Scary movie.
恐怖电影
I hate scary movies. Why are we watching this?
我讨厌恐怖电影 为什么我们要看这个
We're not watching this, Jess.
不关你事 杰茜
We're watching it.
是我们三个在看
So fun, hanging with the dudes,
真有意思 和兄弟们混着
eating ice cream, watching scary movies.
吃着冰淇淋 看着恐怖电影
We're not scared; we're dudes.
我们一点也不怕 我们是老爷们儿
Shh!
嘘
You know what we should watch?
知道我们该看什么吗
Have you guys ever seen Fame?
你们看过《名扬四海》吗
It's about a group of dreamers with talent to spare,
讲的是一群心怀梦想的人 想一展才华
taking New York City by storm,
以纽约为舞台 希望凭一舞
one dance number at a time--
名扬四海
The cafeteria,
自助餐厅
the street...
街道
That's so much blood.
太血腥了
It's spurting!
血浆飞喷
Mmm, that was good.
真好吃
That guy's gonna blow himself up.
那家伙会把自己炸掉
Why would that guy blow himself up?
为什么那家伙会把自己炸掉
Sorry. I saw it in the theater.
抱歉 我在电影院看过
You know what else we should watch?
知道我们还该看什么吗
An American Tale.
《美国鼠谭》[卡♥通♥电影]
It's about a little Jewish mouse
讲的是一只犹太小老鼠
with a great big heart and a...
有一颗善良宽大的心
All right.
你慢慢讲吧
Wait.
等等
Where are you guys going?
你们去哪里
Do you know where you're taking her? No.
知道要带她去哪里吗 不知道
Do you need a list of my sexiest date spots?
需要我提供最煽情约会地点吗
You know, it's been a while for you.
你已经很久没约会了
Want me to stretch you out?
需要我替你热热身吗
It's not a date, Schmidt.
这不是约会 施密特
Actually, I don't know what it is.
我根本就不知道算什么
She's, uh... she's a little hard to read.
她有点 有点不知所云
Wouldn't it be funny if we, like, went out? Like...
如果我们那啥 肯定很开心 比如约会什么的
Do you want to go on a date? Yeah.
想约会吗 是啊
We, like, go for dinner,
吃饭神马的
and, like, the two of us, like, do stuff.
就好像说 咱俩 做点啥
Is that a yes? I know, right?
这是同意吗 可不是
Seriously, do you want to get dinner...? Right. No, I know.
说真的 想一起吃晚饭吗 我知道的
Sometimes she's so ironic
有时她讽刺到家的口气
that I think she's being serious.
让我觉得她是认真的
I get it. Led Zeppelin is classic,
我知道 齐柏林飞船乐队很经典
but I mean, it's no, like, Steve Miller Band.
但我觉得 比史蒂夫·米勒乐队还是差点
Steve Miller Band? "The Joker"?
史蒂夫·米勒乐队 唱《小丑》那个
Oh, yeah. No, I love The Steve Miller Band.
是啊 我超爱史蒂夫·米勒乐队
Hey, look. You've been out of the game for a while.
听我说 你已经退出江湖一阵子了
I have three date packages. They work every time.
我有三个约会锦囊妙计 万试万灵
Package A, close-up magic, dinner, drinks.
锦囊一 魔术 晚餐 小酒
Package B, close-up magic, drinks.
锦囊二 魔术 小酒
Package C,
锦囊三
close-up magic.
魔术
You have a date? Fun!
你有约会吗 真好玩
I want to talk to you guys about this stuff.
我也要加入你们的聊天团
With Amanda.
对象是阿曼达
Schmidt. Amanda?
施密特 阿曼达
From the bar?
酒吧那个
She's a looker.
人家好漂亮的
Hatchie-matchie!
身材正点
Yeah, I know how hot she is, Jess.
杰茜 我知道她有多漂亮
Have you been out with anyone since Caroline?
卡洛琳之后 你有约会过吗
No.
没有
Whoa! Big-deal alert.
哇 事情不妙
Scary stuff, kids.
好怕怕哦 小子
Yeesh!
惨了
Falling rocks. Bridge out. Duck!
天灾哦 人祸呀 快闪哦
This is why I don't talk to you, Jess.
杰茜 我不想和你谈就因为这个
Nick, you're gonna be fine. Don't worry about it.
尼克 没问题的 别担心
Just, you know, suck in the gut.
把肚子吸进去就好
What gut?
什么肚子
The little pooch where you keep your extra cookies.
点心吃多了 囤积在那里的小肚子
All right.
好吧
I had a lot of adventures in this room while you were gone, Winston.
你离开的期间 我在这房♥里可有过不少好戏
How'd the job interview go?
工作面试怎么样了
You know, terrible.
彻底悲剧
Did you see the JWoww retweet
你有看《泽西海滩》的微博转发
and Gaga Twitpic?
以及Gaga的微博照吗
I know Word, and I can open a document...
我会用Word 我会打开文件
...save it, save as,
保存 别存为
print,
打印
print preview...
打印预览
She just wanted to chitchat about stuff i've never even heard of.
她就想聊些我根本没听说过的东西
Well, you gotta get up to speed, man.
你得跟上潮流才行啊 兄弟
The chitchat is the interview.
聊八卦就是面试
I've spent the last two years of my life in Latvia.
我过去两年都耗在拉脱维亚了
I was playing ball year round.
我整天就是打球
I didn't read the news.
没时间看新闻
I have no idea what happened in America.
我完全不知道美国啥情况
I've got interviews tomorrow.
我明天有面试
Fill me in. What'd I miss?
有什么快说 我到底哪里落伍了
From... from the past two years?
过去两年都要说吗
Give me the highlights. Highlights. Okay.
捡重点 重点 好的
Uh, country's broke.
乡村音乐不流行了
Betty White's back.
贝蒂·怀特又火了
Oh, cool, cool. What about the rest of the Golden Girls?
不错 其他几个演《黄金女郎》的呢
All dead, man.
都去世了 哥们
Damn. You know what? Give me your computer.
见鬼 这样吧 把你的电脑借我
I gotta get started, man. I'm going in.
我要跟上 我要潮起来
It is what it is.
真♥相♥就是这样
Hey, Nick, can you turn down that music?
尼克 音乐可以小声点吗
Hey, Nick, can you...
尼克 可以把
What...? What are you...?!
搞什么 你搞什么
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Look at you. You're like an animal.
看看你 够来劲的
What are you watching now? The King's Speech and Human Centipede.
在看什么 《国王的演讲》和《人体蜈蚣》
Next step, Precious and David After Dentist.
接着是 《珍爱》和《大卫看完牙医》
I think you're doing a good job.
我觉得你进展不错
Okay, you know what, test me.
考考我
Pretend this is an interview. Hit me with the chitchat.
假装这是面试 八卦随便来
Ask me anything.
随便问
Chitchat. Let's go.
聊八卦 来吧
Forget it, man. Let's go!
算了 兄弟 快来呀
Come on, what are you waiting for, man?
快点 磨蹭什么呢
You're getting intense right now.
你现在有点激动
You're the intense one. I think you need to bring it down.
你才激动呢 你还是放松下吧
Can I talk to you for a sec?
可以和你们聊聊吗
Something's happened.
发生了一件小事
It was totally an accident.
绝对是个意外
Not a big deal. I just want to do
没什么大不了 我只是想
the mature thing and come clean about it.
成熟对待 坦白从宽
But, um,
就是
I accidentally saw Nick's pee-pee.
我意外地看到了尼克的"小弟"
What? What'd she say?
什么 她说什么
I accidentally saw Nick's pee-pee
我意外地看到了尼克的"小弟"
and his bubbles.
还有他的"小泡"
But it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Ain't no thing.
不算什么
Ain't no thaaang.
不算什么
Oh, Nick, hey.
尼克
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表