The Flip Queen has spoken!
翻杯女王发话了
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝
Shelby.
谢尔比
Babe, I don't want space.
宝贝 我不想保持距离了
Neither do I!
我也不要
That's why I'm at your apartment.
所以我去了你家
I got on a plane. I wanted to see you.
我坐飞机回来了 我想见你
What?!
什么
Babe, look, I'm in Mexico. I came to see you.
宝贝 我在墨西哥 我是来见你的
Are you serious?
真的假的
I miss you, Shelby.
我好想你 谢尔比
You're so sexy, girl.
你如此性感 姑娘
In or out of the wig.
不管戴没戴假发
I don't care. Shelby.
我都不在乎了 谢尔比
You make me so feel brave, babe,
你使我勇气倍增 宝贝
and I've never felt like this about anybody else before.
你对我而言是史无前例独一无二的
I love you.
我爱你
And I carry your soul-song with me wherever I go.
无论去哪儿我都放着你的灵魂之歌♥
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm coming back, baby. No space!
我这就回来 宝贝 再也不分开
Are you traveling with any non-US citizens?
你有和任何非美国公民一起上路吗
You actually catch people with that line?
你就用这句台词抓人吗
No, sir, just me and my American heart...
没有 警官 只有我和我的美国心
full of love.
满满都是爱哟
Then how do you explain...
那你怎么解释
this?
这个
I can't... sir.
解释不了 警官
No one in the entire world can explain that.
全世界没人能解释这个
I am so tall!
我好高
I feel like a Chinese basketball player.
就像那个中国篮球运动员
Russell?
拉塞尔
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
I'm not Jess.
我不是杰茜
I'm her cousin... Sylvia.
我是她表妹 西尔维亚
Are you doing okay?
你还好吗
I want a donut.
我想吃甜甜圈
Then let's get you a donut.
那我们去买♥♥甜甜圈
Please?
拜托
I want to talk to you... alone.
我想单独和你谈谈
Well, this is a fun group.
真是个有趣的小团体
Can you drop me off at my dorm?
你能在宿舍放我下车吗
It's called Hamilton.
在哈密尔顿
I'd like to vomit now.
我想吐
God!
老天
I've never jumped out of a moving car before!
我竟然从行驶的车上跳了下来
That was bad-ass!
真是帅呆了
Hey, uh, kiddo. Okay.
孩子 好了
Nick, that's the road. What's up?
尼克 那边是马路 啥事儿
You want the woods.
你得去树林
I want the woods. You're smart, Russ.
我得去树林 你真聪明 拉塞
Come here. Hey, it was nothing.
抱抱 这没什么
You're okay, Russ.
你很好 拉塞
Okay, we can hug some more later.
好了 我们一会儿再抱
This isn't her, you know.
你知道她不是这样的
She's not like us.
她和我们不一样
She's one of the good ones.
她是个好姑娘
Time to make the puke, Russell.
呕吐时间到了 拉塞尔
So listen, man, it's-it's really important to us
听好了 我们之间是平等的性关系
that our completely equal sexual relationship
我俩谁都没占上风
where neither one of us has the upper hand,
这一点真的很重要
uh, remain a secret, and while I respect the fact that
请你一定保密 而且我尊重你
you listen to Wicked while you're alone,
你独处时听《魔法坏女巫》这个习惯
I could use that information against you
我也能随时随地
at any point in time.
把这事儿给抖出来
By the way, there's a stop sign, like, right up...
顺便提下 那儿有个停车标志 那里
Is that a stop sign?
那是停车标志吗
Well, you'd probably want to slow down...
你该减速了
Oh, my God. Maybe it's a go sign.
我的天 也许是个通行标志
I don't think it's a go sign.
那不是通行标志
Because if somebody like you
如果连你这种人
is sleeping with someone like her,
都能泡上她这样的妞
then maybe the whole damn world is upside down!
那这天杀的世界整个乱套了
It's just what I'm thinking.
我就随便想想
And I want to talk to you.
我想和你聊聊
I want to have a chance to explain.
我想好好解释
That's okay. I understand.
没关系 我懂
I just... I thought
我之前 以为
you wanted a sophisticated lady, but now I realize that
你喜欢熟♥女♥ 可现在我明白了
you like dating younger girls 'cause we think you're cool.
你喜欢和年轻女孩约会 因为我们认为你很酷
And you know what?
你猜怎样
It's working because...
这招还真管用 因为
I think you're a hotty with a body.
我真觉得你真是个极品帅哥
I got to tell you, I didn't ask you out
我要告诉你 我不是因为
because you're younger than me.
你比我年轻 才和你约会的
I asked you out because I like you.
我和你约会是因为我喜欢你
But I-I've forgotten really how... how to do this, you know.
可我已经忘了 该怎么约年轻女孩子
I haven't dated since 1989...
自从1989年那次后 我就再没约过会了
when I took her to the picture show in my buggy.
那时我开着越野车载她去看画展
1989 was, my friend,
1989年 那会儿
the year that I learned to use the toaster by myself.
我才刚学会怎么用烤面包机呢
The text I got at dinner was from my ex-wife.
晚餐收到的短♥信♥是我前妻的
Sarah's with her this weekend.
莎拉这周末和她在一起
I didn't pack her inhaler.
我没把她的吸入器带上
She was having an asthma attack.
她哮喘发作了
Is Sarah okay? Yeah.
莎拉还好吗 很好
Yeah. Thanks. I-I...
谢谢 我
I just feel like I should have explained.
我只是觉得我该解释一下
And I really wanted to kiss you
那天晚上我真的
the other night. Really?
很想吻你 真的
I wanted to do more than kiss you.
我不仅想吻你
I'd like to do you, at some point.
我还想做你 某种意义上
Like, you know, really,
真的
really give it to you good.
和你好好爽一番
Uh, but I've forgotten how to tell
可我忘了怎么把握
whether it's the right moment.
正确的时机
I was nervous.
我很紧张
You were nervous?
你紧张了
Nick was right.
尼克说的对
He can be really wise sometimes.
他有时候真挺聪明的
Oh, my God, it's happening!
天啊 真的发生了
It's coming! I think I'm dying!
末日来了 我要死了
I feel scared and excited!
我胆战心惊又心潮澎湃
What do you think?
你觉得呢
What do I think of what?
我觉得什么
Do you think now is the right moment?
你觉得现在时机对吗
I think so.
我觉得对
Good.
很好
Get out of me, you poison!
你这毒药 从我体内滚出来
Is that your hand?
那是你的手吗
No.
不是
That's my hand.
是我的手
Oh my God! You are welcome.
我的天 不用谢
Get out of here Dirk.
滚开 迪克
Where are you guys?
你们去哪儿了
Hello? Where are you guys?
喂 你们在哪儿
Could I walk down to the mountains?
我得走下山吗
When does the hill became a mountain? It just happened.
这小山丘啥时候变这么大座山了
I'm so cold.
我冷死了
Who is that?
你谁啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表