Hey, hey, hey, man, this is my spot.
伙计 这是我的车位
I was here first!
我先来的
That's my space, huh?
这儿是我的地盘好吧
This isn't Europe! Move! Come on. Come on, Nick.
这儿不是欧洲 倒回去 别这样 尼克
Maybe he's a really nice guy. He's just having a bad day.
没准他是个好人 只是今天不爽而已
I don't care if he's a nice guy.
我才不管他是不是好人
Get that piece of crap out of my space.
开着你那废铁滚出哥的地盘
Don't... Come on, dude. Why don't you come in here,
别 来啊伙计 干嘛不直接过来
Nick! take my pants off...
尼克 扒下我的裤子
...and kiss my a...?
来亲我的屁...
Oh, my God!
天啊
What do you got to say now? Huh?
你现在还想说啥
Oh, my God, it's like The Wire!
天呐 就跟《火线重案组》似的
He has a gun. He has a gun. Stay down.
他有枪 他有枪 趴下
Oh, my God. You still think he's a nice guy, Jess?
我的天 你还觉得他是个好人吗 杰茜
That's what I thought.
我是这么想的
Maybe no one's ever been nice to him.
没准没人对他好
Maybe violence is his only tool to express himself.
所以他只能用暴♥力♥来表达自己
Hi. Get down. What are you doing?!
你好呀 趴下 你干嘛呢
Hi. Don't kill us.
你好啊 别杀我们
Don't use guns!
不要拿着枪啦
Stop it. Just stop it. Just get down.
停 停下 赶紧趴下
We're sorry. Take the spot.
抱歉 车位你用吧
Sir... Just be submissive.
先生 听话
Sorry about this guy.
我替这家伙道歉啦
Don't apologize... He's overreacting.
道什么歉啊 他有点反应过度了
I'm overreacting? He has a gun,
我反应过度 他有枪哎
and you're dressed like a bull's-eye.
你穿的跟枪靶子似的
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你啦 先生 谢谢
I can't believe this is working.
真不敢相信这招居然有效
Sorry. You outcrazied a man with a gun.
抱歉 你竟然说服了一个持枪的人
Have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
See, it worked.
看 有用吧
You always see the worst in people.
你总是看到别人最坏的一面
Here we go again.
又来了
Another text message from work. Look at that.
又一条工作短♥信♥ 看看
"Tokyo call at 11:00?" This is driving me crazy!
"11点打给东京" 我要疯了
What is she trying to say?
她想表达什么啊
I'm not an expert at your industry at all,
我压根不清楚你的工作
but, um, sounds like there's a call.
不过 貌似会有个电♥话♥
From Tokyo.
从东京打来的
Sometime today.
在今天的某个时候
Oh, wait. At 11:00.
等下 是11点
You don't understand.
你不明白
I've been getting a lot of mixed signals from my boss lately.
最近老板总给我一些模糊的暗示
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
The world is not out to seduce you.
不是全世界人都想勾引你
"And bring me the budget reports."
"把预算报告带来"
Why can't she just say what she wants?
她为嘛不直接说清楚要什么
What kind of sick game is she playing?
这玩的是什么脑残游戏
It's all in your head, man. It's always in your head.
是你脑残吧 伙计 是你自己不纯洁
Nonfat vanilla latte.
脱脂香草拿铁
We're not talking about coffee...
我们聊的不仅是咖啡
are we?
对吗
Three, please.
三层 谢谢
Are you sure you want me to...
你确定要我
stop at three?
在三层停下
I have a package for Schmidt.
有个施密特的包裹
Sir, I'm very flattered, but I must decline.
先生 我受宠若惊 但我拒绝
He said he had a package
他说他有个包裹
for Schmidt.
要给施密特
Oh, you're always starting fights with everyone, Nick.
你总想跟每个人都犟几句 尼克
I mean, not everyone's out to get you.
不是每个人都对你不友善
He had a gun, Jess!
他举枪了哎 杰茜
He was literally out to get me.
他随随便便就能崩了我
Isn't Nick the most negative person you've ever met?
尼克是不是你们见过最消极的人
Absolutely, and you know what? It all pools up
那肯定啊 你知道么
right in that little satinous center below his belly button.
你看他那小肚腩就知道这人有多消极了
I mean, he's not wrong, though.
不过也不是他的错
His life is genuinely terrible.
他的生活根本就是一团糟
You know what, Jess?
知道么 杰西
I guess I don't live in a world where I smile,
我的世界 不是只要我笑一下
and people do what I want them to do.
别人就会听我的
You never smile. A smile is a sign of weakness.
你从来都不笑的 笑代表软弱
No!
天啊
All right, everybody relax.
淡定 淡定
Get out!
出来了
It's fixed.
修好了
Okay, Nick, I'm calling the landlord.
尼克 我得打给房♥东
This is ridiculous.
这样太荒唐了
Don't call the landlord.
别打给房♥东
We don't need him here, and he's a jerk.
我们不需要他 他是个混球
See, here's an example.
看看 这就是个现成的例子
Maybe you never gave him the chance
也许你从没给过他机会
to show you what a great guy he is.
让他证明自己是个好人
No, Jess. He sucks. Yeah, he's a terrible person.
不是的 杰西 他超挫 他真的很讨厌
Don't call the landlord, I'm serious.
别打给房♥东 我说真的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Kim, where should I put this...
金 我该把这个预算报告
budget... report?
放在哪儿
On the desk.
就放桌上吧
Yeah, um, okay.
好 好的
I'll just... Thanks. So...
我先...谢谢..
Schmidt, my files need sorting.
施密特 我的文件得整理下了
Do it here... so I can watch.
就在这儿做吧 我看着
Okay.
好的
So, you want me to...
你想让我
sort... your files?
整理 你的文件
Is that right?
是这样吗
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
What am I...? Hmm? Okay.
我在... 好吧
Because I probably got this one wet, so I'm gonna re...
我可能不小心把这份弄湿了 我这就...
I'm just gonna replace all of them.
马上做好放回来
Knock, knock. Mr. Landlord?
您好 房♥东先生
Um, I know you probably think cupcakes are totally lame.
也许您会觉得纸杯蛋糕很逊
I know I do,
至少我这么觉得
so if you could do me a solid and
那您能帮忙处理掉
take care of those extras?
这些多余的吗
Cool office.
工作室真酷
I like your...
我喜欢
bucket of...
这桶...
gasoline.
汽油
It's super practical.
多实用啊
What you got there?
你在做什么
Broom.
扫把
So, I live in, um, Four D.
我住在四楼D房♥
There are a lot of real safety hazards in our loft.
房♥间里有不少安全隐患
Nothing a little landlording couldn't fix.
只有房♥东大人出手才能搞定
What do you say? No.
您说行吗 不行
That's a sweet picture.
这画真可爱
How old are your kids?
您的孩子多大了
I did that.
那是我画的
It's me and my ex-wife.
那是我和我前妻
Okay, you know what? Um...
你知道吗
My roommates are really scared of you,
我的室友都很怕你
but I know you're a good man,
但我知道你是个好人
and I know you don't want the four of us
我知道你也不想让我们四个
living in a dangerous apartment. The four of you?
住在一间危房♥里 四个
Apartment Four D, there's only supposed to be three people.
四楼D房♥规定只住三个人的
Oh, did I say four?
我说的是四个吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表