Your sheets are so soft.
这床单真软和
They're actually been in family for almost 40 years.
其实这床单在我家用了快四十年了
If these old things could talk, huh?
如果这些老古董能开口说话的话
Ew. I was just trying to paint a picture.
好恶 我只是让你想象一下而已
Read the room.
注意气氛啊
Sheez.
老天
Hey, Julia. Hey.
好啊 茱莉亚 你好
It's so fun having another girl around here.
多一个女生在这儿真是太好了
There are tampons hidden all over the apartment.
这房♥子里到处都藏了卫生棉
Ah! Damp towel! Damp!
毛巾怎么是湿的
Here we go... It's like a really big wetnap.
又开始了 像一条大围兜
Ah. I feel like I'm being licked by a golden retriever.
感觉像在被只金毛舔似的
Look at this bathroom.
看看这浴室
There should not be two girls in this bathroom.
怎么能容得下两个女生呢
You're too humid. You make everything damp.
你们潮气太重了 把这里都搞得湿哒哒的
80% of the products in here are yours.
这里百分之八十的东西可都是你的
Blah, blah, blah, yawn, yes.
废话连篇 无聊 好吧
I use sculpting chutney.
我确实用塑型磨砂膏
Once I'm done with my chutney, back in the row it goes.
当我用完后 就会把它摆在这里
Hair everywhere...
头发掉的到处都是
The multicolored rubber bands.
还有花里胡哨的发圈
I'm fine with it. It's all okay with me.
我不介意 我没意见
But a damp towel is where I draw the line.
但湿毛巾是我的底线
Sorry, so what are your thoughts on damp towel
抱歉 那你觉得这湿毛巾是咋回事
Oh, you'd better watch it, Nick's overnight guest.
你最好注意点儿 尼克的过夜女伴
Julia. I know your name.
我叫茱莉亚 我知道你叫啥
Are you flexing, right now? No.
你这是在秀肌肉吗 不
Hey. So, I'm gonna just get ready in your room.
我去你房♥间收拾下好了
Sure. Feeling a little weird and uncomfortable in here?
没问题 你觉得待这儿不舒服吗
Hey, Julia, I'll see you later tonight.
茱莉亚 今晚再见哦
Yeah. See you later.
好的 回见
She's helping me get out of a traffic ticket.
她要帮我逃掉交通罚单
Jess, are you seriously using the girl I'm sleeping with
杰茜 你这是在利用我的床伴
for free legal advice?
白白寻求法律咨♥询♥吗
Oh, I'm sorry, the girl you're sleeping with?
你说啥 你的床伴
I mean, you can't call her your girlfriend?
我是说 她难道不是你女朋友吗
We're not labeling it.
我们还没正式确定下来
Oh, you're not labeling it,
噢 你还没正式确定下来
'cause you're too sophisticated.
因为你太世故老练
Don't do your "Sophisticated guy."
别来你那"世故老练男"那一套
That's now how a sophisticated man dances.
老练的男人可不是这么跳舞的
How does a sophisticated man dance?
那是咋跳的
I'm too sophisticated
我很老练
I don't believe in labeling.
我不信太正式的那一套
You gotta get laid, man. You gotta get laid, man.
你该找个女人了 伙计 你该找个女人了
Yeah, I need to get laid.
没错...我是该找个女人了
This is bad. Get out of here.
这样下去不行 出去吧
You know, maybe I should call Shelby.
也许我该打给谢尔比
I haven't seen her since I got back from Latvia.
从拉脱维亚回来后我就没见过她了
We did have an amazing time together.
我们曾经激♥情♥似火
Whoo! That was amazing.
刚才太棒了
Yeah. All right, bye.
没错 好啦 拜拜
I'm gonna call her.
我要打给她
Yeah, over in Latvia
在拉脱维亚
they had this fermented milk stuff that they drink.
他们喜欢喝一种发酵牛奶之类的东西
Whole country runs on the stuff. Called (bleats)
全国人♥民♥都喜欢这个 叫做咩--
(bleats) was definitely one of my biggest endorsements.
这应该是我最大的代言宣传了
I mean, I have a lot of endorsements,
我是说 我有很多代言宣传
but that was probably my biggest endorsement
但这个估计该是我所有代言宣传中
amongst other endorsements that I had. Wow.
最大的一个了 哇哦
So, um... your place or mine?
那 去你那还是我那儿
What are we laughing at?
咱这是在笑什么
How much I'm not going home with you tonight.
笑我今晚压根就不想跟你回去
You show up after two years, out of the blue,
你在两年后 冷不丁就这么出现了
and all you do is talk about yourself.
而且一直都在对自己夸夸其谈
You don't even let me get a word in edgewise.
我完全插不上嘴
Why did you agree to let me take you out for drinks?
那你为啥同意跟我出来喝几杯
Winston, you took me out for a drink
温斯顿 你带我来这儿喝酒
at the place where I work!
但我就在这里上班
Here's your bill.
这是你的账单
Thanks for the water.
谢谢你的白开水
Man, I told you to get yourself whatever you wanted.
我说过让你想喝啥点啥的
You chose water.
你自己要点白开水
Have a seat. Okay.
坐吧 好的
Let me get you a blanket.
盖个毯子吧
Why would I want a blanket right now?
为啥现在要盖毯子
Just to get toasty.
这样舒服点儿嘛
Would you like a cookie, or a cupcake? I made them.
你要吃饼干吗 或者来个纸杯蛋糕 我自己做的哦
Oh, no. I'm okay. I'm not really a dessert person.
不用了 我不怎么吃甜食
I just don't eat it, usually. Okay. Okay.
我只是不喜欢吃而已 好的
I'm just gonna put this,
那我就把这个
like, right here.
放这儿
I don't... okay. Just...
我不... 好吧
Why don't you just take me through
你就直接告诉我吧
what happened with the ticket?
为什么会被开罚单
Okay. They got a photo of you?
好吧 你被拍到了吗
At the scene of the crime
在犯罪现场拍个正着
Is this it?
是这个吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好的
Hmm. This may actually be kind of hard to argue with.
这情况还真有点难辩护
Well, there's actually more there than meets the eye.
其实当时情况不止你看到的这样
Um, there was a bird-- he's not in the shot--
还有一只鸟 没被拍到
but he was injured,
它受伤了
and he couldn't get out of the road, and so I braked,
趴马路上飞不起来 所以我刹了车
and then I had to accelerate out of the intersection.
然后到了十字路口我只好加速冲过去了
You missed your first court date on this.
你错过了首次出庭日期
My ex-boyfriend failed to send it to me
我前任男朋友没能
before the court date,
在出庭日期前寄给我
because he doesn't believe in mail,
因为他不相信邮政这一套
which has to do with his thoughts on government spending.
他认为政♥府♥开支不合理
Now it's an $800 fine.
现在你得交八百块罚金了
That's why I need, like, a really awesome lawyer, like you.
所以我才需要一个超赞的律师 就像你这样的
So... can you help me?
那 你能帮帮我吗
I mean, I can try. You never know.
我试试吧 谁也预料不到 对不
A judge might buy into this whole thing, so...
也许法官还真信了这一套呢 所以...
What "whole thing"?
什么"这一套"
Your whole thing.
你的这一套啊
With the cupcakes, and the braking for birds,
做纸杯蛋糕 为了小鸟刹车
and... bluebirds come and help me dress in the morning.
蓝知更鸟早晨飞来帮你换新衣什么的
Oh, I didn't know I was doing a thing.
我还不知道我这是什么一套呢
It's a great thing. I mean, the big,
这一套相当不错呢 我是说
beautiful eyes, like a scared baby.
你睁大双眼 像个受惊的婴儿
I'm sure that gets you out of all kinds of stuff.
我敢肯定这一套能让你摆脱任何麻烦
Yeah. Yeah, except my peripheral vision's, like, almost too good.
也是 怪只怪我的周边视力太好了
Hey, so...
那
living here, it's probably fun, right?
住这儿挺愉快的 对吧
Yeah. There are, like, lots of girls
没错 是不是经常会有
coming in and out of this place?
许多女生进进出出的
Schmidt's like Ellis Island in the 1800s.
施密特就像十九世纪的埃利斯岛一样
He accepts everyone.
来者不拒
Yeah, and... Winston and Nick...
这样 那 温斯顿和尼克
I probably shouldn't...
我也许不该...
Oh, yeah. Well, you don't have to... Plead the fifth!
也对 你不用... 拒绝回答
No, that's not what... Objection!
不 不是 驳回
Nick, hey! Hey, Julia!
尼克 茱莉亚 你好呀
You want to hang out in your room? Sure.
要我去你房♥间坐坐吗 没问题
Jess, if you'll excuse us,
杰茜 我们失陪一下
Julia's about to be very disappointed.
不然茱莉亚会很失望的
Okay, so I will look at this stuff some more,
好吧 我会再看看这堆材料
I-I'll call some people, see what I can do.
再联♥系♥几个人 看看能不能帮上忙
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表