That's classic ingorance.
你真是笨死了
Wow, look I'm holding hand in what.
看我手里拿的是什么
Yeah, I want to go out tonight.
我今晚想出去玩玩呢
Ugh, couples!
恶 小情侣
Boo. Hiss.
切 有什么呀
Every time you have sex with the same person, Jess,
每次你和同一个人滚完床单以后 杰茜
you die just a little bit.
你的生命力就少了一点
It's like a copy of a copy.
就像复印一份复印件
But lucky us-- we get to go out looking for some strange.
幸运的是 咱俩今晚要去找个陌生人
Happy VDay, player! Holla!
情人节快乐 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 哟西
Look, Jess, truth is,
听着 杰茜 说真的
I don't go out on Valentine's Day.
我情人节一般不出去的
What? There's no thrill.
什么 一点激♥情♥都没有
You know, all these bars
那些酒吧里
filled with emotionally vulnerable women.
都是些感情脆弱 伤不起的欧巴桑
I'm like a Dominican teenager playing Little League.
就像一个多米尼加小孩参加少年棒球联盟一样
It's just not fair for everybody else.
这对别人不公平的
It's my first single Valentine's Day in six years,
这是我六年来第一次一个人过情人节
and I... I need to go out, okay?
而且我 我需要出去约个会 好吗
We need to go out.
咱俩都需要
'Cause I'm feeling pretty twirly.
因为我真的心痒难耐啊
Twirly? Twirly.
心痒 心痒
Is that like horny?
你是说你饥渴了吧
I got the dirty twirls, Schmidtty.
姐心痒难耐 小施
Watch out,
小心了
'cause you're about to get laid... world!
美男们 你们今晚有床单滚了
So, we're doing this--
这么说 我们情人节
full-on Valentine's.
要把这表上列出的都干一遍
What'd you do last year?
那你去年都干什么了
I was fighting with Caroline.
我在和卡洛琳吵架
What were you fighting about?
你们俩吵啥
Oh, you know, the usual--
和平常差不多啦
about how I make too much money and I dress too fancy
就是我挣钱太多啦 我穿的太帅了
and I'm too good at communicating my feelings. Right.
还有我太擅长交流感情啦 这样
Well, this year we're gonna make up for it.
今年咱要把这些都补回来
You and me are gonna do
咱俩来一次真正的
a real Valentine's Day date.
情人节约会
I know. God, what's the plan?
我知道 天啊 那怎么过
Well, first of all, you're gonna need a map of Arizona.
首先呢 你得有一张亚利桑那州的地图
I can get that.
我能搞一张来
And a container that you're comfortable getting urine in.
以及一个方便你嘘嘘的容器
Oh, I have one in my purse. You do?
我包里就有一个 真的假的
No. Bad idea.
不行 真是个馊主意
You can't go on a first date on Valentine's Day, Winston.
你不能在情人节来首次约会 温斯顿
Dude, I'm telling you, it's not a first date, man.
老兄 告诉你 这不是首次约会
We used to hook up all the time.
我们以前经常搞在一起的
You know, for two years I had her number
知道吗 过去两年 我手♥机♥里
stored in my phone as "Shretty,"
存的她的名字一直是"谢尔提"
'cause I was too drunk to type "Shelby."
因为我醉得拼不出"谢尔比"
She just wanted a relaxed night in.
她只是想轻松地过一晚
It sounds kind of sexy.
听起来倒是蛮撩人的
Dude, we're just trying
老兄 我们只是想
to figure each other out, that's all.
增进对彼此的了解 仅此而已
You know where that puts you in six months?
你知道你半年后会有什么下场吗
Yeah, watching It's Complicated on DVD
你一边哄你家娃睡觉
while you cradle your newborn baby to sleep.
一边用碟机看《爱很复杂》
And guess what? It's not complicated.
猜怎么着 那片一点都不复杂
It's about a bunch of rich white people
就是讲一帮富得流油的白人
who are remodeling their kitchen.
重新装♥修♥厨房♥而已
Are you sure you're really ready for that?
你确定你要这么做吗
Dude, it's gonna be great.
老兄 我们会相处很愉快的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm packing an overnight bag
我在为过夜打包
in case I have one-night sex.
以防能约到炮什么的
I've got a T-shirt, socks...
我带了T恤 袜子
Is this a sewing kit?
这是针线包吗
Yes, a sewing kit.
是 是针线包
Stain remover. Hello?
去污剂 咋样
You don't have one-night stands--
你根本不适合一♥夜♥情♥
you get way too attached.
你太容易动情了
I mean, you could have an emotional connection
我是说 你都可以和路边
with a shoe on the side of the road.
随便一只破鞋产生感情
Oh, one shoe? I hate that.
就一只鞋 我讨厌这种事
Is this Schmidt's idea.
这是施密特的主意吗
It's my idea.
是我的主意
I want to try a one-night stand. Tonight...
我想试试一♥夜♥情♥ 今晚
is all about what Little Jess wants.
只关乎小杰茜想要啥
Little Jess.
小杰茜
Okay, all right. I am gonna text Kyle
好吧 我这就给凯尔发短♥信♥
and tell him to meet us at the bar,
告诉他跟我们酒吧碰面
because I'm not leaving you alone like this...
因为我可不会就这样扔下你不管
with all of that.
还这副德行
I'm sorry, I don't know
抱歉 我不知道
who's smelling what tonight.
今晚谁会对我一亲芳泽嘛
Excuse me,
打扰一下
you know where Julia Cleary's office is?
请问茱莉亚·卡莱尔的办公室在哪
Uh, does she need to sign for something?
是不是她需要签收什么东西
Little late for a package, isn't it?
你这快递送的有点晚啊 是吧
Let me guess, your bike broke down.
我猜猜哈 你车坏了
Fixed-gear, single-speed.
零件老化 还是辆单速车
I've been rocking a three-speed.
我有一辆三变速车哟
No, I'm not a bike messenger.
不 我不是送快递的
Follow me. Okay.
跟着我 好的
She can get pretty cranky
她要是被打扰的话
when she gets interrupted,
会变得非常暴躁
but I'll tell you what, I would still hit that.
尽管这样 我倒是挺好这口的
I mean, despite the age difference,
我是说 尽管咱俩有年龄差距
I would just take that to Pound Town.
跟她来场狂野激♥情♥还是挺不错的
You know what I mean?
你知道我意思吧
Just take her a visit to the boneyard.
你就勇往直前吧哥们
You know what I'm saying.
懂我意思吧
Hey, Nick.
尼克
That's my boyfriend, Nick.
那是我男友 尼克
Hi. That's my little intern, Cliff.
这位是我实习生 克里夫
Excuse me, Cliff. What...?
先走了 克里夫 啥
Could you get him a water?
帮忙倒杯水行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Cliff.
你好 克里夫
Thanks, Cliff.
谢了 克里夫
Sorry it's such a mess in here.
抱歉 我这乱成一团了
But... I went full out
但是 我准备好了
with the cheesy Valentine's Day stuff.
一堆超棒的情人节物品
Are you ready for it?
准备好了吗
What did you do?
你准备了啥
Heart boxers! These are the best!
心形短裤 太赞了
Right? I'm putting them on right now over my pants.
是吧 我现在就把它穿上
You can't stop me.
你可别拦着我啊
I don't want to stop you, because I...
我才不会拦你 因为我
am gonna be rockin' this action.
要戴上这东西
You were born to wear that thing.
你戴这个真是太合适了
We can never talk about any of this, to anybody.
不许对任何人说我戴过这东西
Okay.
好的
Can we go? I have a little bit
可以出发了吗 我还有点
more work to do-- just, like, an hour.
还有些活儿 只要差不多一小时
Hey, babe. Ooh, you brought wine.
宝贝儿 你还带了酒呀
Yeah. -Good. We're almost out.
没错 太好了 我们差不多快喝完了
It's not the food!
不是送外卖♥♥的
Come on in. Pick out a polish.
进来吧 选个指甲油吧
He looks like a player.
他块头好大
Ah. Never mind.
别介意哈
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表