Those are expensive!
那些铃很贵的
Hector! Hector!
赫克托 赫克托
I'm sorry, Jess, but I really don't care.
抱歉 杰茜 不关我的事
You know what, I love running this group.
知道么 我喜欢领导这个小组
It gives me confidence,
这让我很自信
it gives me muscle definition.
让我觉得很充实
Yes, sometimes it gives me blinding optical migraines
是的 有时候没任何进步
where I literally can't see three feet in front of myself.
也让我很头疼
But I love these kids.
但我爱这些孩子
And I'm sorry I kicked you out of group,
我很抱歉踢你出组
but one thing you can't do with these kids
但和孩子们一起 有件事是大忌
is make it about you.
不能什么都以你为中心
Jess, I don't see what the big deal is, okay?
杰茜 我没觉得有多严重 好吗
I only practiced with you guys a couple of times.
我才跟你们一起练了几次而已
You're such a tonkel!
你就是个混球
Whoa, hold it!
等等 停
Don't nobody call me a tonkel.
没人可以说我是个混球
If you tell them they aren't good,
如果你说他们不够优秀
that's one more person telling them that.
就是多了一个否定他们的人
That's a big deal to me,
这对我来说很重要
making sure no one else gives up on them.
我就是要确保 没人会放弃他们
Even if they sound like
就算他们的演奏听起来像
a guy covered in bells falling down a staircase
一个全身挂满铃铛的人 从一个铃铛搭成的
that's also made of bells.
楼梯上滚下来那么糟
I know you've had a hard month, I know you don't have a job,
我知道你这个月过得不顺心 我知道你没工作
but, god, they're just kids.
但是 拜托 他们只是一群孩子
Also, what happened to the refrigerator and the sofa?
还有 冰箱和沙发是怎么回事
Did we get robbed by giants?
我们被巨人打劫了不成
You know what sucks about getting older?
知道年纪愈来俞大的坏处吗
Your friends have known you for way too long.
朋友们都对你太过了解了
They've got too much on you. Yep.
他们对你期望太多 是啊
I want friends who still lie to me,
我希望有仍然对我说谎的朋友
'cause they don't want to hurt my feelings.
因为他们不会伤我的心
I sadly kind of mean that.
我是说真的
What happened to us, man?
我们到底怎么了 伙计
We used to be so cool.
咱以前多酷啊
I was going to play basketball and be a gazillionaire.
我想打篮球 还想成为亿万富翁
Right. And I told myself
是啊 我还下决心
I was never going to live with Schmidt.
绝对不要跟施密特住一起
Who do you live with now? I live with Schmidt,
那你现在跟谁住一起 施密特啊
and he's killing me,
我快被他烦死了
Winston, he's killing me.
温斯顿 他真的好烦啊
I got fired from a temp job.
我♥干♥个临时工都被炒了
Yeah, I got kicked out of bell group for being too mean to kids.
我还因为对孩子们太凶 从手摇铃组被踢了出来
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
我本来想跟你说这个的
That's a low point. You ain't got to talk to me, I know it.
这个我明白 用不着你告诉我 我懂
I know it, man.
我明白的 伙计
But I was just enjoying
我只是很享受
being good at something.
在某件事上表现优秀的感觉
I mean, what does she want me to do,
她到底想让我怎么做
not care about what the songs sound like?
对演奏的好坏丝毫不在乎?
Winston, this is your thing though.
温斯顿 这就是你的问题了
It's not always about being the best.
不是什么事情都要做到最好的
It's not always about you, Winston.
不是一切都要以你为中心 温斯顿
This is about kids.
这是那些孩子们的事情
Just pass the ball.
让他们表现吧
I'll drive, pal.
我来开车 伙计
Want to go to this bells concert?
要一起去铃铛演奏会吗
Let me get my cardigan.
等我穿上羊毛衫
I know you guys are nervous. I know you want to do a really great job
我知道你们很紧张 也知道你们很想好好表现
and you want to sound really great, but it's not about that.
演奏得很好听 但这个不重要
There's a really big crowd of people
现在外面有一大群观众
who's really excited and wants to hear some bells today.
大家都很兴奋 很想听你们演奏
Just look.
看吧
All right, bring it in.
好了 加油吧
Hello, Pershing Park!
柏欣公园的各位 大家好
We are...
我们是
Ensembell.
欢聚铃乐队
What? What'd you say?
啥 你说啥玩意儿
I said, um--
我是说...
She said Ensembell!
她说的是 欢聚铃
It's on the banner, stupid!
横幅上写着呢 蠢货
But first, I'd like to welcome
首先 我们要欢迎
Winston Bishop to the stage.
温斯顿·贝肖普上台
Hey, what's a Winston Bishop?
温斯顿·贝肖普是谁
Hey.
你们好啊
What's up?
怎么样
"Eye the Tiger"?
来《虎之眼》吗
Yo, Hector, you think we can pull this off? Probably not.
赫克托 你觉得我们能奏好吗 没觉得
Yeah, I don't think so, either.
是吧 我也这么想的
So let's do it.
我们开始吧
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
You know I don't think you're a loser, right?
我真的没认为你是个窝囊废
I can't hear anything you say
你穿着这件毛衣 说什么
when you wear that sweater, Schmidt.
我都听不清楚 施密特
You open your mouth and I just hear: "Cardigan, cardigan.
你张开嘴我只听到了 "羊毛衫 羊毛衫
I am wearing a cardigan."
伦家穿着件羊毛衫"
This is super embarrassing.
真丢人啊
Yeah, it's terrible.
是啊 太烂了
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight.
这就是猛虎的眼睛 这正是战斗的惊悚
Rising, watching us all with the eye...
用这猛虎的眼注视着我们...
You don't like the cardy? No.
你不喜欢这件羊毛衫 不喜欢
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表