He's been creeping on you all night. No, he hasn't been.
他已经对你挤眉弄眼一晚上了 才没有
Open your eyes, like, I'm worried...
睁大眼睛好好看看 我就担心...
Hey, Remy, what happened to your pants?
雷米 你的裤子哪儿去了
I've never done a threesome.
我从来没玩过3P
That's what we're doing here, right?
咱是准备玩玩的 对吧
This I did not expect.
我可没想到会这样
I love watching you be wrong, Jess.
我最爱看你犯错误了 杰茜
I might've been a little bit off about Remy,
对雷米我可能有点看走眼了
but people are generally good, and I'm not wrong about that.
但是人性本善 这点我可没说错
Jess, people are jerks.
杰茜 人性本恶
He is hurting from his divorce...
离婚伤透了他的心
Are you still making excuses for this guy?
你还在为这家伙找借口
Well, look, if you feel so bad, then just get in there.
听着 如果你那么为他难过 那就进去呗
Just dip your toe into the pool of possibility.
试着相信有这可能性吧
Hey, Remy, let's get weird and toss that ball around, huh?
雷米 来 咱甩甩球活动活动
So turned on. Okay, you would
真性奋 好了
seriously have a threesome with that man
你真想跟那男的玩3P
just to get me to admit that I'm wrong?
就为了证明我是错的吗
I think we could do a lot worse than Remy.
我觉得咱能玩得比他更过火
He's got strong arms.
他胳膊挺壮哈
Let's have a threesome.
3P就3P
All right, so, a menage a trois is about
好了 3P呢 就是说
three of us... trois... Sure.
咱们仨 三个人 你懂的
...menage-ing fully.
来滚床单
Oui. Okay.
对 好了
This is happening with this guy.
咱现在就开始 跟这家伙哦
This is happening right now, Jess.
现在就开始了哈 杰茜
Yeah. So, it's gonna get even a little more uncomfortable.
没错 所以 咱们先来舒服一下吧
We just have to keep talking with each other, all right?
咱就这么一直聊 行么
Around and communicating.
边晃悠变聊天
Let's get some relax music going.
我去放点放松的音乐
Great idea, great idea. Okay? All right. Thank you.
好主意 好吗 那就这样了 谢谢
Why can't you just admit that he's a good guy?
你为啥就死不承认他是个好人
We are about to have a menage a trois 'cause you won't admit
就因为你死不认错 所以咱现在得
you're wrong. You're out of your mind. I'm just saying he's a good guy.
陪他玩3P 你脑子有问题吧 我只是说他是个好人
Yeah, get into it.
对 慢慢放松
I am so into this.
我好喜欢这样
I can't wait till we're all menage-ing.
我等不及想P一P了
Are you into this, Jess? Yeah.
你喜欢吗 杰茜 当然
Say you're wrong. No, turn this up. It's great.
认错吧 不 接着来吧 真棒
Say it's over, and it's over.
只要你说不玩 咱就不玩了
Don't get nervous, Nick.
别紧张 尼克
This is just a regular conversation we're having.
咱只是像平常那样聊天
Except I'm rubbing your back.
除了我现在在按♥摩♥你的背
That's right. And then I'm going to start
对 然后我要开始
unbuttoning your pants,
解开你的裤子
and then I'm gonna
再然后 我要
unbutton my shirt.
脱掉我的衬衫
I'm not gonna take my underpants off, though.
但我不会马上脱掉内♥裤♥
Not right away, I'm gonna keep my underpants on
不会这么快哦 我会一直穿着
until I let you take my underpants off, Nick.
让你来脱掉它 尼克
Okay? Because you
好吗 因为今晚
are gonna be the underpants captain tonight. Makes sense.
你将是内♥裤♥船长 有道理
Great choice, Remy.
你真找对人了 雷米
Nick will make a fantastic underpants captain.
尼克会是一个很棒的内♥裤♥船长
Let's bring it in. Okay.
咱们开始吧 好吗
You two get us started.
你们俩先开始
Me and Jess get it started? Yeah.
我和杰茜先开始 是的
All right? Go ahead. Us two, getting it started.
来吧 咱们俩 开始
You know what to do.
你们知道该怎么做
Breathe into each other.
融入对方
Oh, yeah, Jess. I'm not here.
杰茜 我神游天外了
Relax into the menage.
放松好好享受吧
Let's get this started, Nick.
咱们开始吧 尼克
You doing this? Yes. Come together.
你确定要吗 没错 靠近点儿
Are you doing this? Yes.
你确定要吗 没错
I will do it. All right, okay.
我就要 行 没问题
We're gonna do it. Then let's do this.
那咱就做吧 来吧
Nick, I will do this.
尼克 我会做的
Say that you're wrong, and it's over.
承认你错了 咱就结束
I'm not wrong. Jess, you can't do this.
我没错 杰茜 你玩不来这个的
But I can. Okay.
但我能玩 行啊
Let's do this, Nick.
那咱就来吧 尼克
Let's do it, Jess. I can do it.
来吧 杰茜 我玩得起
No, okay!
不 行
Fine, I admit it, I'm wrong.
行了 我承认 是我错了好吧
Yes! Yes!
太好了
I'm sorry, Remy.
抱歉 雷米
What, we're not doing this?
咋 咱不玩了么
We're not doing it.
不玩了
I get it, cold feet is just, you know,
我懂的 刚开始时
it's part of the journey, so...
都会有点缩手缩脚
What is going on in here?
你们这是在干吗
All right, I am not ready for a four-way.
好吧 我可玩不来4P
That's, uh, I'm-I'm...
这也太... 我...
I'm out of this.
我不玩儿了
To be honest, I'm kind of riding a weird ego high.
老实说 我现在超级得瑟
Why didn't you tell me
你们为啥没告诉过我
four people couldn't live in this apartment?
这儿不能住四个人
If we're gonna do a shenanigan, I'm fine with doing shenanigans.
如果非得这样恶作剧 我没意见啊
I love shenanigans,
我喜欢恶作剧
as long as no one gets hurt.
只要不伤到人就好
Okay, just so we're clear,
好了 咱们说清楚
we're gonna have to live with this, right?
我们得一直忍♥受这种情况 对吗
Yep. Absolutely.
没错 那当然
Hey, Kim?
金
Look, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday.
我想为昨天的事道歉
I hope you didn't get into too much trouble, I just...
希望没给你惹上啥麻烦 我只是
I really don't want to lose my job, okay?
我真的不想丢掉工作 好吗
I've worked at Associated Strategies for six years.
我在合众策划工作了六年
Nothing means more to me than Ass Strat.
这公♥司♥对我来说比什么都重要
Your lip is bleeding.
你嘴唇在流血
It opens back up when I talk.
我一说话伤口就裂开了
Look... Kim, this wasn't your standard 2:00 a.m.
听着 金 这可不是啥
mistaken assault in the parking garage.
凌晨两点停车场袭击事件
I've had a thing for you every since I was
自从我在收发室当小工时
the husky kid in the mailroom.
我就喜欢上你了
And if... if you don't believe me...
如果你不相信的话
here you go.
看看这个吧
Straight from '07. Read resolution number four.
从零七年的开始看 看第四条决心
It's about you.
是关于你的
"Only think about hot new C.F.O. Every other time I masturbate."
"只要一想起火♥辣♥的新财务总监 我就想打手♥枪♥"
I did not live up to the challenge.
我没应对的了这个挑战
Number seven: "Start floating idea that people call me
第七条 "突然想到让别人叫我
Mr. Finish/Game Time Jones/
完成者先生/游戏琼斯
The Hookuperator." Can I...?
乱搞执行官" 我能...
Number nine: "Just pick a color of Crocs and buy them already."
第九条 "随便挑个颜色的克罗克斯鞋 买♥♥了吧"
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Go into the conference room and dial me into the Tokyo call.
去会议室 帮我拨东京的电♥话♥
Now.
就现在
Pants! Pants!
脱裤子 脱裤子
each...
没下
...five, six...
五 六
I dialed you into the Tokyo conference call.
我给你拨了东京会议电♥话♥哟
Yo... you look awesome.
你看起来棒极了
My door is always open.
我的大门永远向你们敞开
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表