you, you were so mad.
最后一次见你 你好生气
How is, um...? Rochelle.
那位如何 洛雪儿
Rochelle-- fancy name.
洛雪儿 好雅的名字
She's great. Rochelle
她非常不错 洛雪儿
Like a mermaid.
好像美人鱼的名字
Hello, I'm Rochelle.
你好 我是洛雪儿
I eat fish.
我吃鱼
Yeah, we have a lot in common.
我们有好多共同点
Obviously we both love bikes.
我们都爱骑单车
I love bikes.
我爱骑单车
Not enough.
爱得不够
Um, Spencer, I need my stuff back--
斯潘塞 我要把我的东西拿走
my TV and all my winter clothes
我的电视 冬天的衣服
Yeah, of course. and my plants.
没问题 还有盆栽
I would have brought it today, but I rode my bike here,
我本想今天拿来的 可惜我骑单车来的
you know, without the basket.
没车篮装
Well, when would be a good time for me to come...?
那什么时候方便我去拿
It's so good to see you.
见到你真是太好了
Spencer, I really need my stu...
斯潘塞 我真的需要我的家当
I need something, too.
我也有需要
Thanks for taking me to the airport, Jess.
多谢你送我去机场 杰茜
Of course.
不客气
All you have is your bike, Rochelle.
谁叫你只有单车呢 洛雪儿
You want it
你想要
You got it
你得到
You want it, baby
你想要 宝贝
You got it
你得到
You want it.
你想要
$550 for the TV, huh?
一台旧电视要五百五
Seems a little steep.
贵了点吧
I'm gonna write down a figure
我会写个价
and this is as high as I'll go.
我最多能付的就这么多了
You drew a smiley face.
你画了个笑脸
I'm a teacher.
我是老师
Do it for the kids.
看在孩子份上
For the kids, $550.
看在孩子份上 五百五
I can't go home without a TV.
没电视我回不了家
I thought pawnshops
我以为当铺
were about helping people, and frankly,
是用来帮人的 可说实话
right now I feel taken advantage of,
现在我觉得被占了便宜
and I just got out of a long relationship
我刚和相恋多年的男友分手
and I don't know what I'm doing emotionally
我有点情绪失调
or-- let's be honest-- sexually.
兼 内分泌失调
I'll just... just get out of here.
我还是 还是走人吧
Are you trying to rob me?
你这是想打劫吗
Hey, where's Winston at, man?
温斯顿去哪里了
I think he's in his room, Schmidt.
可能在他房♥间吧 施密特
You really think I'm top dog?
你真觉得我是老大吗
Yes.
是的
You think I'm head baller, shot caller?
你觉得我是当家的 话事的
Yes, Schmidt, I feel that way.
是的施密特 我觉得你是
See that, man?
看这个
That's my new thumb ring. How choice is that?
新戒指 品味不错吧
Little skull-- it's so nectar.
骷髅造型 太"绚魅"了
Did you just make up "Nectar"?
你又随口胡诌
No, it's a volleyball term.
不 这是排球术语
What is Winston doing in there?
温斯顿在里面搞什么名堂
He can't hang out in there-- it's too small.
他怎么待得住 那么小的地方
What's up! Yeah, what's up, Cece.
好吗 希希 好吗
Hey, are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm sorry, I didn't get the TV.
对不起 没拿到电视
What happened?
怎么回事
Ugh, I'm a terrible roommate. I mean, seriously,
我是个差劲的室友 你们不是吧
you guys told her to call Spencer?
居然叫她打电♥话♥给斯潘塞
That is not your job.
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表