I can't believe Jess got me roller skates for Christmas.
杰茜送我的圣诞礼物居然是溜冰鞋
I feel so free.
感觉好自♥由♥
Don't. See this.
别看 看看
"Merry Christmas, Brendan.
圣诞快乐 布兰登
Don't swallow these. Love, Uncle Nick."
勿吞食 爱你的尼克叔叔
It's a great gift. He's a 12-year-old kid,
这是个好礼物 他是一12岁小孩
it's a bunch of tacks. He's going to love 'em.
这个有好多图钉 他会喜欢的
Give it to me. I hate Christmas.
还给我 我讨厌圣诞节
First of all, it means that Hanukkah is over.
首先 这意味着光明节结束了
Second of all, I hate it when you guys leave and go home.
其次 我讨厌你们都回家了
When are you leaving?
什么时候走
4:00 A.M. Tomorrow at 3:00 P.M.
凌晨四点 明天下午三点
Is that it? Schmidt, don't worry about it, man, we're all gonna
施密特 别担心 我们今晚都会去
hang out tonight at your office party.
你公♥司♥的派对的
Please tell me you're not dressing up like Santa this year, are you?
你今年不会又扮圣诞老人吧
I'm the only man in the office.
全公♥司♥就我一男的
Of course I'm gonna dress up like Santa.
我不扮谁来扮
Look, I like it. I get all this dirt on my coworkers.
我喜欢这活儿 同事的小秘密我都能知道
They get drunk and they whisper what they want
她们都喝个烂醉 在我耳边
for Christmas in my ear, and then I use that information
呢喃圣诞想要什么 我利用此情报
to subtly undermine them and control them for the rest of the year.
耍点卑鄙小手段 掌控她们一整年
Ah, the true spirit of Christmas.
圣诞节的精髓所在
Winston, you'd better watch it, man,
温斯顿 小心了
because I will take you down.
我要叫你好看
You want to go? You want to go?
要玩吗 要玩吗
You're gonna take me down? I had figure skating lessons
你要让我好看 我13岁前
until I was 13, and then my mom sobered up
一直上花样滑冰课 直到我妈戒酒了
and realized I was a boy. Let's do this.
意识到我是个男孩 来吧
You should not have said that. Hey, guys, don't fight.
别吹牛了 哥们 别闹了
Let's go. You're wearing roller skates.
来吧 你们穿着溜冰鞋
I'm telling you, man. Both of you, enough, hey, hey.
我跟你说 两位 够了
Nothing's smart about what you guys are doing.
你们这样太不像话了
Why don't you both act like grown-ups?
你们成熟点行不
No, no. I need your help right now.
不 我现在需要帮忙
I need you guys to get in my car
你们上我的车
and come with me to the mall 'cause I really need
陪我去商场 我真的需要
to figure out what to buy Paul for...
知道给保罗买♥♥什么礼物
You guys are all wearing the holiday gifts I gave you.
你们都穿着我送的节日礼物啊
That is so sweet.
太温馨了
I need to take a picture.
拍照留念
Jess, don't take a photo right now.
杰茜 别拍
So cute. Don't do the photo.
太可爱了 别拍
Please, no pictures. So cute, so cute.
拜托别拍 太可爱了
So why can't you figure out
为什么你不知道
what to get your boyfriend Paul?
要给男朋友保罗送什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe 'cause we've only been going out for, like, a month,
可能因为我们才拍拖一个月吧
so I know it's not something fancy.
我知道不能买♥♥太贵的
But do I get him a gay gift or do I get him something sweet?
但我是送实用的 还是送温馨的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I think you got to figure out what you feel about him
我觉得你应该搞清楚对他的感觉
and then get a gift that reflects it.
然后送个代表此感觉的礼物
I think that's kind of the move.
就应该这样
My initial thought was to get him a gift certificate
我最初的想法是送他"大爱一番"
for piping hot sex.
的赠券
Really-- oh, you're being serious?
是嘛 你说真的
But I don't want him to think that I'm using him for his body.
但我不想让他觉得我只想和他上♥床♥
I'm sure he'd be okay with that.
我肯定他没意见的
"Nerdy weird sex that works for both of us."
呆头呆脑地做一番 我俩都喜欢
Give it back. This is amazing.
还我 太赞了
No, come on. I'm gonna keep this.
拜托 归我了
I'm gonna cash this in one night and get
我会在某晚兑现
some weird nerd sex with it. No, but it's not for you.
呆头呆脑地做一场 这不是送你的
Oh, my god, thank you.
老天 多谢了
Now I know what I'm getting my mom.
我知道送我老娘什么了
Oh, my god, Nick. It's going right to my mom.
尼克 这卡归我妈了
Why do we have to go to this office party tonight?
我们为什么要参加今晚你公♥司♥的派对
Because it's the last night
这是你们回家
before you guys go home to your families,
前的最后一晚了
and we got to blow this thing out, man.
得玩个痛快 伙计
Plus, it'll be a good opportunity for you to do some networking.
而且 这是你拓展人脉的好机会
Help with the job search.
有利于找工作
I'm telling you, everybody's hitting the nog,
告诉你 大家蛋酒喝高了
having a good time, letting loose.
玩得开心 放下戒心
You swoop in there, and then boom-- new job, man.
你乘虚而入 砰 新工作到手
That's how things work.
这样办事才对
You know, Benjamins in your pocket, La Pen-si-own,
百元大钞装口袋
little four-to-the-oh-to-the-one-to-the-kay.
退休养老有保障[401K 养老金]
You're making me want to stay broke.
你让我觉得钱好恶心
So what'd you get Paul?
你送什么给保罗
I'm not telling you, but, um, I'll give you a hint.
不告诉你 不过提示下
It's fuzzy.
毛毛的
Well, I hope you didn't listen to Nick.
希望你没听尼克的
He's the worst gift giver ever.
他是个最烂的送礼人
You're welcome.
不用谢
Where are we, Jess?
这是哪儿 杰茜
We are on Candy Cane Lane.
我们在棒棒糖街
At night, the whole block lights up with Christmas decorations.
晚上 圣诞的装饰灯会照亮整个街区
It's so beautiful.
可美了
Oh, my god, it's so beautiful.
上帝啊 可美了
What fun, what wonderful fun.
有意思 太有意思了
Okay, whatever.
随便笑吧
We have to come back later
反正我们晚点会回来
'cause you'll see what I'm talking about.
你们就会明白了
Oh, no, we're not gonna have time.
我们没时间
We have to go straight from the party to the airport.
我们得从派对直接去机场
No. Yes, I've missed my flight four years in a row.
不 我已经连着四年错过航♥班♥了
If I miss it this year, my mom's gonna kill me.
今年再错过 老妈非杀了我不可
Schmidt, it's a menorah for you.
施密特 为你准备的大烛台
Oh, a menorah.
大烛台
Judaism, son.
我信犹太教咋滴了
You look awesome.
你真美
It's a before and after for a Bolivian diet pill.
正在拍玻利维亚减肥药"之前""之后"的广♥告♥
El Glatrax? Yeah, I've taken that.
"减得快"么 我吃过
I'm "Before."
我是"之前"
Su-Sure, you are, look at that.
当然 看出来了
So you said you wanted to see me for something?
你说有事找我
Yes, I brought you a gift.
我是送礼物来的
I hope you appreciate that I have kept
希望你能欣赏我在全程对话中
eye contact with you this whole time
一直保持和你的眼神交流
and made no reference to the fact that you are basically naked.
丝毫不提及你近乎全♥裸♥这事儿
Very proud of you, Schmidt.
为你骄傲 施密特
Oh, lot of tongue.
舌吻够深的
Done with her hair? With her...?
她的头发做好了吗 她的...
No, I'm not the hair guy, man.
我不是发型师
Oh, no, no, no, this is my very good friend Schmidt,
搞错了 他是我的好朋友施密特
and he just came by to bring me a gift, so...
来给我送礼物的
It's perfume.
是香水啊
Why does it say "Cecilia Number 5"?
怎么标牌是"希西莉亚五号♥"
Actually, it says that because... you know,
这么写是因为
I ma-- I made it specifically for you.
我特地为你定制的
Yeah, I found this place on Third Street
我在第三大街找到一家店
where you can design your own perfume.
可以自己发明香水
Base notes of cocoa because of your brown, uh...
用了可可 因为你皮肤是褐...
ness.
褐色
Sea salt, because it kind of sounds like Cece.
用了海盐 因为发音像"希希"
Uh, and sandalwood...
还有檀香
Sandalwood-- always up to no good.
檀香 用了准没好下场
That's, um...
这真是
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表