That feels embarrassing.
挺丢人的
Actually, you know what? I don't care what people think.
其实 你知道吗 我不在乎别人怎么想
Do you think I care too much about what people think, Jess?
你觉得我太在意别人的看法吗 杰茜
Maybe a little bit. Maybe.
好像有一点 也许吧
What? Did you have fun tonight?
你今晚开心吗
'Cause I know it was a little bit... flawed.
我知道有一些 不完美
Jess, are you kidding me?
杰茜 你开玩笑呢吗
Tonight was... tens across the board.
今晚真是 各种满分
No splash.
十全十美
Good. No. For real, I had...
那就好 不 说真的 我...
Nobody's ever done that for me before.
从没有人为我做过这种事
Any time, Schmidt. Any time.
随时效劳 施密特 随时效劳
Schmidt, why are you looking at me like that?
施密特 你干嘛这么看着我
'Cause you had... you had fuzz on your face.
你有...你脸上有绒毛
No, no, because I thought... Oh, my God.
不 不是 我以为... 天哪
You had a piece of fuzz on... Jar.
有片绒毛在你... 罚钱
Schmidt! You had a piece of fuzz, and...
施密特 你沾上了一片绒毛
It was right there and just...
就在你脸上
Just put it in the jar, Schmidt.
别废话 放钱吧 施密特
Yeah, come on. No excuses, Schmidt.
没错 放吧 别找借口了 施密特
You tried to kiss her.
你想亲她来着
Okay. For you... for you guys.
好吧 给你...你们这些家伙
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
29!
29岁
Ten more.
再罚10块
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Ah, Frankie Muniz.
弗兰奇·莫尼兹
Ooh, Jess, I just found a Groupon for hypnosis lessons.
杰茜 我刚找到催眠术课程的团购
Think about what you can do with that.
想想学它能用来干嘛
Sex stuff. Jar.
骗人滚床单什么的 放钱
Look, guys, has anyone seen my good pea coat? Jar!
伙计们 有没有人看见我那件水兵短外套 放钱
Have you seen my sharkskin laptop sleeve? Jar!
看到我的鲨鱼皮笔记本套了吗 放钱
Darn it! Has anyone seen my croquet cleats?
真讨厌 看见我的门球槌了吗
Hey, Jess, have you seen my other timepiece?
杰茜 你有看见我另一个计时器吗
Nick, I came up with the best name for an uncircumcised penis.
尼克 我给没受过割礼的老二想了个好名字
Bishop in a turtleneck. Ugh! Jar!
"穿高领衣的主教" 恶心 放钱
Damn it! I can't find my driving moccasins anywhere.
他妈的 我找不到我的车用软皮平底鞋了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表