"Very pregnant vice presidente."
怀孕的大副总
You're the worst. Seriously, the worst.
你完全不会讲笑话 完全不会
Get out. Gina, honestly, it would mean so much to me
出去 吉娜 如果你能让我参加派对
if you would just let me come to your baby shower.
对我来说意义太重大了
Okay, fine. Come to my baby shower.
好吧 来参加派对吧
I can come? So I'm invited? Yeah.
我能来 我被邀请了? 没错
Yeah, you're invited. All right. I saw your registry.
你被邀请了 我看了你的礼物登记单
I'm gonna get you one of those portable baby pumps.
我会买♥♥你指定的便携式奶泵
You're just out there in every day life,
轻松生活每一天
but you're pumping yourself at the same time, you know.
工作挤奶两不误
Just milking away. Just...
挤啊挤啊
Get out. Okay, I'm gonna go.
出去 我马上闪
Why don't we meet here at 8:00?
不如8点见吧
Great. Okay.
很好 好的
Uh, where's the place?
地点呢
Um, I think it's in Koreatown.
可能在韩国城吧
Let me check.
我查查
Ooh, exotic.
异国风情
Let me see here.
我来查查
Jess?
杰茜
What?
什么
Sorry, uh...
抱歉
Can I call you back?
再打给你好吗
Yeah.
好的
Hey, Schmidt!
施密特
Can I borrow your computer?
借你电脑用下好吗
Nick? Winston?
尼克 温斯顿
What?
搞什么
What?
搞什么
Hey, do you have my comput...
你拿了我电脑吗
Oh, my computer.
我的电脑
I have your computer. I can see that.
我拿了你的电脑 看见了
Hey, I got to cram for this baby shower.
我要查迎宝宝派对的资料
Can I, can I have it back?
可以还给我吗
I've been watching porn.
我一直在看A片
You...
你
I found your red folder.
我找到了你的红色文件夹
How-How long you been doing that for? Are you okay?
看了多久了 你还好吗
Five and a half hours.
五个半小时了
Wow. Uh, you went deep, Jess.
这个太色了 杰茜
Real deep.
太色了
Help me, guys.
帮帮忙啊
I have 15 minutes.
我只有15分钟了
Teach me how to be good at sex.
教我如何在床上表现优秀
I just, I have to go on this date right now
我得马上去约会了
and I can't do it. I'm freaking out, okay?
我做不到 我已经手足无措了
I need all of you to sit in front of me
我需要你们现在齐聚我面前
and tell me what guys like in bed, right now.
告诉我男人在床上喜欢什么样的
What do you want to know? Okay.
你想知道些什么 好
Um, when you're...
当你们
If you're in the...
如果你们
If you're holding the...
如果你们握住
Start over.
重来
When you reach...
当你们到达
...completion...
完结时
Yeah, that was it. Completion?
够了 完结?
No! No, wait. Come on. Come back here.
别走 回来 回来
Jess, guys want to be whisked away.
杰茜 男人喜欢被动
They want to be enchanted. Just take your clothes off, Jess.
需要受迷惑 脱掉衣服就行 杰茜
Do you think that Paul watches stuff like that?
你们觉得保罗会看这种东西吗
All the time. For sure. Probably watching it right now.
当然是经常看了 可能现在正看着
Really? Okay.
真的吗 好的
I put this on mute, because this girl's...
我调成静音啊 因为这个女人
like, pretty loud.
动静够大的
And, um, my main thing that I took away was,
我学到的最主要的就是
gosh, that young lady can
妈呀 这位小姐真是能
really multitask.
一心多用
Super normal. What she's doing. She's a pro.
这太正常了 人家是专业的
I don't know if every girl's like that, but she's a pro.
不见得所有女人都能这样 她是专业的
I was wondering if there are any trendy moves.
我想知道现在流行什么招式
'Cause I've been doing the same four for the last six years, like...
过去六年我都是老四套
Uh, and you know, like, uh...
你知道啦 就像这样
That one. And I don't know.
还有这个 不好说
Do you think that Paul would be
你们觉得保罗会...
into, like, something like that?
会喜欢这样做吗
What, a little light choking?
小锁喉吗
I'm gonna bet Paul is into some pretty dark stuff.
我肯定保罗喜欢这种色招
Light choking, really? No one's doing that.
小锁喉 真的吗 没人喜欢这样
You know what, Nick,
知道吗 尼克
maybe you're hooking up with the wrong kind of girl.
是你自己找错床伴而已
Apparently, I'm hooking up with the right girl, Schmidt,
很显然 我挑床伴很有一手
because they don't choke me.
因为她们没想着掐死我
Nick is a meat and potatoes kind of guy.
尼克是土豆丝炒肉 家常菜型
Winston and I... Don't want to be a part of this.
温斯顿和我 别拉我落水
we're sushi. So you guys really think you're better at sex than me.
是寿司级的 你俩觉得床技比我好
Yeah. Absolutely. What did you do after you
正是 绝对的 你失去处♥男♥身时
lost your virginity? What did you say to me?
跟我说什么来着
Don't say that right now. You're taking it out of context.
说这个干嘛 你这是断章取义
He said, "Winston, is it okay that
温斯顿 我没把
I didn't get my pants all the way off?"
裤子脱掉行吗
That's a true story. That really happened.
千真万确 一点不假
I was 16 years old.
我当时才16岁
And I've gotten a lot better.
我的进步可不是一点点
You haven't gotten that much better. I used to listen
也没进步多少 以前大学时
to you and Caroline all the time in college.
我没少听你和卡洛琳的动静
It was like listening to a rescue crew
感觉就是救援队
trying to communicate with a stranded miner.
和被困矿工间的对话
"Are you okay?"
你还好吗
"Yeah. Are you okay?"
好 你还好吗
"Yeah." Hey, guys,
好 各位
I don't have much time. Can we get this back on track?
时间不多了 回到正题好吗
I need to know what to do.
我需要知道该怎么办
Would flicking be, like, a cool thing?
这样弹 受欢迎吗
No.
不
No! Absolutely not.
不 想都别想
How about role play? Do you know any voices?
角色扮演怎么样 你会声音模仿吗
Yes. I can do an old-timey newscaster, like,
我可以学过去的新闻播报员
"Hey there, son, I'm gonna kick you into next Tuesday, see?"
小的们 下周四再见咯
You're telling me, for the last 15 years, you've been
你是说 过去15年 你一直
thinking I'm bad at sex. I'm fantastic at sex.
觉得我的床技很差 我床技好着呢
Dude, you're scared to get a haircut.
伙计 你连剪头发都怕
Yeah, I don't like getting a haircut!
我不喜欢剪头发
It's too intimate. What does that have to do with sex?
在头上摸来摸去的 跟做♥爱♥有什么关系
Okay, Jess, here's what you're gonna do.
杰茜 我告诉你怎么办
You got a question, just come to me because
有问题尽管找我
I'm obviously the best. No, you're not the best.
很明显我床技最佳 不 你才不是呢
Jess, who do you think, of the three of us, is the best at sex?
杰茜 你怎么想 我们三个谁的床技最好
Yes. And take emotion out of it.
说吧 不参杂个人感情的
No one's feelings are gonna get hurt.
没人会觉得伤心的
Go with your gut. Especially, you know, Nick and Winston's.
相信直觉 尤其是 尼克和温斯顿不会伤心的
No, I'm not doing this.
不 我不会说的
Say a name. Go with your gut.
说个名字吧 相信直觉
Hey! Paul!
保罗 你来啦
Hey, Paul.
保罗来啦
Hey. Hey.
来啦 我来了
Hey, goose.
嘿 爱茜
Hey, goose.
嘿 爱茜
I'm gonna go get ready in my room.
我先去房♥间准备下
Okay. I'll be back.
好的 待会就回来哦
I'll just hang out with the guys. Cool.
我先跟他们几个聊聊 好的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表