but that is the way the electoral college works, man.
但选举团就是这么操作的 伙计
It-it seems so unfair.
这 这太不公平了
So votes don't mean as much.
这样投票根本没啥意义了
It upsets me, too.
这让我也很困扰
I'm gonna miss you, Winston.
我会想你的 温斯顿
What do you mean? I'm gonna miss you
你什么意思 当你的大篷车
when your caravan moves on to the next village.
开到下一个村庄的时候 我会想你的
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
He has a girlfriend!
他有女朋友了
He cheated on his girlfriend with me.
他背着他女朋友跟我出轨了
I'm a cheater.
我是个小三
P. Genz played you?
P·根茨耍了你吗
I saw her.
我看到她了
She looks like an Asian me.
她就像亚裔版的我
Asian Jess.
亚裔版杰茜
I can't even backslide right.
我连吃回头草都找错了人
I've been her.
我以前也像她这样
I've been Asian me before.
我就是亚裔版的我的前身
Are you gonna keep calling her "Asian me,"
你要一直叫她"亚裔版的我"吗
because it's becoming a problem for me.
因为这让我很困扰
I don't know her name, Schmidt.
我不知道她的名字 施密特
But I do know that if I were her,
但我知道如果我是她
I would want to know what kind of person I was dating.
我会想知道我交往的是什么样的人
And that's why I have to tell her.
所以我应该去告诉她
What? No, don't do that. Please don't do that.
啥 别这样 别这么做
Mm-mm. Sometimes, when you make a mistake,
有时候 当你犯错误了
all you can do is own up to it, all right?
你所能做的只有痛快承认
Because it's something you can't fix.
因为这些事你无法弥补
Knowledge.
智能长了见识
Take it easy, black George Michael.
放轻松 黑乔治·迈克尔
I have to do it.
我必须这么做
I have to tell her.
我必须告诉她
61 years we've been together.
我们在一起六十一年了
14 presidents
经历了十四任总统
and four different Batmen.
四个不同的蝙蝠侠
Why don't we go for a walk?
我们出去散散步吧
I'm just gonna go get your sweater.
我去给你拿毛衣
I'll be back in a second. Oh, thanks, sweetie.
我马上回来 谢谢 亲爱的
Give me one second.
等我一小会儿
Wow, so you guys are like real live Yodas, huh?
你们就像俩活尤达
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Shoot, cowboy.
问吧 小牛仔
How do you build a relationship?
你怎么建立一段感情关系的
How 'bout Viagra?
伟哥怎么样
I use it just to keep from falling out of bed.
我用它来防止从床上掉下来
How does a guy like me have a chance
像我这种屌♥丝怎样才有机会
at making someone like Cece happy?
让希希这种女神开心
You don't. Not with all those moles on your face.
你没机会 你脸上痣太多
I should just give up, huh? That's crazy!
我应该放弃吗 扯淡
She needs you!
她需要你
You are exactly what she needs.
她想要的就是你
Here's your sweater, Dadi.
你的毛衣 奶奶
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Um, I'll meet you out there in a second, okay?
我一会儿过去找你 好吗
Okay.
好的
Take it easy, Burt.
放轻松 伯尔特
You know, for the first time in my life
这是我人生第一次
I actually feel like I want something that lasts.
希望有什么东西能继续下去
And I want it with you.
我想和你在一起
I feel... the same way.
我也是... 这么想的
You do?
你也是
It hurts so bad, because... What's turning you on?
疼死我了 你怎么又性奋了
Oh... The queen of diamonds?
钻石女王
The bow? Oh, my God.
蝴蝶结 天啊
The teeth in the glass?
杯子里的假牙
I care about you so much.
我好喜欢你
The leaf painting? But...
叶子画 可是...
Is emotional intimacy turning you on?
是因为亲密情感让你性奋了吗
Are you in that much pain?
你很疼吗
Uh, he passed out.
他晕过去了
We need help!
来人啊
Yo. What's up, man?
怎么样 小伙
How'd the audition go? What?
试镜如何 啥
For the Disney pirate movie?
迪士尼的海盗电影试镜
Hey, Mr. T called.
T先生打来电♥话♥了
He wants to punch you because that earring looks stupid.
他想揍你一顿 因为你耳环太挫了
I mean, Lil' Wayne wears it, so...
李尔·韦恩也戴这个[美国说唱歌♥手]
Oh, Little Wayne Gonzales from Brazil?
你是指从巴西来的韦恩·冈萨雷斯吗
Who came to the United States to dance and be free!
他跑来美国是为了跳舞和自♥由♥呢
You can't touch me, baby. I'm in the prime of my life.
你惹不到我的 我正在人生巅峰
Tell me, what are you doing?
告诉我 你在干什么
What you been doing all day?
你一整天都在干啥
Oh, I'm actually looking for an apartment. It's for Caroline.
我在帮卡洛琳找公♥寓♥
She's looking for a new apartment,
她想找一套新公♥寓♥
and she asked me if i wanted to move in with her,
问我想不想和她一起住
and I'm thinking about it.
我还在考虑
Cool! Cool, cool, sounds like so much fun.
好 好 好 听着真不错
I'm really glad that's your reaction, because I thought
真高兴你这么回应我 因为我以为
you were going to tell me I was making a huge mistake.
你会说我犯了个大错误
Honestly, I didn't want to hear that.
说实话 我不想听到这句话
Wouldn't do that, that'd be silly.
不会的 那样多傻
What are you doing? Huh? What?
你在干什么 啥
No, Nick... No, no, no! No!
尼克 别... 不 不 不
Nick. Nick. Nick, Nick! Nick! Don't!
尼克 尼克 尼克 别啊
It's for your own good.
这是为了你好
Get out of there! What are you...? No, Schmidt!
滚开 你想干嘛 别 施密特
Grab him! Okay, grab him.
抓住他 好的 抓住他
You got him?
你抓住他了
Watch the television. You got him?
看电视 你抓住他了
Watch it. Watch it.
看 看着
Watch the television. Watch the TV...
看电视 看电视
All right, all right, watch the TV.
好了 好了 看着电视
Hello, Nick... No!
你好 尼克 不
In all its glory, watch it.
看看你以前的样子吧
You magnificent dumbass. Come on.
你个大蠢驴 拜托
If you're watching this,
如果你正在看
it's because you decided to get back with Caroline.
是因为你想和卡洛琳复合
Yes, Nick. I did.
是的 尼克 我想
Well, congratulations, you idiot.
恭喜 你个二货
She destroyed you. You don't know me, you jerk!
她毁了你 你不懂我 混♥蛋♥
These, my dumb friend, are your tears.
这些 我的傻朋友 是你的眼泪
And you saved them all. I got him, I got him.
你都存起来了 我抓住他了
Think back, Nick, Stay still.
回想一下 尼克 待着别动
or whatever they call you in your time.
或者不管现在他们叫你啥名
Who dumped you three times?
谁甩了你三次
Once before you had to speak at your brother's wedding.
一次是你在兄弟婚礼致辞前
Well, he's divorced now, so I'll get another shot.
他现在离婚了 所以我还能再试一次
This is a poem you wrote about Caroline... I don't want the poem.
这是你为卡洛琳写的诗 我不听
I don't want the poem. You're getting the poem.
我不听 他要读了
...but you're too emotional to read it right now.
可是你现在太伤心了所以读不出
You're going to give it to Schmidt for safekeeping.
你会交给施密特保管
This is your doing, Caroline.
这都是你害的 卡洛琳
You were right to have trusted me.
你当时相信我实在太明智了
Two years I held this thing.
我把它保存了两年
Read it. Nick: Here they come.
读 眼泪来了
Okay.
好吧
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
"我能将你比作夏日吗
No, a summer's day is not a bitch."
不 夏日不是个贱♥人♥"
Really, Nick?
真的吗 尼克
That's how you want to talk about Caroline?
这就是你对卡洛琳的评价
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表