I love these parties.
我就爱参加这种聚会
I feel like I'm an ambassador, or a spy,
让我觉得自己是个大使 或者间谍
or, like, a really high-class prostitute.
又或者 一位高级应♥召♥女郎
Well, Jess, it's a political fundraiser.
杰茜 这是个政♥治♥竞选筹款会
Who's to say you can't be all three?
谁说不能三者皆备呢
Hey, this is... really good.
我们这样感觉真好
I mean, I gotta tell you, I'm really, um...
我必须要告诉你 我实在是太
Happy. Happy.
开心 开心
It's like the complete opposite of my marriage.
这与我之前的婚姻生活截然不同
I'll give you the opposite of your marriage.
我会给你完全不一样的婚姻生活
What? Sorry, I just...
什么 抱歉 我只是
I've never heard you talk about your ex-wife,
我还没听你说起过 你的前妻
and I got really nervous and...
所以紧张得很
I tried to flirt information out of you.
还想着跟你调调情套套话呢
So... I haven't been home in a week,
我已经一个星期没回过家了
and, um...
而且
underneath my dress, I'm wearing...
我这裙子下面 穿的是
a pair of your boxer briefs
一条你的四角紧身裤
that I borrowed
从你这借的
slash-stole
补充 其实是偷的
slash-I'm not giving them back.
再补充 而且我不打算还你了
Come on. Let's go. Go to my house right now.
拜托 我们撤吧 去我家
Well, I have to go to my home for a bit.
我得回一趟我家
No, no, come on.
别 别 拜托
Come on. Stay with me.
别这样 留下来陪我
No, I'm worried about the guys.
不行 我有点担心那些家伙
They must really be missing me and wondering where I am.
他们肯定想死我了 特想知道我在哪
Sacrifice, sacrifice,
乖乖受罚 乖乖受罚
Lava! Touched the lava! ...sacrifice...
岩浆 你踩到岩浆了 乖乖受罚
Touched the lava! Touched the lava, dude!
踩到岩浆了 踩到岩浆了 老弟
He is the worst quarterback.
他是最烂的四分卫了
I mean, statistically, it would be better
我是说 如果只看数据的话
if he wasn't even playing, all right?
场上没他反而打得更好 不是吗
You're listening to the radio and writing with a pen?
你是在一边听广播一边用笔记录吗
What decade are we in?
你是哪个年代穿越来的
I cannot listen to that guy.
这人的评论我实在听不下去了
Come on. Joe Napoli's the worst, man.
拜托 乔·拿波里的讲解是最烂的
What? Man, that is blasphemous.
啥 哥们儿 你这是大逆不道
He's the king of sports radio, man.
他可是体育广播之王啊
I've got an interview with him today, okay?
我今天要去他那面试 好吗
He's hiring a new research assistant.
他要招一个新的助理研究员
Hence... the research.
从今往后 做研究
My old basketball coach set it up.
我之前的篮球教练帮我安排的
You know, I'm just trying to figure out how to break it to Elvin.
我还在想该怎么和埃尔温说这事儿
You gotta cut ties with that kid.
你赶紧去和那孩子断了来往
He freaks me out.
我都快给他搞疯了
He never blinks.
他眼睛眨都不眨一下
He's like a tiny little owl in a shirt.
就像衬衫上的小猫头鹰图案
Hey, guys!
大家好
Hey. Hello. I have so much to tell you.
好啊 太多事要和你们分享了
I spent the whole week with rich people.
整整一周我都和富人们待在一起
I finally tried port.
我终于坐了回游轮
Were you gone last week?
上周你没在家里吗
Is that why it was so quiet?
我还纳闷怎么就这么安静呢
I feel like I haven't seen you guys in so long.
几日不见各位 如隔三秋啊
You all look so handsome, so grown-up.
你们看起来都好帅气 好成熟
Thank you. Hey, Nick.
多谢 尼克
I finally notice the one-eighth Cherokee.
看出来你八分之一的彻罗基族血统了
Winston...
温斯顿...
that's almost a mustache.
小胡子快成型啦
Yeah. It's creepy and thin, just like I like it.
是啊 诡异又稀疏 我就爱这型
How was your sexcation with Russell?
你和拉塞尔的"性♥爱♥之旅"怎么样
I did have a lot of sex. Thank you.
床单我确实没少滚 谢谢
What'd you guys do without me? Hit me up with a headline!
这段时间你们干嘛了 长话短说赶紧的
Nothing. We played True American.
没干嘛 我们玩了"铁杆美国人"
What?! You played True American without me?
什么 你们撇下我玩"铁杆美国人"
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Oh, sorry. It's Cece.
抱歉 希希打来的
Hey, you! Tell me everything. How's it going?
你好啊 全部招来 怎么样了
Where are you? With Schmidt.
你在哪呢 跟施密特一起
Where are you?
你呢
Right here.
就在你面前
I am not used to this yet.
这场面我还是不大习惯
I'm surprised this one's still standing.
真不敢相信这妞还站得起来
We burned through a lot of ideas last night.
昨晚我们可是各种奇思妙想试个遍啊
That's really great. We went deep into the stables...
真是不错 进了马厩就使劲往里钻
Yeah. Cool. Ugh.
好 真棒 真恶
I don't know.
我说不清
It's like we're living in a romantic comedy montage.
我们就像在一部浪漫喜剧蒙太奇里
Like, we, like, throw our heads back when we laugh,
比如有时候 我们会一起仰头大笑
and I, like, try on floppy hats for him.
我还会 试戴各种软帽给他看
It's pretty perfect.
一切都那么完美
It's like the first act of a TV movie
就像那电视里的第一幕
until I find out that
直到我突然发现
he has a wife and kids in another state.
他还有老婆孩子 住在别的州
Yeah, but nothing's perfect, right?
话是这么说 但哪有完美的事 不是吗
You're kind of doing everything on his terms,
你为他迁就了那么多
living in his beautiful, fancy house...
住在他华丽高档的房♥子里
I'm not really living there.
我那不算是住在那里吧
Has he ever spent a night here?
他有在这里过过夜吗
Hey, guys.
伙计们
So, listen, um...
都听好了
Russell's gonna come and stay this weekend.
拉塞尔要来这里过周末
I was just wondering if you guys could be cool?
我就想知道你们会不会有意见
Yeah.
没事
Sure. Okay, uh...
好的 那好
Actually, I don't trust what "Cool" means to all of you,
老实说 我不相信你们嘴上的"没事"
so how about we just say "Be normal"?
不如咱就试试"正常一点"好不好
Big R. Schmidt.
老大哥 施密特
Your shoe's untied.
你鞋带开了
What are you doing? Label check, man.
你在干嘛 看看商标
What are you doing? Label check.
你要干嘛 看看商标
What are you doing? Just calm down.
你这是干嘛 冷静点
Did...
那...
I got it.
我来
Russell!
拉塞尔
Oh, man, you scared me.
天哪 你吓到我了
You scared of black people?
你害怕黑人吗
No.
没
It's 2012, baby. I'm...
都2012年了伙计 我...
Yeah, of course. Done deal. Easy. Of course.
好 没问题 妥妥的 小菜一碟
Quick question.
我问一句哈
Russell's such a visionary,
像拉塞尔这样有远见的人
would it be okay if I took him through my Idea Notebook?
把我的创意笔记让他过目一下怎么样
Nope, not at all.
不行 门都没有
Maybe I won't take him through the whole notebook...
要不挑几条给他看看 好吗
Or how about none of it?
一条都不看 好吗
...but I have one that I'm really excited about
有一个说实在 我真的挺看好的
called Real Apps,
叫实体应用
that I know Russell would be interested in.
我觉得拉塞尔肯定会感兴趣
No. Nick, Real Apps is my idea.
不行 尼克 实体应用是我的创意
Real Apps is not your idea.
实体应用才不是你的创意
Yeah, sure, you might have birthed the idea,
没错 这个也许是你想先出来的
but I midwifed it, and I midwifed the crap out of it.
却是我让他成型问世的 费老劲了我
Guys. It was a messy birth.
伙计们 那会儿真是一团糟啊
You just thought of the name!
你只不过想到个名字罢了
The name is everything.
名字能代表一切
The name is the name of the game.
这名字可是这游戏的名字
The game is... is the name.
游戏说的就是这名字
The game is the name.
游戏说的就是这名字
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表