Because being chased
因为被食肉动物追逐
by predators takes its toll
而损耗了体力
Let the sad sparrow fly on...
让悲伤的麻雀继续飞吧
You think singing a song about a kid
你觉得唱一首关于小孩的歌♥
is gonna stop him from getting his ass kicked?
就能让他不受欺负吗
I know 12-year-olds are vicious, vengeful creatures.
我明白12岁的小孩是有点小邪恶小报复
Middle-school girls
上中学的妹子
literally scalp each other.
还喜欢互相扯头发呢
I spent most of sixth grade with a bald spot on my head.
我六年级时大部分时间头上都秃了一块
What? But don't tell me
啥 但不许说
music can't make a difference,
音乐没有影响力
'cause it can.
因为它确实有
Those kids were videotaping me on their cell phones. Right.
孩子们还用手♥机♥给我录像了呢 对了
I think these kids are gonna really remember that.
我觉得孩子们会记住这一刻
You know, this day. What's the song called?
这一天 这首歌♥叫啥
Um, "Sad Sparrow", brand is: imagine the world to the bullies. Why?
"悲伤的麻雀" 标签是 恶霸们的世界 咋了
This is why.
你看
He's not smartest bird or the most pretty
他既没那么聪明也没那么美丽
He spreads disease
他传播疾病
throughout the city
满城遍布
Well, at least the bully's not making fun of that kid anymore.
至少恶霸们不再取笑那孩子了
They're making fun of me.
他们开始取笑我了
The hawk just took a little poop on you.
那只鹰刚在你头上拉了便便
I'm not proud of myself for saying this,
我知道我这么说不厚道
but it's a really funny video.
但这视频太搞笑了
Sad sparrow fly on...
悲伤的麻雀继续飞
Why can't we just go upstairs for a little Schmidt and Spin?
我们为什么不上去 来点施密特式旋转
You just said that everybody's upstairs in the living room.
你刚说了大伙都在客厅里
Okay, fine, what about your place?
好吧 去你那儿怎么样
My place is not an option right now.
现在去我家不行
All the models are there.
模特们都在那儿
It's 12 models in two rooms.
两间房♥里有12个模特
It's like a room full of hungry Russians.
就像一个充满饥渴俄♥国♥妞的房♥间
Uh, yes, please, let's go there.
是 没错 我们去吧
What about just a little good, old-fashioned car sex?
咱来个小型的老式车震怎么样
I can't do any of my moves in there.
我在车里施展不开
I like to improvise with my body.
我喜欢即兴创作
I'm like a sexual snowflake.
我就像一片性♥爱♥雪花
Each night with me is a unique experience, Cece.
和我在一起每晚都有新体验 希希
Okay, are we gonna do this, or not?
我们到底做不做了
'Cause I kind of need this to happen right now, okay?
因为老娘现在就想要
Isn't there, like, a Starbucks bathroom around here
不在这儿的话就去附近星巴克找个洗手间
or something we could use?
或者别的地方
What do I look like, a Gypsy courtesan?
我看着像什么 吉普赛妓♥女♥吗
How hard are you gonna drop the hammer on the kid who did this?
你决定怎么处罚做这视频的孩子
I'm gonna find this kid, and I'm just gonna...
我要找到这孩子 我要...
open up a dialogue.
找他谈谈
Not gonna work.
没用的
Take it from me, I used to be a bully.
拿哥来举例子 我过去就是个恶霸
Brown lightning!
棕色闪电
Wow, you had a catchphrase? Yeah.
你还有口号♥呢 对呀
You got to hit them where it hurts.
你一定要打他们最疼的地方
Thank you, Winston,
谢谢 温斯顿
but I have a different approach.
但我有不同的方法
Jerk-sica?
蠢茜卡
My last name rhymes with "Gay,"
我的姓压的是"基"的韵
and the best thing you can think of is Jerk-sica?
你能想到最好的就是蠢茜卡
Reason.
用道理说话
Hey, Schmidt.
施密特
Oh, there is? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢
He says we should look out the window.
他说我们应该看看窗外
There's a crescent moon out tonight.
今晚有新月哎
Oh, dip, seriously?
真的吗
Why do we care about a crescent moon?
我们为啥要看什么新月
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm gonna live up there someday.
总有一天我要住那儿
Hey, Julia, what's up, girl?
茱莉亚 怎么样宝贝儿
Hope you're having a great time in Beijing.
祝你在北♥京♥玩的愉快
I miss you; I can't wait to see you.
我想你 我迫不及待想见你
I got the cactus.
我收到仙人掌了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I'm taking great care of it.
我会好好照顾它的
Yeah, things are doing good here.
这里一切都好
Everything's really cool, just...
一切正常 大伙一起...
taking names, kicking butt, you know, all that.
取取外号♥ 踹踹屁♥股♥什么的
So, great, I'll see you Wednesday.
就这样啦 咱们周三见
You're the best around.
有你在最好了
Nope, that's not gonna be the one.
不 得重新留几条
Hey, Julia, just calling back to say that I get it.
茱莉亚 我只是回电♥话♥告诉你我收到了
Message received.
短♥信♥收到
I'm the cactus.
我是仙人掌
If you put me in the desert,
如果你把我放在沙漠里
I'll grow some needles, too.
我也会全身长出刺来
You bet I would.
确实会哦
You bet I would.
真的会哦
FYI, I'm not high right now.
顺便说句 我现在没喝高
Julia!
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚
Call me back.
回电♥话♥
Call me back, Julia.
给我回电♥话♥ 茱莉亚
Julia, it's Nick.
茱莉亚 我是尼克
I'm sorry, I just realized about the time difference.
抱歉 我刚意识到有时差
So, if you get this one first,
如果你第一个收到这条消息
could you please just delete the other ones?
把别的都删了好吗
I love you.
我爱你
What did I jus...?
我这是...
I don't hear anyone out there.
外面好像没人
I think I'm safe.
应该安全了
And I-I want you to know,
我 我希望你明白
that was the last time, okay?
这是最后一次了
This is over.
咱俩结束了
But we haven't even gotten to the cheese course.
但是我们还没玩奶酪风格呢
A little sharp aged cheddar?
来点儿重口味的切达奶酪
Manchego?
或者曼彻格
Maybe some buttery Gruyere?
再来一点黄油格鲁耶尔
You sure you want to miss out?
你确定你想错过这些吗
I just want to...
我只是想
slowly peel the wax off your Babybels.
慢慢剥下你的贝比贝尔涂层
What are you even saying?
你在说啥呢
How about a little stinky Taleggio?
或者来点臭臭的塔雷吉欧乳酪怎么样
Why is this working?
这招居然有效
I am so turned on right now.
我现在欲♥火♥中烧
Or maybe some cream cheese?
或者来点奶油干酪
Want some schmear, Cece?
想尝点甜头吗 希希
you know what, Cece, you should go.
知道么 希希 你该走了
Because if you have the strength
如果你还有力气
to turn all this down,
拒绝这一切
do it.
那就这样吧
Yeah, I'm good.
对 我没事
Hi. Who do I speak to re: getting something removed
你好 我想把网上一些东西删掉
from the Internet?
该找谁
Yeah, I can hold.
好的 我等着
Want to party with Havarti?
想来个哈瓦蒂干酪派对吗
Fine.
好吧
Give me the damn cheese.
给老娘上吧
So, Brianna,
布丽安娜
I saw the robot arm
我在你的个人信息里
in the user profile,
看到了那个机器手臂
so I know you made that video.
是你做了那个视频吧
So I thought we could sit and talk for a minute.
我们好好谈谈怎么样
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表