Are you ready to run?
准备好了吗
I have my playlist all ready.
我播放列表都准备好了
Actually, it's Diane Keaton's autobiography,
是黛安娜·基顿的自传[美国著名影星]
and she just filmed First Wives Club,
讲述她出演《前妻俱乐部》时候的事[1996年电影]
and it's getting me pumped!
真让我热血沸腾
I totally forgot we were going to run today.
我把今天的跑步之约忘得一干二净
I E-mailed you, like, three times.
我给你发了三次邮件
Maybe you typed "Gmoil" again.
也许你又把地址打错了
No more excuses-- we have to train.
别找借口 今天非跑不可
We signed up for this charity run
我们都报名参加慈善义跑了
and now we have to do it.
现在必须练习
Why can't we just donate the money?
为什么我们不能直接捐点钱
Why do we have to run the six miles first?
非要活受罪地跑六英里
That's a good point, but, no, you're gonna go...
有道理 但不行 你一定要去
Oh, no, Jess, look, I can't go.
不 杰茜 我去不了
I am super hungover right now.
我昨夜宿醉了现在超难受
Plus, Masha had a bit of a crisis.
再说 玛莎遇到了些危机
She accidentally ate a cookie.
她不小心吃了块饼干
What? Because she fell on it.
啥 还是被她踩到的那块
I am devastated.
我悲痛欲绝
She is devastated.
她悲痛欲绝
Well, why don't you come running with us?
那来和我们一起跑步吧
No, she definitely can't. You can run off that cookie.
绝对不行 你就不会再纠结饼干的事了
It's great. You know what?
超棒的 听我说
We will do it tomorrow, I promise.
我们明天再跑 我保证
It's more money for charity.
还能为慈善事业做贡献
It'll be so fun.
会很有趣的
I mean, that was a close one.
差点儿就被发现了
Good thing I'm a quiet breather.
幸好哥的呼吸时动静很小
I learned that as a kid
我小时候和我老妈
playing "Who passed out?" with my mom.
比"看谁先晕"时练的本领
My mom always won.
我妈战无不胜
Jew in the couch, Jew in the couch.
沙发里的犹太人 沙发里的犹太人
Nadia, American manners.
娜迪亚 有点美国人样子好吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Jew-Jew person in couch.
沙发里的小犹犹
She's not wrong.
她没说错
Okay, bye, Nick.
好了 再见 尼克
So you'll call me?
你会再打给我吗
Um, yeah, yeah, I'll definitely...
是啊 是的 我当然...
Are you, are you okay?
你 你没事吧
I'm gonna call you.
我会打的
Um, okay. Do you hike? Do you hike?
好吧 你喜欢远足吗
Okay, I... This was fun.
好吧 我 很有趣的
Okay, I'll call you tonight to make sure you're okay?
好吧 我今晚再打电♥话♥问候你
Please.
好的
That was ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
I can't do this, Winston.
我做不到 温斯顿
I don't know how to sleep with 21-year-old girls,
我实在不知道该怎么睡21岁的女生
and for the last couple weeks, that's all I've been doing.
可过去几周里 我一直在忙活这种事
What's going on with you? Are you okay?
你怎么了 没事吧
I saw something a few days ago.
几天前我目睹了一件事
Now, I've been sworn to secrecy,
虽然我发誓绝不外传
but it is just too big. I know what you are going...
但这事实在太重量级了 够了
You know I can't keep a secret,
你知道我这人藏不住秘密
I can't lie, Winston.
我不会撒谎 温斯顿
You saw me with that girl.
你看我和那姑娘在一起的德行
Don't leave me like this.
别无情地抛下我
Even thinking about keeping a secret
哪怕只是想象一下
turns my back into a Slip 'n Slide. Just leave me alone.
我的背都会汗流不止 别告诉我
Come on, man,
拜托 兄弟
you got to help me out, okay? I'm dying.
你必须帮救救我 我快憋死了
I don't want to know. Hey, hey, hey, come on, come on...
我不想知道 拜托 拜托
I'm dying! I'm dying, man!
我快憋死了 真的快憋死了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
I don't want to know!
我不想知道
Cece and Schmidt are sleeping together!
希希跟施密特睡了
It's happening under our roof.
这事就发生在咱眼皮子底下
No. Yes.
不 是的
No. Yes.
不 是的
This makes me hate things.
这种事都让我厌世了
I know, man. It's like up is down.
我懂的 伙计 整个世界乱套了
Up is the new down, man.
黑白颠倒啊 伙计
Now my back is sweating.
我背上出汗了
All right, who knows?
好吧 还有谁知道
Everybody but Jess.
就杰茜还蒙在鼓里
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
We're just hanging out in the hallway.
我们只是在门厅这儿玩玩
What's going on? Nothing's going on.
发生了啥事呀 没啥事
Yeah, actually, I'm really annoyed.
老娘正在气头上呢
Cece bailed on me again.
希希又放了我鸽子
We were supposed to train for that race this weekend.
我们这周末本该一起为比赛训练的
That is so Cece.
真是典型的希希做派
I know... I mean,
我知道 我是说
and the weird thing is that she said she was hungover,
奇怪的是 她说她宿醉了
but last night she said she didn't want to go out.
但昨晚她却说过自己不想出门
Maybe she had a guy over.
也许是有个男人去她家过夜了
Not like that-- I didn't say anything.
不是这样 我什么也没说
If you think about what I said, I didn't say anything.
别去想我刚说的 就当我没说
You have a secret.
你有事瞒我
You have a secret. No, you have a secret.
你有事瞒我 不 你有事瞒我
Turn around. You turn around.
转过去 你转过去
Let me see your back. Please don't.
给我看你的背 别这样
Just be cool about... Ew, gross.
冷静点 真恶心
J'accuse, Miller, j'accuse.
我要指控 米勒 我要指控你
You fold like a lawn chair.
赶紧坦白从宽 抗拒从严
Fold, fold.
坦白 坦白
Yes, you fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold.
是的 你能不能 坦白 坦白
Winston told me Cece and Schmidt are sleeping together!
温斯顿告诉我希希跟施密特睡了
Come on, man! What?!
我去 兄弟 什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
They know, Schmidt.
他们知道了 施密特
Sweatback?
汗背仔
You told sweatback? Come on, Winston.
你竟然告诉汗背仔了 拜托 温斯顿
Jess. God.
杰茜 老天
I am so sorry that you had to hear about this like this.
我真抱歉 让你这样子知道这件事
But, I mean, can we just take a moment to celebrate me?
但是 难道大伙不该为我庆祝一下吗
Schmidtty really did it this time.
小施这次真的飞黄腾达了
I mean, I'm having Indian every night.
每晚都有印度美妞帮哥暖床哟
No, no!
不 不
Jess, I'm really sorry you found out this way,
杰茜 我真抱歉 让你以这种的方式得知
okay, but trust me, it wasn't some big conspiracy.
但相信我 我们不是谋划已久的
It was just something that happened
事情就这么顺其自然的发生了
and then it got out of control, sort of like poison oak
然后完全失控 就像沾到了毒栎
and I just couldn't stop scratching it.
忍♥不住想去挠挠
Cece started it.
希希挑起来的
That's...
那...
I did, I started it.
是的 是我挑起来的
Why, Cece? Are you trying to get back at your parents?
为什么啊 希希 你这是在报复父母吗
When did it start?
什么时候开始的
Jess, I want to emphasize
杰茜 我要强调
that we are not dating.
我们不是在交往
I can't stress that enough.
着重声明
This is just sex.
我们只是床伴而已
Mm-hmm, when did it start?
什么时候开始的
3 a.m., February 15,
二月十五号♥ 凌晨三点
right on schedule.
历史性的一刻
Two months ago.
两个月前
Two months?
两个月
Two moons have passed since you started doing it?
你们都开始整整两个月了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表