**I wish I had a river*
*盼有一条河流
**I could skate away on*
*我能顺流而下
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
I brought you some tea.
我给你泡了茶
Just gonna leave it right here, okay?
就给你放这好吗
There you go.
好了
So, Russell...
拉塞尔
Ouch.
真可惜啊
Right? I mean, who saw that coming?
是吧 谁会想得到啊
Not me.
反正我没有
Certainly not Russell.
拉塞尔肯定也没想到
I guess, I guess you saw it coming.
不过你应该是不意外的
I mean, 'cause you're the one who broke up with him.
毕竟是你提出的分手嘛
Leave, Schmidt. All right, fine.
出去 施密特 好
I'll leave. But you know what? Know this.
这就出去 不过你要知道
You're not the only one that's hurting here, Jessica Day.
杰茜卡·戴 难受的人可不止你一个
The economy stinks,
经济形势一团糟
bees are dying, movies are pretty much all sequels now, and I...
蜜蜂也快灭绝了 电影都沦落到拍续集了 我...
Don't say "Broken penis." ...have a broken penis.
千万别说"老二受伤了" 老二受伤了
Don't pretend to know my pain.
别装作你懂我的痛
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
Hi. What's this song called?
这首歌♥叫什么
"The River."
《河畔迷影》
Do you like it? Yeah, yeah, I liked the way
你喜欢吗 昨晚十点
you played it for the first time at 10:00 last night.
你第一次放的时候我很喜欢
I liked it a little bit less at 2:00 A.M.
半夜两点我再听就没那么喜欢了
And now I'm kind of hoping that the sun comes up,
现在我只希望太阳升起
thaws that river and that woman drowns.
把这该死的河融了 淹死那女人
Get out!
出去
Russell was perfect.
拉塞尔是个完美情人
What's wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
Am I self-sabotaging?
是我自暴自弃吗
Am I secretly a Cylon?
难不成其实我是个塞隆人
You just didn't love him.
你只是不爱他而已
But what if it's me?
万一问题在我身上呢
What if I have some idea of love in my head
要是我对爱的认知
and it's just totally wrong?
根本就是错的怎办
Do not second-guess yourself, okay?
别质疑自己了 行吗
It was a tough choice, but it was the right choice.
这个决定很艰难 但却是正确的
So what do you think about turning off that song?
所以咱们把歌♥关了怎么样
I just feel like I should... Off. Turn it off.
我就是觉得我... 关了 赶紧的
**It's coming on Christmas...*
*圣诞就要来临
Oh, my God, she's dead! Oh, no, no, come on!
我勒个去 她关了 别啊
80 more times! I get it now! It's a river!
再放几次 我现在明白了 在唱一条河嘛
All right, now let's go and get a drink,
好了 现在咱两去喝一杯
because you really need to get out of this room.
你真应该走出这房♥间了
I'm not ready.
人家还没准备好
Turn that song back on!
快放那首歌♥
Caroline and I made up a dance routine to cheer you up.
卡洛琳和我编了一支舞逗你开心呢
No, you didn't. Yeah, well, I'm gonna dance,
才怪呢 我来跳
and Nick's gonna clap. Okay. I'll just clap.
尼克打拍子 我来打拍子
You about ready now?
现在准备好了吧
Yeah, I'm ready now. Yeah, let's go.
好了 咱们快走
Uh, feel it. Uh, uh.
感受一下
Get it, Caroline! Get it, Caroline!
卡洛琳 舞起来
Born to dance.
生而为舞
Dance the bump.
舞动奇迹
I'm gonna end up alone.
我肯定会孤独终老
I'm gonna be a single old lady flashing people on the subway.
我会变成老姑婆 在地铁上冲人秀胸器
Jess, first of all, you're never gonna be old,
首先 杰茜 你不会变老的
because humans-- we're gonna be immortal by 2026.
因为到2026年后我们人类就会长生不老了
And second of all, give me your phone.
第二 把你手♥机♥给我
Why? Do you want to drunkenly call Russell tonight
干嘛 你想喝醉了打给拉塞尔
and tell him what a huge mistake you made?
向他哭诉你犯了个大错误吗
You don't want to backslide, trust me. Be quiet.
你不会想吃回头草的 相信我 闭嘴
Your life is too perfect to talk to
你现在生活太完美
anyone in Jess's condition right now.
少来刺♥激♥悲催的杰茜
Look, Jess, backsliding is what happens after a clean break.
杰茜 痛快分手之后最容易吃回头草
When you, when you freak out and you go crawling back
事后后悔 又低声下气回到他身边
and you just make everything messy and horrible.
只会让一切更糟更一团乱麻
I'm not gonna do that.
我才不会呢
You have backslider written all over you.
你长得就一脸吃回头草的样子
Did I tell you guys that my boss
跟你们说了我老板
invited me to play poker with him tonight?
今晚请我去玩牌了吗
Crazy thing, he never invites anybody to play poker with him.
还有 他从来没邀请过别人去玩牌
I mean, come on, I'm in the prime of my life, baby.
我现在简直是人生巅峰啊 宝贝们
Winston, shut up! Shut up!
温斯顿 闭嘴!
Schmidt, I actually need my phone back. No.
施密特 我真得用一下手♥机♥ 不行
I need to call Russell to just tell him I left my pajamas there.
我得打给拉塞尔 我把睡衣落在他那了
The fact that you were wearing pajamas
你在男朋友那居然还穿睡衣
in the presence of your lover tells me that that relationship
这一悲剧的事实就说明
was doomed from the start. No way.
这段恋情一开始就没戏 没门
Disgusting.
恶心
Don't fake me-- don't fake me out.
别搞假动作 别耍我
Are you guys playing a game?
你们是在玩游戏吗
No. No. Just chilling'.
不是 就在这边歇会
Hey, good-lookin'.
美女
What can I get you?
要点什么
How about one of those Nick Miller Manhattans?
来一杯尼克·米勒曼哈顿酒怎么样
Ah, straight bourbon in a plastic cup.
塑料杯喝波本酒
Come with me.
跟我来
Think we should show him the DVD?
你觉得该把那张碟给他看吗
What DVD?
什么碟
Nick made a DVD after the last time Caroline broke up with him.
尼克上次被卡洛琳甩的时候 录了张碟
It's all the reasons why they shouldn't get back together.
里面全是他们不应该在一起的理由
We hid it somewhere in the loft.
我们给藏在阁楼里了
Ooh. Intrigue.
小秘密啊
Mama like. I don't know that we should...
老娘喜欢 我不知道该不该...
Cece's here.
希希来了
Why is she dressed like a women's studies major?
她干嘛穿得跟个妇女研究专业的学生似的
It's precautionary.
以防万一嘛
Just until my junk heals.
等我老二复原了就好
Damn it.
妈的
You okay? No, I'm not okay.
你还好吧 我不好
What is going on, Jess?
杰茜 怎么了
I was just thinking about this word that I learned from Schmidt.
我只是在想刚从施密特那学的一新词
Backsliding.
吃回头草
Oh, so you're saying I'm a backslider.
你是说我是个吃回头草的
I don't know what we're supposed to do together anymore.
我都不知道咱在一起还能干点啥
Everything seems to turn you on.
貌似什么都能让你有性致
Oh, look, Cece, a bird. Ow. Ah, damn it!
希希 看 那有只鸟 我的亲娘哎
Schmidt, it's a mother bird in her nest!
施密特 那只是鸟巢里有只鸟妈妈而已
Must I say it, Cece?
非让我说明白吗
What?
什么
Eggs. Okay.
蛋啊[卵子] 我服了你
Okay, sure, look, did Caroline
好吧 卡洛琳是不是
physically, mentally and emotionally abuse me for years?
在精神上身体上情感上折磨了我好多年
Yes!
确实是
But she changed.
但她变了啊
It's about timing.
这全在于时机
And the first time around, we weren't ready to work at it,
先前 我们还没做好携手一生的准备
and now we are.
而现在准备好了
And besides,
再说了
Caroline is way hotter than that voice in my head,
卡洛琳比我脑子里盘旋的那道声音迷人多了
who sounds like Tom Waits
那声音就像汤姆·维茨[美国男演员 歌♥手]
and tells me I'm a failure and that I look bad in hats.
说我是个废柴 戴帽子还不好看
I don't want to spend my whole life with him.
我可不想跟这嗓子共度一生
You know what I mean?
懂我意思了吧
Okay.
懂了
At least you'll get a break from me tomorrow.
至少你明天不用受罪了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表