I just don't want to look stupid in front of everybody.
我只是不想在所有人面前像个蠢货
All right? You're not stupid.
明白没 你一点也不蠢
Well, I mean, he did skip Earth
但他确实在列举♥行♥星的时候
when listing the planets.
把地球给漏了
What has gotten into you today?
你今天撞什么邪了
I just... I just didn't want you to think I was an idiot.
我只是 不想让你觉得我是个傻♥逼♥
You tried to memorize all the trivia answers? Winston!
你竟然想背下来所有冷知识 温斯顿
I don't want some
我又不是想跟某些
smart, rich guy who owns his own car.
有车有钱脑子好使的家伙在一起
I want to be with you.
我只想跟你在一起
I don't care if you don't know
我不在乎你知不知道
Ernest Hemingway's birthplace.
欧内斯特·海明威的出生地
Oak Park, Illinois.
橡树园 伊利诺伊州
So, what are you saying?
那你什么意思呢
Are we doing this? Is this real?
我们现在来真的 认真交往吗
Like, are you my girlfriend?
你是我女朋友了吗
Because if that's what you're saying,
如果你是这个意思的话
then that would make me very happy.
我真的幸福得要冒泡了
Mm, me, too.
我也是
Shelby, be careful with his mustache, please.
谢尔比 小心点他的胡子 拜托
It's very delicate.
它们可娇嫩了
I can't watch this anymore.
我看不下去了
Winston, I hope you're better in bed
温斯顿 希望你床上功夫会好点
because your street work is embarrassing.
因为你的街头吻技实在太烂了
Am I talking too much?
我是不是话太多了
I don't want to ruin the moment.
我可不想破坏这良夜美景
You know what? If this was my grandmother's building,
知道吗 如果我奶奶住这儿
she'd be outside on the patio,
她会站在露台上
and she'd be yelling down at you,
对你们大喊大叫
and she'd be saying,
她会说
"You look beautiful.
"你们看上去真美
The two of you are a beautiful couple.
你俩真是一对璧人啊
I'm glad you found one another."
我真高兴你们遇到彼此"
But she wouldn't invite you up
但她不会邀请你们上楼
because she's a horrible racist.
因为她超级种族歧视
You want me to put on some Jodeci?
要我放点乔德西的歌♥吗[美国乐队]
There you are. I was looking for you.
你在这儿啊 我正在找你
Okay....
好吧
Listen.
听着
I'm not used to people who have it all together.
我跟那种自信满满的人处不来
I think... you scare me.
我觉得 你吓到我了
Oh, no, no, I don't...
不不 我不是...
I don't have it all together.
我没有自信满满
I don't even know how to talk to my own kid.
我甚至不知道怎么和自己孩子谈心
I can't even remember the last time she hugged me
我甚至不记得她最后一次双手抱我
and used both arms.
是什么时候
She said she wanted to go bra shopping,
她说她想去买♥♥胸罩
and so I bought her a ski vest.
结果我给她买♥♥了件滑雪背心
Look, every eye roll
其实 每当她们转下眼珠
means you're doing something right.
就说明你做对了某件事
Really? No, that's just what
真的吗 不 这不过是
I tell parents to make them feel better.
我安慰家长的话而已
Jess, will you have dinner with me?
杰茜 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Yes.
没问题
Great.
好极了
Okay.
太好了
Sh...Should I text you or...
我 我需要给你发信息还是...
No, I'll call.
不 我会打给你
Great.
好极了
Okay, cool.
那好 就这样了
All right, cool.
好的 就这样
Jess,
杰茜
why are you in the spray pond?
你怎么在喷泉池里
Jess, are you okay?
杰茜 你没事吧
Oh god. Come here.
老天啊 过来
Oh god.
我的老天
Koi in my dress.
裙子里有条鱼
Koi in my dress. Are you all right?
我裙子里有条鱼 你还好吧
You got a fish in your dress.
你裙子里有条鱼
I didn't ask you, I'm talking to you.
我没问你 我在跟你说话
You wanna come here and charge me a billion dollars?
你想就这么赚我一千万美金吗
That's nothing to me.
对我来说小菜一碟
You want it?
想要吗
You want it?
想要吗
You're off the streets.
你太不上道了
I don't want to, either. You are the best cop I get.
我也不想这样 你可是我请的最好的警♥察♥
This is President Miller of the earth.
我是地球总统米勒
I'd like to speak to Galactic Emperor please.
请银河大帝接电♥话♥
Yes, it's about money.
没错 是钱的事
I am gonna push a piece of paper across the desk.
我现在给你一张纸条
'cause I write a little number on it.
上面写了个数
Why don't I just tell you it's 5k billion dollars.
干脆我直接告诉你是五万亿块吧
So what do you say.
你觉得咋样
Is China mine?
这下中国是我的了吧
Mr.Yin?
赢先生
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表