It's our first wedding together,
这是我们第一次一起参加婚礼
so we need a nickname.
需要个外号♥
Nick is Nicknack or Mr. Suspenders.
尼克是小可爱或是背带先生
No nicknames, okay?
不要外号♥
Your only job tonight is to be Nick's girlfirend, okay?
你今晚唯一的工作就是做尼克的女友
Make sure that he stays out of trouble with Caroline.
确保他别又被卡洛琳搞得伤心欲绝
Why can you and Winston help?
你和温斯顿为什么不能帮忙
We tried. He doesn't listen to us anymore.
我们帮过 他不再听我们的了
She's not coming back.
她不会回来了
He's right. I don't.
对 我不听他们的
No.
不行
That is the ugliest dress I've ever seen, Jess.
这是我见过的最丑的礼服 杰茜
I'm really gonna need you to step it up, okay?
你今晚要把档次提上去 好吗
When I see you, I want to be thinking,
当我看到你时 我的想法应该是
"Who let the dirty slut out of the slut house?"
谁把小荡妞从荡妞之家放出来了
Probably the slut butler, right?
也许是荡妞管家吧
Yo, let's go. We can't be late.
出发吧 我们不能迟到
I am in the wedding. You're the usher, so relax.
我可是婚礼工作人员 引座员而已 放轻松
Yeah, I'll be busy. That way, I won't have to sit around
我得忙起来 那样我就不用坐在那儿
answering a bunch of stupid questions all day.
一直回答白♥痴♥问题
Like, do you have a job? Are you still playing basketball?
比如"你有工作吗" "你还打篮球吗"
Does it look like I'm still playing overseas basketball?
我看起来像是还在国外打篮球的人吗
What is the matter with you?
你这是怎么了
This is the first job I've had in, like, two months, dude,
这是我两个月来第一份工作 哥们
and I really want to just get in there
我只想抵达婚礼现场
and ush this wedding in the face!
引座引到嗨翻天
You're gonna be great, man. So when we do
你会很棒的 伙计 我们
the chicken dance, I do it a little bit differently.
跳小鸡舞的时候 我跳得比较独特
I know that it usually goes, like...
通常都是这样的
But instead of doing claps, I like to do a peck.
但是我不拍手 我喜欢啄米
'Cause it's more realistic.
因为这样更真实
No chicken dance!
不跳小鸡舞
Look, we're not trying to be mean.
听着 我们不想当恶人
We just don't want you to be yourself... in any way.
我们只是不想让你暴露本性... 一点也不行
Okay. Suppress the Jess.
好吧 扼制住杰茜
Got it.
明白
Did you use my hair gel?
你用我的发胶了吗
Did I use your hair gel?
我用你的发胶了吗
I'm not gonna be mad. Just let me know if you did.
我不会生气的 用了就告诉我
No. You sure?
没有 你确定吗
I used your hair gel.
我用了你的发胶
Are you serious?
不是吧你
Yeah. It's...
用了 只是...
Who let the dirty slut out of the slut house?
谁把小荡妞从荡妞之家放出来了
Wow. You look great.
天啊 你看起来美极了
Let's go knock biscuits, brother-cousins.
我们去把饼干拍碎吧 表哥表弟
No!
不行
No teeth, Jess. You can't use prop teeth.
不行 杰茜 不能戴道具假牙
Come on, guys.
拜托 伙计们
These are hilarious.
多搞笑啊
Kids love these.
孩子们最喜欢了
You want to know one of my beauty secrets?
想知道我的美丽秘诀吗
The only way I could fit in this dress
我能塞进这件礼服的唯一办法
was by wearing little girl's bicycle shorts underneath.
就是穿上小女孩的单车短裤
They are tight
很紧哦
I will not be peeing tonight
今晚是别想上厕所了
Oh, my god, bubbles.
老天 泡泡
No, no, no, no, Jess. No bubbles, no bubbles, please.
别别别 杰茜 不要泡泡
Ooh, a lot of big game here tonight. Yo.
今晚美女云集啊
Oh. Oh, there's Brooke. Who's Brooke?
那是布洛克 布洛克是谁
He's been into her since freshman year.
他自大一开始就喜欢她
She used to get drunk and pass out on our porch.
她以前总是喝醉后倒在我们门前
It was like having a hot, alcoholic cat.
就像养了一只性感又酗酒的猫
I'd always leave water out for her.
我总是给她留点水在外面
Okay. Tonight just got real.
好吧 今晚要动真格的了
She goes on top of the kill list.
她是猎杀名单上的头一个
Is that because you're gonna attempt to kill her by having sex with her?
是因为你想通过跟她做♥爱♥来试图杀死她吗
More or less, yeah.
差不多 是的
Oh, Schmidt, one day you're gonna kill the nicest girl.
施密特 有天你会杀死最善良的女孩的
Look at my new boyfriend.
看看我的新男友
So fancy in his big boy tie.
戴着正太领带多正点
Jess, would you please stop?
杰茜 你能消停点吗
Okay, what is it with Caroline?
你跟卡洛琳是怎么回事
You're like a different person.
你变了一个人似的
Just focus on getting through today, please.
先专注于撑过今天吧
Okay, Mr. Boy T. Friend.
好吧 正太领带先生
What did I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
Don't be myself. Yes.
别做我自己 是的
That's what I love about our relationship.
正因为这一点 我才喜欢我们的恋情
You never let me be myself.
你从来不让我做自己
Winston!
温斯顿
You're back. Yeah.
你回来了 是啊
What are you up to? Where you working at?
你怎么样 在哪儿工作
Here. As an usher.
在这儿 引座员
Hi. What a beautiful dress.
你好 真是件漂亮的礼服
I'm surprised you noticed the dress.
我很惊讶你居然注意礼服
I was distracted by the woman inside.
我被穿它的女士迷住了
Jimmy Longjam, alternate usher.
吉米· 龙姆 代理引座员
Alternate usher.
代理引座员
I mean, I'm here. I'm the usher.
我来了 我才是引座员
You were late. It's called commitment.
你迟到了 这叫敬业
Look it up in a typewriter, old man.
在打字机里查查吧 老头
What?! How much money do you make?
什么 你能挣多少钱
Where is your mother?
你妈妈在哪儿
Can someone help me?
谁能帮帮我
Hello. Bride or groom? Thank you.
你好 娘家还是婆家 谢谢
Oh, no. No, not tonight.
哦不 今晚不要啊
No!
不要啊
Who is that?
她是谁
Gretchen Nelson.
格兰奇·尼尔森
She's a terrible person.
是个很可怕的女人
We can't stand each other.
我们彼此都看不顺眼
At every wedding, we end up...
每次在婚礼遇到 我们都会...
we end up having sex.
都会上♥床♥
I mean, look, the sex is amazing.
跟她上♥床♥很带劲儿
Oh, she's coming over.
她过来了
Hey, there are those people that we know.
看 那的人我们认识
Oh, what people?
什么人
Hello, Gretchen.
你好 格兰奇
I see you wore the pantsuit again.
你又穿了西裤套装
This is a new one.
这是新的
It's got way more stretch... in the pants.
裤子...更有弹性
That's horrible. Are you ready for tonight?
我勒个去 你准备好今晚激♥情♥一夜了吗
I'm gonna tie you down
我要把你绑起来
and show you pictures of my river rafting trip.
给你看我去漂流的照片
Oh, my god, how many are there?
我的天啊 有多少张
It's a twohour slideshow. No, Gretchen.
两小时的幻灯片 不行 格兰奇
We can't do this anymore, okay?
我们不能再这样做了
It's not... It's not healthy.
这不健康
All right? Please, no more.
好吗 求你了
There she is. There she is.
她在那儿 她在那儿
She's right over there. There she is.
她就在那边
She's right over here. She's right...
她就在那儿 就在...
Just be cool...
别慌
Hi.
嗨
Hey, Caroline. Wow.
你好啊 卡洛琳
I didn't know you were gonna be here. Great to see you.
我不知道你今天会来 见到你很高兴
Nicholas, you have to introduce me.
尼克拉斯 你要把我隆重介绍下
Uh, yeah, of course.
是啊 当然
Uh, Jess, this is Caroline.
杰茜 这位是卡洛琳
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表