How much does 400 cognac and colas add up to, Winston?
400毫升白兰地兑可乐是多少钱
You want to go there? Okay. Sure.
你要纠结这个吗 行
How about all the times I sat around listening to you bitch and moan
那时我整天在你身边听你发牢骚怨念
about how Caroline broke your precious little heart?
卡洛琳是如何蹂躏你那珍贵的小心灵
Okay, in eighth grade... Eighth grade.
八年级时... 扯八年级去了
...you "accidentally" Saw my mom naked.
你"一不小心"就看我妈裸着
Before she stopped exercising and let herself get chubby.
还是在她停止运动身材走样之前
So how much is that, in terms of money?
这伤害如果能用钱来衡量 你欠我多少
'Cause I haven't gotten over that.
因为我可一直深受其扰啊
And I would say four to $5,000. Hey, guys. Hey, guys.
怎么也要四五千块吧 各位
Schmidt, Winston saw my mother
施密特 温斯顿八年级时
naked in eighth grade; in terms of...
看到我妈裸着 这要用...
I waded into the ocean without my aqua socks.
我没穿户外鞋就直接在大海里涉水了
Mm, he did it.
他的确做到了
I did it. He let go.
我做到了 他放松了
He washed his hands in a public restroom.
他在公共卫生间里洗了手
And there was a man in there.
当时还有个男人在那儿
And he was using the toilet, full sit, no door.
他在上厕所 还用的敞开式蹲式马桶
And I didn't break eye contact.
我就一直盯着他看
Not once.
目不转睛
That's not letting go, that's cruising.
这不叫放松 这叫暗送秋波
Hey, Schmidt.
施密特
There's a spill. I know.
他吐到桌子上了 我看到了
Do your exercise. You know.
练习一下 你懂的
Yeah, okay, the exercise.
对 好的 练习
One, two, three, four, five, six,
一 二 三 四 五 六
seven, eight, nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
I feel great.
我感觉好极了
I'm gonna go take a shower with Nick's bar soap,
我要去用尼克的肥皂洗个澡
like a common ranch hand.
像普通的农场工人那样
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no! What is going on?
不 不 不 这什么情况
You messed with the ecosystem.
你打乱了这里的生态平衡
And you guys said it couldn't be done.
而你们说我做不到的
You have no idea what you're getting into.
你可不知道你捅了多大篓子
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Schmidt, you're killing me with that drumming!
施密特 你这鼓声真要命
You're killing me!
要人命啊
Look at this mess. How did this happen?
乱成这样了 怎么搞的啊
So, this is your fault.
都是你的错
No. No.
不 才不是
This is good for Schmidt.
我是为了施密特好
'Cause you guys have been taking advantage of him for years.
你俩占他的便宜不是一天两天了
You make him cook, you make him clean...
让他做饭 让他打扫
Where's my money, dude?
欠我的钱呢 伙计
Frankly, it's... sexist.
老实说 你们这么做是...性别歧视
Oh, my God. Ew@
天哪 真恶心
How's it sexist?
怎么会是性别歧视
Who's cleaning up?
谁来打扫
I cleaned this morning. All right, fine.
我早上收拾过了 好吧
I'll clean, you guys go to the store.
我来收拾 你俩去买♥♥东西
I'm not going to the store with him.
我才不要和他一起去
Stop throwing things at each other. Where's my money, dude...?
不许扔东西 还我钱 伙计
Oh, come on. Where is the money?
都别闹了 还我钱
You're a child. ... my car, too, while you...
你真幼稚 还有我的车
Silence, friends!
安静 朋友们
I made you necklaces.
我给大家做了项链
Hey, do you want to go to the store?
想去商店转转吗
Please, God, yes.
快点吧 走吧
$100?
一百块
How did Schmidt buy all these groceries with 100 bucks?
施密特是怎么只花一百块就买♥♥到这堆东西的
It's only $100? $100.
只有一百块 一百块
You should've told... we have way too much stuff, man.
你早说嘛 我们买♥♥的东西太多了
Yeah, like shrimp cocktail.
比如鸡尾冷虾
We don't need a baked ham.
我们不需要烤火腿
All right. Winston?
好吧 温斯顿
Sorry about that. Really?
真抱歉 是吗
Two cake mixes?
两份蛋糕粉
Really? All these soups? Pizza? Frozen pizza?
我晕 还有这些汤 披萨 冻披萨
You fat ass. What are you trying to do, die?
你个死胖子 你想干嘛 想死啊
Shut up, dude.
闭嘴
We have enough ketchup.
家里的番茄酱够了
We have enough ketchup! Come on, really?
我们有足够的番茄酱 拜托
Next, please.
下一个
Oh, hey, how you doing, sir?
你好吗 先生
We only have $100, Gary,
我们只有一百块 盖瑞
so could you stop checking us out when we hit $100?
满一百块的时候就别刷了好吗
Yeah, you got to include tax, too,
对 还要把税算在里面
so, like, $93, just... cool? Yeah, just that'll do.
就只买♥♥九十三块的东西 好吗 对 就这样
Okay, guys.
好吧
Thanks. I'm gonna put my stuff at the front,
谢了 我要把我的东西放在前面
'cause you obviously don't know how to shop.
因为你根本不知道什么该买♥♥
You're being ridiculous.
你太可笑了
Are you getting me?
你听到我说的话没
We have enough ketchup.
我们的番茄酱够多了
Epsom salt?
泻盐
What, are you too good for regular salt?
你就不能用普通盐么
You know damn well I got to soak my trick foot.
你明知道我要用它来泡脚
Oh, Winnie, your little trick foot.
温尼 对哦 你那双折腾人的脚
Yeah, my trick foot, and don't ever call me Winnie.
对 我的脚是很折腾人 不许再叫我温尼
Aw, Winnie... Fine.
温尼 好吧
You don't owe me anything.
你什么都不欠我了
The slate is clean. We're good, we're even.
咱俩一笔勾销 扯平了
Oh, good, that's how I feel, too.
很好 我也这么觉得
Because in my mind, your mom will always be the winner of Best Boobs
因为我觉得 你♥娘♥的♥咪♥咪♥是最美的
Really, Best Boobs?
是吗 最美的咪♥咪♥
Yeah. Master's Division. You're gonna talk about my mother?
专家级的 你居然敢谈论我妈
You're gonna talk about my mom's boobs?
你敢谈论我妈的胸
Is that... you gonna go there?
你真想这么干吗
Don't push me in a supermarket, man.
别在超♥市♥里推我
You started this.
你挑起来的
Did you just slap me in the face? No, I did not.
你刚扇了我一巴掌吗 我没有
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥
I'm not afraid of you, man.
我不怕你
Don't act your...
别跟个...
Grow up, dude!
成熟点 伙计
Hey, Schmidt.
施密特
Oh, hello, Jess.
你好啊 杰茜
Hey. What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干啥
Oh, just checking up on you.
来看看你在不在
Oh, I see you're eating street meat wrapped in street meat.
你在吃路边摊的肉卷啊
This is my man, Gordon.
这是我兄弟 戈登
You've outdone yourself once again, Gordon.
你又一次超常发挥了 戈登
Excellent.
真棒
Did you go to work today? No, no. No work.
你今天去上班了吗 没 没工作
I haven't been there in a while.
我有一阵子没去了
How long is a while? I don't know. Three days?
一阵子是多久 不知道 三天吧
Schmidt, I made a mistake in bringing you down here.
施密特 带你来这里是个错误
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该这么做
Please come home.
回家吧
Why?
为啥
So I can cook and clean?
回家做饭打扫卫生么
So I can show you where the vacuum is?
告诉你真空吸尘器在哪儿么
All right.
来吧
Okay, fine, I don't know where the vacuum is.
好吧 是的 我不知道真空吸尘器在哪儿
That is one reason why I came here,
这是我来这儿找你的一部分原因
but I really want you to come home.
但我真的想让你回家
Everything's falling apart without you.
没有你一切都乱了套
Nick and Winston are fighting all the time.
尼克和温斯顿一直在打架
And all of us lost our keys to the mailbox.
我们都弄丢了邮箱钥匙
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表