尼克 跑出十码 从左边包抄
Nick, go out ten yards, cut left.
温斯顿从右边跑
Winston, go long post right.
杰茜往前去停车场
Jess, go down, out towards the parking lot.
上车 咱们回家见
Get in the car. We'll meet you back at the loft.
真好笑 你真是个喜剧演员 施密特
Oh, very funny. You are a comedian. Schmidt.
看球
Hike!
施密特 拜托
Schmidt! Come on!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yes, I'm okay.
-尼克 尼克 对不起 -我的妈呀
- Nick... Nick, I'm so sorry. - Oh, my God!
大事不好了
This is real!
-可能撞到你腰侧了吧 -闭嘴
Probably your lateral sizer. Shut up!
-你能... -没问题 我们走
- Can you just... - Okay, let's go.
-要肌腱套吗 -要不要我...
- Rotator cuff? - Can I...?
-需要我帮忙吗 -不要
- What do you need? - Nothing from you.
你离我越远越好
Please go far from me right now.
我说脊椎没事就没事
I can taste my spine.
这里有三到四根椎骨
Three or four down there-- vertebrae.
怎么没人搭把手
Why is no one helping me?
不用你来 不用你来
Not you! Not you!
你真没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
你走路样子像个迪士尼动画里的女巫
You're walking like a Disney witch.
我开车送你去看医生吧
Let me drive you to your doctor.
我没有私人医生
I don't have a doctor.
我没买♥♥保险
I don't have insurance.
尼克 你必须得去看医生
Nick, you need to see a doctor,
哪怕只确定下你的老二没毛病
if only to make sure that your junk is clean.
-我不要看医生 -我带你去我朋友莎蒂那吧
- I don't go to doctors. - Let me take you to my friend Sadie.
她会帮你看看 不会收钱
She'll just look at you-- she won't charge you.
我不要看医生
Okay, I don't go to doctors!
你这样开车没事吗
Are you sure you're okay driving?
没事 我很好 好的不能再好了
Yes, I'm fine. I've never been better.
非常好
I'm great.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在已经好多了
I feel better already.
咱们回家见
See you guys back at the loft.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
-你搞什么... -我没事
- What did you just...?! - I'm okay.
-我没事 别担心 -看你干的好事
- I'm okay. Don't worry. - Oh! What did you do?
你撞了我的车
You hit my car!
我没事
I'm okay.
温斯顿 冷静
Oh, Winston, relax.
好吗 冷静
Okay? Relax.
这里是我弄的 我就撞到这么一点儿
That's all I did. I did this.
其余的本来就有
The rest was already there.
我觉得我把那个凹痕给撞平了呢
Actually, I think I undid a dent there.
我带你去我朋友那儿 上我的车
I'm taking you to see my friend. Get in my car.
-不 杰茜 不要 -马上
- No... Jess, no. - Oh! Now!
她在给我们安排插个队
So she's fitting us in between patients.
杰茜
Jess?
莎蒂是妇科医生吗
Is Sadie a gynecologist?
不 她是产科医生
No, she's an OB/GYN.
-我要走 -这是两个概念
- I'm going to go. - It's a different thing.
我要离开这儿
I'm going to get out of here, actually, I think.
是吗 我可不这么想
Yeah? I don't think you are.
尼克 她简直是个用窥镜的巫师
Nick, she's a wizard with a speculum.
-尼克 -我又没有阴♥道♥
- Nick! - I don't have a vagina.
你可以用我的
You can take mine.
我可记住了 姐们儿
I heard that, sister.
那是
True dat.
你知道吗 尼克
Okay, you know what, Nick?
我很抱歉我唯一的医生朋友
I'm sorry that my only doctor friend
主治妇科
is a gynecologist,
但是你受伤了
but you're broke,
所以你最好安静一点
so you're going to have to shut your mouth,
在这本《幸运》杂♥志♥里
and you're going to tag the things
美国著名时尚购物杂♥志♥
挑一下你看中的东西吧
that you want in this Lucky magazine.
我们要回收这辆老爷车
We're gonna have to put this baby to bed.
不行 不不不 谢尔曼 听着
No, no, no, no, Sherman, look, uh,
你肯定不懂 伙计
I don't think you understand, man.
这辆车一直跟随我出生入死
This car's been with me through everything,
你直接修就行了
so... if you could just fix it.
严格说 这已经不能叫作一辆车了
This is not really officially a car anymore.
你又没花钱
You didn't even buy the thing--
只不过是你那压根没上的大学
it was given to you as an illegal recruitment gift from
送你的非法入学赠品
a college you didn't even go to.
-在这车里发生过好事情 -说说看
- Things happened in this car. - Like what?
-沙漠风暴吗 -确有其事
- Desert Storm? - Oh, things happened.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
是啊
Yeah.
不错
Cool.
随时效劳
Any time.
是时候买♥♥辆新车了 哥们
It's time for you to buy a new car, man.
-要买♥♥你自己买♥♥ -我已经买♥♥了
- You buy a new car! - I bought a new car.
每天早上你都会借我的车
It's what you borrow every morning
因为你这破车嘎啦乱响
when this one makes the weird sound.
-这声音可不对头 -把钥匙还我
- That's not a good sound. - Just give me the keys.
这能叫钥匙吗
You shouldn't call them keys.
称之为用来发动车的回形针还差不多
It's a paperclip that you start the car with.
听到了吧 这就是我跟你说的噪声
See, that was the noise I was talking you about.
闭嘴
Shut up.
其实你不用这个姿势的
You know you don't have to sit like that.
这是我唯一能觉得好些的方式 杰茜
It's the only way that it feels okay, Jess.
-杰茜 -莎蒂
- Jess! - Sadie.
最近好吗
How are you?
-不错 你呢 -很高兴又见到你 尼克
- Good. How are you? - Hey, good to see you again, Nick.
我们在玩橄榄球 我撞到他了
We were playing football, and I tackled him.
我可真不这么认为
Oh. Well, that's not exactly how I saw it.
你居然会受伤 你可是个大块头
Oh, I'm surprised you got hurt. You're such a big boy.
杰茜曾撞倒过一个
Jess tackled a girl
-我交往过的女孩 -没错
- I was dating once. - Oh, yeah.
她想偷我的罩衫来着
She tried to steal my overalls.
那 这里疼吗
Okay, so... does that hurt?
是是是 对 对 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes! All right.
那这里疼吗
Does that hurt?
好了 把他翻过来
All right. He can flip over.
好了
Okay.
听我说
So... listen.
这不是一次正式的检查
This is not an official examination,
我也不是很正式地告诉你
and I am not officially telling you
你的脊柱有瘀伤
that you bruised your spine,
我也没有正式地
and I am not officially
给你开了这些药
giving you these pills
-来缓解疼痛 -没问题
- to manage the pain. - Okay.
那 别吃这些药哦
So... please don't take those pills.
-吃了吧 -别吃
- Take the pills. - Don't take those pills.
-吃药 -又没谁开了处方
- Take the pills. - Nobody prescribed them.
-你干嘛要吃药 -吃药 快吃了
- Why would you take them? - Take them. Take them.
-这是个暗号♥ 赶紧吃了 -不 这可不好
- That's a code. Take them. - No. That's bad.
意思是快吃
That means do it.
不要吃 不要
Don't do that. No...
这其实是用来缓解痛经的
Those are designed for severe menstrual cramps,
所以应该也能治治你的小背疼
so they should cure your baby back ache.
小背疼
Baby backache.
等下
Wait. Stop.
再喝口水
Hey, take another sip of water.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What? What's wrong?
是甲状腺 我发现你
No, it's your thyroid. I noticed something
吞咽的时候会出点状况 你是否介意...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表