and it's got a loose Candyland-like structure to it.
而且规则比糖果大♥陆♥更宽松
Well, with steaks.
而且可以互相拆台
Hey, guys, we doing teams?
各位 分组吗
Yeah. Ready?
当然 准备好了吗
One, two, three, go.
一二三 开始
Two, two, four. Wow, I'm with Russell. Perfect.
二二四 太棒了 我跟拉塞尔一组
What? You don't want to be on my team?
什么 你竟然不想跟我一组
Well, I just copied you.
我只是学你的手势
You haven't given me any information yet.
你没给我任何暗示啊
Oh, okay. So it starts off there are four zones.
好吧 开始有四个分区
An alternate zone is a crazy zone.
中转区是狂暴区
And there's a trail of chairs.
这里是椅子小道
But the floor is lava.
地板是岩浆
These are the pawns.
这些是小兵
They're the soldiers of the secret order.
他们是奉了机密指示的士兵
This is the king of the castle.
这是城♥堡♥的国王
And remember, everything you hear in True American
记住 你在铁杆美国人里
is a lie, knock on wood.
听到的都是谎言 敲木头[求好运]
And it starts with a shotgun tip-off, okay?
现在以喷酒式开场 懂了吗
Oh, that I can do.
这个我会
Shotgun, for sure.
喷酒式 小菜一碟
Oh, yeah!
够劲
All right! Yeah!
好样的
Yeah! Yes!
就是这样
Yeah, there's no going back now.
谁都不许退场
One, two, three, four, JFK!
一二三四 肯尼迪
FDR! Up, up, up! FDR!
罗斯福 上来 上来 罗斯福
Russell, you're in the lava, man.
拉塞尔 你在岩浆里 大哥
I don't understand.
我不懂你们在干吗
Abe Lincoln, George Washington.
亚伯·林肯 乔治·华盛顿
Cherry tree!
樱桃树
All right, Americans,
现在 美国人♥民♥
you ready? Let's do the count.
准备好了吗 开始数数
One, two, three.
一 二 三
That's me!
是我耶
Okay, remember: the ground is lava.
别忘了 地板是岩浆
Russell! Russell!
拉塞尔 拉塞尔
Don't touch the lava.
别碰到岩浆
Big R!
大佬拉
Only thing we have to fear
我们唯一要恐惧的
is fear itself!
是其本身[罗斯福二战演讲词]
Drink! Drink!
喝 喝
All trash explode!
垃圾要爆♥炸♥了
Jimmy Carter... atop...
吉米·卡特 前任
Grover Cleveland.
格罗弗·克利夫兰[均为历届美国总统]
What now?
现在干嘛
More beer. More beer.
拿啤酒 拿啤酒
I got to get to the castle!
我要去城♥堡♥啦
Go, Nick, go!
上啊 尼克 快上
Russell, you're kind of ripped up, huh?
拉塞尔 你喝高了吧
Well, I used to work summers in a lumber camp near Banff,
我曾经在班芙附近做过木材营地的暑期工
and I still split my own wood.
我脑子挺好的
JFK! FDR!
肯尼迪 罗斯福
You're pretty good at this, old-timer.
你挺会玩这个的 老前辈
Ooh, ooh, Cece,
希希
this is the best game of True American ever.
这是铁杆美国人史上最好玩的一次
I'm this close to winning.
我快赢了
I'm gonna go get in your bed.
我去床上等你
Damn.
见鬼
Yeah, I'm out.
我不玩了
Schmidt, no!
施密特 别啊
No! Does it mean we win?
别走 我们是不是赢了
Yes, we win! Whoo!
是的 我们赢了 万岁
USA! USA!
美国万岁
USA! USA!
美国万岁
I'm trashed.
我虚脱了
I'm in a trash bag right now.
我整个人都要瘫了
It's true. I think we should call it a night.
是啊 今晚就到此为止吧
No, no, hang on.
不 等一下
I was, I was saying something.
我记得刚才要说什么来着
What you was saying to me. I remember.
你正要和我说话呢
Hey, guys, guys? I'm really sorry.
伙计们 抱歉打扰了
I'm on a water break.
我得补充点水分
It's over here.
在这里
Oh, man, you were giving me advice on my boss
你刚才在用身为高富帅的经验
because you are also a rich white man.
替我出谋划策对付老板
And that's okay.
这挺好的
Hell, yeah, I am!
是啊 老子是高富帅
Hey, I love ya.
爱死你了
Russell, we have a big day planned tomorrow,
拉塞尔 我们明天还有安排呢
so maybe we should...
现在是不是该...
Shh-shh, hang on a sec.
嘘 稍等
Let me straighten you out.
我和你直说吧
Here's what you do.
你就这么做
Your boss is power-playing you.
你老板这是在欺压你
So you need to power-play him back.
所以你要以牙还牙
Yes. How do I do that?
是的 我该怎么做
Dip your boys in his shake.
把你的弟兄们泡在他的奶昔里
What?! What?
什么 什么
That's all you gotta do.
就是这样
Your testicles, dip 'em in,
把你的蛋蛋 浸进去
wring em out, dip it again and give him his shake.
拿出来 再浸进去 然后把奶昔双手奉上
That's how you do it.
给他点教训
That's a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Jess, no, no. Shh.
杰茜 不 不
Hang on. It's like a guy thing.
别插话 这是男人间的事
Territory. Jess, you don't know.
主♥权♥问题 杰茜 你不懂
It's a guy thing, you know?
这是男人间的事 知道吗
Jess doesn't get it. It's a territory...
杰茜不懂 这是主♥权♥问题
Stop copying Russell.
别模仿拉塞尔说话
I'm not copying him. I love him.
我没模仿他 我爱死他了
Classic is a classic, you know what I mean?
经典永不过时 懂吗
Just get in there, dunk your nuggets in his shake!
就这么来 让他尝尝你蛋蛋的味道
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Well, we all learned a lot.
真是受益匪浅
You know what would make this night really great?
你们知道接下来干啥才能让今晚更精彩吗
Sleep. Idea Notebook.
睡觉 创意笔记
Yeah?
啥
Have you ever wanted to take a ride on a magic idea?
你是否曾想过 让自己的创意付诸现实
Well, strap on, Russell.
听好了 拉塞尔
Russell, let's go to sleep.
拉塞尔 我们睡觉去
I'll be in in a second.
我一会就来
I want to hear your idea.
把你的想法说来听听
Take one more of these,
再喝一杯
and then this idea's gonna be even better.
你会更觉得这创意妙不可言
Okay. Down the hatch!
好的 一干而尽
Let's have a little bit more of that.
我们再喝点
I'm mad at him, and I've never been mad at him before.
我真被他气死了 我从来都没生过他的气
Oh, Jess!
杰茜
This room is not a place of comforting, okay?
这房♥间可不是心理诊所好吗
This is Darwin's jungle,
这里是达尔文的奇妙丛林
where open-minded people do weird things to each other.
新新人类放纵自我野性大发的地方
Go away.
边儿去
Yeah. I can't fight with him.
好了 我不能和他吵架
That's our thing. We don't fight.
这是我们的规矩 我们从不吵架
He used to fight all the time with his ex-wife.
他以前经常和前妻吵架
I think he likes that we're peaceful.
所以他很享受与我和平相处的感觉
Fighting's good. It's healthy.
吵架很好 很正常
It's how you know it's working.
说明你们发展顺利
You know, Jess, what Cece and I like to do
杰茜 希希和我最喜欢做的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表