And I know you like Nick,
我知道你喜欢尼克
and I'm not trying to interfere,
我并不想干涉你们
but you should just talk to him about it.
但你俩真该谈谈
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I am almost done.
快了
I'm about to go and pay this $800 fine,
我这就去缴这八百块的罚款
and my checks have baby farm animals on them, bitch.
连我的支票上都印着小动物图案呢 小贱♥人♥
That's the wrong way.
你走错方向了
You moved.
你搬家了
You remember my old place?
你还记得我的旧地址
The place in the hood?
就在这片区是吧
It was hoodadjacent. Whatever.
在这附近啦 随便吧
So, um... so this was nice.
这样真好
Yeah, it was.
没错
You want to know what I want to do now?
想知道我现在想干啥吗
What?
你想怎样
Take you on a real date.
跟你来一次真正的约会
Why don't you call me?
再打给我如何
Good night, Winston.
晚安 温斯顿
Winston, what's happening?
温斯顿 你怎么了
Yeah, good night.
没事 晚安
What is wrong with you, man?
伙计 你有毛病吗
You got no game. That was so stupid.
你没戏了 你个傻缺
Hey! Anyone!
有人吗
My towel!
我的毛巾
Can someone please get my towel?
谁能帮我拿下毛巾
It's in my room next to my Irish walking cape.
就在我房♥里 在爱尔兰散步专用披肩旁边
The... the bigger towel.
大的那条
Not... do not touch the small one.
别碰那条小的
Okay, I left my towel in my room.
好吧 我把毛巾忘在房♥里了
Nobody look.
不许看
Nobody look, yo.
都别看喔
We don't want to. Nobody look.
没兴趣 别偷看
Seriously, no... no one's looking?
真的 没...没人看吗
All right, forget it.
得 当我没说
Aah! Damn it! See, he's a natural blond.
我了个擦 看吧 他是天生的金毛
What shape is that supposed to be shaved into?
那本来是要剃成啥形状的
Think he's trying to force perspective.
我觉得他是想剃成透视图效果
Very funny. I got to get something off my chest.
真好笑 那我就一吐为快了哈
No, Schmidt, there is an apron
别 施密特 那边有条围裙
right over there-- go cover yourself.
就在那儿 赶紧遮遮丑吧
You are Jewish. You're making me gayer.
你可是个犹太人哎 你让我更基了
Are you going to go on, like, a big wet towel rant?
你又因为毛巾湿了要抓狂么
No. This is now a sex rant.
不 哥是因为没炮打而抓狂
To wit,
听着
six months ago, I thought
半年前 我以为
getting a girl roommate would mean sex all the time--
有个女室友就代表从此性福不断
definitely with her friends and probably with her.
跟她的朋友滚床单啊 或者跟她滚啊
Are there women here?
这里有女生吗
Yeah, sure, more than ever.
当然有 前所未有的多
But you-- not going to happen.
但你 不可能
You, I will never give up.
你 哥决不放弃
And you... well, you sample from the gumbo pot.
而你 你长得也太磕碜了
I am in a damp bathroom
浴室总是湿哒哒的
full of naked women every day, and I hate it.
一群裸女每天进进出出 真是烦死了
It's like a nightmare. I'm in a...
真是一场噩梦 我还...
watermelon-themed apron with a...
围着一条西瓜图案的围裙 还有
a tampon?
一片卫生棉
Why would you need this for cooking?
你做饭还用得着这个
I just had an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we hang our towels on towel bars instead of hooks,
要不咱以后把毛巾挂在架子上
and that'll make them dryer?
这样会干的更快吧
That is the...
这点子真是...
that is... that is a great idea.
真是 真是太好了
Quick question for you.
给你提个小建议
As a lesbian gynecologist,
身为一名女同妇科医生
perhaps, one of these days, the two of us
也许 将来某一天
could sit down and talk about OSI.
我们俩可以坐下来聊聊共兴
What is OSI? Our shared interest.
什么是共兴 咱的共同的兴趣呀
Schmidt, clothe yourself! All right, all right.
施密特 穿衣服去 知道了知道了
It was just a suggestion.
只是个提议嘛
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Nick's not here.
尼克不在呢
That's okay.
没关系
Uh, because I came here to...
因为我来这儿是...
well, I kind of came
其实 我来是
because I-I thought it would be good if you and I...
因为我 我觉得如果咱俩...
Hey, Jess, my hands are actually stuck
杰茜 我的手被毛线
in the yarn because...
缠住了
I didn't realize that you had people over. Sorry.
我不知道你有客人在 抱歉
No, it's just... crochet time.
没事 我们就是织着玩
Yeah.
这样
Nick's not here right now. No, I know.
尼克现在没在家 我知道了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll just come back later.
那我过会儿再来吧
Hey, Julia.
茱莉亚
Do you want to crochet with us?
你要不要一起织
I mean, growing up was brutal.
我想说 成长真是太残忍♥了
I went to an all-girls school.
我读的一所女子学校
The worst-- girls can be so mean to each other.
最糟糕的是 女生们都太刻薄了
Yeah, Cece and I hid in the bathroom for four years.
是啊 希希和我洗手间躲了四年
This is... this is really nice, guys.
这个活动真不错啊姐♥妹♥们♥
Thank you for letting me join in.
谢谢你们让我加入
It's totally relaxing.
挺放松的
Except that I don't know why,
就是我不知道为嘛
if I put the fox through the cave,
我把针从这里穿过去
it doesn't... the yarn is broken.
毛线就断掉了
I don't know
我不明白
why this is not turning into...
为啥这玩意没变成...
What you making?
你在织什么
A hat.
帽子
If you're making a hat for a baby, it is done.
如果织的是小孩的帽子 那就已经完工了
Yeah.
对啊
Hey, Julia.
茱莉亚
What are you doing here?
你干啥呢这是
Could I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊聊吗
Okay.
可以啊
Hey, Julia.
茱莉亚
Stop.
行了吧
No, there's something that I need to say to you.
不行 有几句话我得跟你说
All right. Then go ahead.
好 你说吧
Okay. Okay.
好 说吧
I'm going to say it.
我要说了哈
Okay, I... Just say it.
好吧 我... 有什么直说吧
All right. I-I wanted to say that...
好 我 我想说
I don't want to date anybody else.
我不想跟其他任何人交往
I just want to date you.
我只想跟你交往
Well, that's what I was going to say to you.
我也想跟你说这个来着
Really? Yeah.
真的 当然
So, then... so, then, what does that mean?
那 这代表啥意思
You're, like, my boyfriend now?
你是我男盆友了
I'm not really into labels.
我不喜欢太过正式
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Boyfriend.
男朋友
That's so lame.
真老套
You're totally going to...
你可得开始
carry my books home from school.
帮我把书从学校扛回家了哦
I will if you wear my Leatherman jacket.
那你得穿我那件莱瑟曼夹克
It's "Letterman" jacket.
那叫莱特曼
No, I'm pretty sure
不对 我很确定
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表