Um, so, I'm just gonna freshen up.
我去梳洗一下
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
And I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
I forgot to tell you, Paul brought his violin,
我忘了说 保罗带来了小提琴
and with a little coaxing, he might fiddle with the old horsehairs.
大家说点好话 也许他会为我们献奏哦
Only if you don't mind being enchanted.
各位不介意沉醉在我的音乐中吧
I just want to watch the game.
我只想好好看比赛
Hey, Nick, can I talk to you?
尼克 聊几句好吗
I just need you not to do that thing that you do.
你别摆出那副臭脸好不好
What thing? I don't do a thing.
什么臭脸 我脸不臭
Yes, you get all mean and you make that little turtle face.
你对人很冷淡时就会摆出一副鬼样子
Okay, I don't think I make a turtle face.
我觉得我没有做出鬼样子
Just talk to him like a normal human being.
像普通人那样和他聊聊好吗
Not about politics or small business loans
别谈什么政♥治♥呀 小型企业贷款
or the Google conspiracy thing, okay?
谷歌♥阴谋论什么的 好吗
I've only seen him at school,
平时只能在学校见到他
and I really want to wow him tonight, okay?
今晚我想让他对我另眼相看
Please, he's the only guy I've liked since Spencer.
和斯潘塞分手后 他是我唯一喜欢的男生
I'm not good at this stuff, so please just help me.
谈恋爱我本来就不在行 所以帮帮我好吗
All right, fine, I'll help you.
好吧 好的 我会帮你
Shake on that, pardner?
说好了 搭档
I don't want to do it like that, though.
我不会这样做的
Fair enough. Fair enough.
好的 好的
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗
Guy roommates.
男性室友
Three guys.
三个大男人
It's intimidating.
太震撼了
I gotta be honest,
说实话
it's intimidating coming to that arena.
走进来就觉得很震撼
It's hard to get to know people.
了解一个人不容易
It's like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
就像"金发姑娘和三只熊"的故事
Bet you're the bear who has the bed that's just right.
你这只熊的床肯定是睡起来正合适的
It's a teacher joke, sorry.
抱歉 这是老师间的笑话
Okay, here's what we're gonna do, Paul.
不如这样吧 保罗
Um, just so I get to know you a little better
为了让我们能够
and you can know me better, Yeah.
进一步互相了解
we're gonna play a little game.
我们来玩个小游戏
Oh, great. Fun. All right?
好的 很有意思 那好
I'm gonna say something,
我说一句
and you're gonna say the first thing that pops in your head.
你说出由此联想到的第一个词
Kazoo.
小笛子
Okay, we haven't even started yet.
游戏还没有开始呢
Okay. I'm gonna stick with kazoo.
我可能会卡在"小笛子"上
Right, okay, um,
开始了
"Boundaries." Important.
界限 很重要
Okay, um, "Other people's stuff."
很好 别人的东西
Private.
私人的
Good. Uh, "Loud early morning sex."
不错 吵闹的清晨嘿♥咻♥
Nice work if you can get some.
能得手的话是了不起的事
Hey, Paul. Hey, Nicholas.
保罗 尼克拉斯
What's going on, guys? Nicholas, wow.
玩什么呢 居然叫我尼克拉斯
Just two dudes playing word-association games,
两个大男人在玩文字联想游戏
kicking back a couple of pumpkin ales.
喝点南瓜高度啤酒
I think that's a lager, right?
这应该是淡啤吧
Mm-mm, this is an ale. It has to do
这是高度麦啤 肯定
with the fermentation process. Could be, could be.
有发酵什么的 可能吧
Uh, hey, do you want to watch football, the Lions?
你想看橄榄球比赛吗 雄狮队
Ah, yes! The mighty, might Lions of Des Moines.
看 得梅因市的伟大的狮子队
They play every Thanksgiving, right,
每年感恩节他们都会比赛 对吗
because they're the most ferocious of the teams.
因为他们是最凶猛的队伍
Lions from Detroit. Detroit Lions.
雄狮队是底特律的 底特律雄狮队
That's another...
那是另一个...
What you gobbling about, turkeys?
在咯咯的谈什么呢 火鸡吗
Anyone who tells you the future of gravy
那些鼓吹肉汁的未来
is nitrogen-based is cooking with blinders on, Cece.
得靠氮基技术的人太狭隘了 希希
What is...? Are you...? Did you wash your hands?
你在... 你...你洗手了吗
I'll wash them after.
弄完再洗
Okay, no. See, just, can you just stop?
好了 不行 拜托你停下
Because now the entire bowl of walnuts is compromised.
现在整碗的核桃都被你连累了
Wow. You're very sanitary.
原来你有洁癖呀
Do you wash your hands ten times a day?
你一天洗十次手吗
Okay, look, don't worry, Cece.
听我说 别担心 希希
If I need to, I can get my hands dirty.
如果有需要 我会把手弄脏的
I mean, I get dirty all over.
全身脏脏的都行
Would you eat this filthy walnut?
你会吃这脏脏的核桃吗
Yeah, I mean, I'd eat the... yeah.
我会吃 没问题
Okay, open your mouth. Open your mouth, Schmidt.
张开嘴 张开嘴 施密特
No!
不
Beautiful savage.
长得这么漂亮 却这么邋遢
Oh, intermission. No, it's halftime.
已经休息了 只是中场休息
It's parade time.
游♥行♥时间到
It's robot turkey.
这是机器火鸡
You know, it was Grandma's favorite.
我奶奶最喜欢这个了
We used to love watching the parade together.
我们以前可喜欢一起看游♥行♥了
She was the best.
她最好了
Check it out. Here she is.
给你看 这是她
Here's the lady.
这是我奶奶
Oh, she's beautiful! Yeah. We used to get
她好漂亮啊 是啊 我们以前
in the funniest arm-wrestling matches.
总玩搞笑版掰手腕
Hey, can I show you something?
给你看点东西好吗
Uh, picture here. That's my grandpa.
这是我爷爷的照片
Died last year.
去年去世了
I'm so sorry. Sorry, Winston.
太遗憾了 温斯顿
Thanks. Thanks, man. It's okay.
有心了 没事的
This picture right here was when he tried to quit drinking.
这是他尝试戒酒时的照片
That was a bad idea for everybody.
当时我们的日子可不好过
This is the first time he tried gelatto.
这是他第一次吃意式冰淇淋
He did not like that.
他不喜欢吃
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
His name was Nelson.
他叫纳尔森
Hey, Schmidt, how's it going?
施密特 进展如何
Well, I need some walnuts. I have no walnuts.
我需要核桃 没有核桃了
I should go get those. You should stay here with the turkey.
我去买♥♥ 你留下来陪火鸡♥吧♥
Though, shoot. I have had two pumpkin ales.
不过 见鬼 我已经喝了两瓶南瓜高度啤了
I probably shouldn't get behind the wheel of a car.
我还是不要酒后驾驶了
Nick, how many pumpkin ales have you had?
尼克 你喝了多少南瓜高度啤
Oh, I've had zero pumpkin ale.
一瓶南瓜高度啤都没喝
Then can you take Paul to the store, right?
那你可以送保罗去买♥♥ 对吗
Getting some walnuts, getting some walnuts.
去买♥♥核桃呀 去买♥♥核桃呀
I'm sorry, man, are you singing about what we're doing?
抱歉 哥们 你是把咱们要做的事唱出来吗
Yeah, guess I was.
没错 我想是吧
Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it.
有时候我甚至都没意识到我在唱
Where are you from?
你是哪儿人
Chicago.
芝加哥
Oh, land of plenty.
富饶之乡啊
It's weird being in L.A.
洛杉矶这里很奇怪
It doesn't feel like Thanksgiving.
没有感恩节的气氛
It feels like there should be, like,
感恩节应该是
a little nip in the air, you know?
秋风瑟瑟
A little bit like...
应该是
Yeah, totally. ...an autumn crisp.
说的对 秋意正浓
So, Jess said you're a lawyer, right?
杰茜说你是个律师 是吗
I dropped out of law school.
我从法学院退学了
I had three semesters to go.
还剩三个学期
Oh, what?! So close!
什么 真可惜啊
So you're still trying to figure it out, right?
这么说你还在努力寻找人生方向
That's what your 20s are for. I'm 30, so...
二十几岁就该这样 我已经三十了
Oh, Mr. Copycat. That's where I get my copies made.
看 印客哎 我一直都在这儿复印的
No way! Yep!
真的假的 真的
You get your copies there?!
你在那儿复印吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表