Jess.
杰茜
Yeah.
什么事
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个事吗
You want my help?
需要我的帮忙?
Sure.
没问题
You consider me a sexy man, correct?
在你眼中我很性感 对吧
I don't know how to answer that question. Okay, look,
我不知道怎么回答 听我说
I'm meeting a girl for drinks tonight,
今晚我约了个女生喝两杯
and I'm probably going to bring her back here for sex.
可能会带她回来上♥床♥
I have to get to school 'cause it's Astronomy Day
我得去学校了 今天是天文学日
and I'm dressing up like Galileo
我得扮成伽利略
so I have to put on my beard. I get that,
我得去贴胡子了 我知道
but as a lady, where in the room do I look sexiest?
作为女人 你觉得我在这屋里哪个点最性感
You know, like, like where am I best on display-- here?
就是我在哪个位置秀自己最诱人 这里
Here or...
这里 或是
here?
这里
Hey, what is going on...?
什么事
Um, Schmidt wants to know
施密特想知道
where in his room he looks the sexiest.
他在这屋里哪个点最显诱人
Well, it's a big room. What are your choices?
这屋子挺大的 有什么想法
Okay, I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你有兴趣
All right, here.
好的 这里
Here...
这里
or here, you know, maybe just reading a book or...
或这里 可以读本书什么的
That's a lot of options. Could you do 'em again really fast?
选择不少啊 你可以快动作来一遍吗
You want to see 'em again?
要再看一遍吗
Please. Okay, here,
拜托 好的 这里
here,
这里
here.
这里
Wait, what was the first one again?
等等 头一个是在哪里
Okay, I get it, all laugh at Schmidt, great.
行了 把我当笑话看是吧
Here, here...
这里 这里
I'm so excited to meet him.
好期待认识他
No, Jess, he's sleeping.
不行 杰茜 他在睡觉
He flew in late last night.
昨晚的飞机很晚
We took him straight to the bar.
我们直接载他去酒吧了
Took a bunch of shots, got drunk,
喝了不少 醉倒了
screamed "I love America,"
高呼 我爱美♥利♥坚♥
now he's happily passed out.
现在他很开心的不省人事
Let's let him sleep. Guess I'm not the new kid anymore.
让他睡吧 看来我不算初来乍到了
Just one of the guys. You're still the new kid.
算你们一伙了 你还是资历最浅的
Winston lived here before Coach did. So Coach said
温斯顿住这的时间比教练还早 教练说
that they used to play basketball together in college,
他们在大学时 常一起打篮球
but then Winston went pro?
结果温斯顿去打职业赛了
In Latvia, okay, he went, went pro in Latvia.
拉脱维亚 知道吗 他是去拉脱维亚打职业的
It's a big difference. Well, the team logo
天壤之别 他们队标是
is a fig, just a, just one single fig.
无花果 就是大大的一颗无花果
Oh, you're jealous-- that's so cute.
你眼红了 真可爱
Of Winston? No, no, no, I'm not, I'm not jealous of Winston.
眼红温斯顿 不不不 我没有嫉妒他
Okay, it's been two years.
他离开两年了
He's gonna have to recognize.
他得意识到
I'm a lot flyer now. Want to see me flex my base?
我可是今非昔比了 要秀下吗
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样
Put your shirt on.
把衣服穿上
Let me flex my base, man. Put your shirt on.
让你们开开眼 把衣服穿上
It's the morning.
大清早的
He's going to love it.
他会喜欢的
Jess, what are you doing?
杰茜 你做什么
What is, what is she doing?
她想 她想干吗
Who, w-what, what, what, who...?
谁 什么事 你谁啊
I'm Jess.
我是杰茜
I'm Je...
我是杰
What's happening?
什么情况
Why are you doing that?!
你发什么神经
...ess.
茜
I can't believe you didn't tell me he was hungover.
你居然没告诉我他还宿醉未醒
I totally told you he was hungover.
我说的还不够清楚吗
I said he was drunk at the bar and now he's passed out.
我说他在酒吧醉倒了 现在不省人事
Hi, Winston.
你好 温斯顿
Hey, I apologize for what happened before.
我为刚才的事道歉
Not cool, bad call.
是我激动了
I've been talking to the guys about boundaries, so
他们已经跟我说了界限的问题
I totally get it.
我领会精神了
Perfectly fine, no problem.
那就好 没问题了
Do you have a tank top I could borrow?
你有没有吊带背心可以借给我
You look like you're about my size.
我俩穿的大小看来差不多
It's just that I'm really low on clothes
我现在手头上的衣服有点紧张
right now 'cause I broke up with my boyfriend.
因为我和男友分手了
Oh, God. I caught him cheating, and I just, like, grabbed
又来了 我捉奸在床 当时我就
whatever I could and... Jess, you know what?
能拿什么就拿什么 杰茜 这样吧
I'll let you check my lost and found.
你在我的战利品中找找吧
It's where I keep all the stuff that girls
都是我上过的女生
leave behind in my room after we fo'nicate.
留下的东西
Got sizes zero through ten.
加小到加大码 一应俱全
What have you done to me, Nick?
尼克 你到底做了什么好事
I am so happy you're back.
真高兴你回来了
You have made love to a lot of forgetful women.
上你床的女生 看来大多数记性不好啊
Oh, man, look at these.
我的天 看这个
Oh, look at that.
还有这个
Rosh Hashanah,
犹太新年
'06.
Yeah, nothing orthodox about what we did that night.
那晚做的 应该都是犹太教的禁忌吧
Winston seems nice.
温斯顿人挺好的
Did he say anything to you about the room?
他有和你说过房♥间的事吗
What room? The big room.
什么房♥间 大的那间
I kind of took it from him when he left.
他走了以后我就据为己有了
I used to be in the small room.
我以前住小的那间
This happened in the small room.
这是在小房♥间时落下的
Twice.
激战两次
Never going back there again, Jess.
杰茜 战争遗址就不要重游了
He's never going to give you that room back.
他不会把大房♥还给你的
Come on, man, it's Schmidt.
得了吧 他可是施密特
You know, they have a saying in Latvia:
拉脱维亚有句俗话说得好
that guy is so stupid,
他就是一傻蛋
we could easily take things away from him.
想拿什么都手到擒来
That's a saying? Yeah, it is.
俗话说的 没错
What do you think? Jess,
怎么样 杰茜
I've been telling you this for weeks,
我已经跟你说了几个礼拜了
but you got to call Spencer and you got to get your stuff back.
你得打给斯潘塞 拿回你的东西
Unless, you know,
除非
unless you're scared.
除非你害怕了
No, I am not scared.
不 我不是害怕
It's just complicated.
只是事情太复杂了
That stuff was, that stuff was ours
那些东西 那些东西是我们的
and I miss them...
我很怀念
Jess, look, it's a ball.
杰茜 接球
Oh, a little b-ball, huh?
玩小篮球是吧
I'm actually pretty good.
我很拿手的
I used to play with my mom.
以前常和我妈打球
Defense, defense, watch out for the defense
防守 防守 注意防守
Sneaky, sneaky, wah-wah.
偷袭 偷袭
You get used to her. Hey, Schmidt.
你得习惯下 接着 施密特
Come on.
不是吧
My bad.
我错了
I'm sorry, you guys.
对不起了 各位
That was my TV, Jess.
这是我的电视 杰茜
It's kind of all he had.
他就这件家当
I'll get you a new one.
我会买♥♥台新的给你
I just can't afford it right now.
只是现在买♥♥不起
If you don't mind me asking, what's the plan?
不介意的话我要问下 你打算怎样
You don't know me like that,
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表