Fourth Thursday in November
十一月的第4个周四
That is when we must remember
这个日子我们必须牢记
How the Pilgrims would have died
如果没有部落的友谊之手
If not for friendship of a tribe...
清教♥徒♥们将饥寒交迫地死去
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Thank you so much
非常感谢你
for helping backstage. This year. Really,
今年所做的幕后工作 真的
it's made such a difference.
比往年好太多了
That's nice.
那就好
How... how is your boyfriend?
你的男朋友还好吗
We broke up. Oh, sorry.
我们分手了 太遗憾了
Good riddance! Just kidding.
我终于解脱了 开玩笑的
What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
感恩节你有什么安排
Well, I always spend it with my grandmother...
我一直是和奶奶一起过感恩节
That's so nice. But she just died.
真好 可她刚刚去世了
Oh, my god! I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 节哀顺变
That's terrible. When?
太可怕了 什么时候的事
Well, it was about a month ago.
大概一个月前
It was while I was writing the Halloween madrigal.
当时我正在创作万圣节歌♥曲
No wonder it was so deep.
难怪你写的那么有深度
What's it all about?
为何而生
Is there any point?
生命的意义何在
Do we start dying
我们出生之时
the moment we are born...?
是否就已面临死亡
Well, I better go warm up the gourds.
我这个"葫芦"得热热身了
Paul!
保罗
Yeah?
什么事
What is that?
那是什么
I went to five grocery stores,
我跑了五家店
and I got the last turkey in America.
终于买♥♥到了全美最后一只火鸡
No, Jess, we're not doing Thanksgiving, okay?
杰茜 我们不过感恩节的
We talked about this.
之前说过的
We're just gonna watch football, drink beer
我们就想看看橄榄球 喝喝啤酒
and then we are going to Best Buy for Black Friday.
然后去"百思买♥♥"参加黑色星期五的大血拼
Or as I like to call it, "Friday."
我喜欢称之为 星期五
It's our thing, Jess. It's Dudesgiving.
这是我们的惯例 这是"老爷们儿节"
Okay, no matter how many e-mails you send, that's not a thing.
无论你发多少邮件 这说法也不成立
It's real, man. It's not real.
成立 不成立
It's totally real. We're not calling it that.
就有这说法 我们不承认
It has been two years since I've had an American Thanksgiving.
我已经有两年没过美式感恩节了
We talked about this. Look, it's not a big deal.
我们说好不过的 没什么大不了的
I'm just cooking dinner for you guys... and Paul.
我为大家做顿饭而已 还有保罗
What? What?
什么 你说什么
What? Did you say "And Paul"?
什么 你刚说"还有保罗"吗
Who's Paul?
谁是保罗
Did you invite somebody named Paul to our house?
你邀请这位保罗来我们家吗
Yes, I did. I asked someone out.
是的 我邀请了 我主动约男生了
Asked someone out?
主动约男生
Jess, be honest-- is the turkey named Paul?
杰茜 说实话吧 保罗是这只火鸡吗
It's a real guy.
真有其人
And he teaches at my school.
他是我学校的老师
And he's really, really hot!
而且人家帅 帅呆了
And the turkey is named Hank-- Hanksgiving.
这只火鸡叫汉克 汉克节
And we are gonna eat him, so...
我们会把它吃下肚 所以...
Hanksgiving.
汉克节
Don't worry, guys, I will do everything.
你们不用担心 所有的活儿我全包了
Are we gonna be able to hang out with Paul or is he also a teacher?
我们能和保罗玩得来吗 他不会是书呆子教书匠吧
No, he's a total guy's guy.
不会 他可是标准爷们儿
He normally spends Thanksgiving with his nana,
他以前都是和他奶奶一起过感恩节
but she just passed away.
可他奶奶刚去世了
That's a great plan, Jess, be the girl who replaces his dead nana.
高招啊 杰茜 替代他死去的奶奶
I know!
我知道
Guys, look, this is a bad idea.
哥们儿 这主意糟透了
He's gonna be our fifth roommate, I'm telling you.
告诉你们 他会做咱第五个室友
It's a first date.
只是初次约会而已
We don't know him, okay? We got to figure out
我们不了解他 我们得想办法知道
whether or not he's the right guy for us.
他到底适不适合咱们
We deserve to be happy.
咱得过点开心日子不是
You guys, don't even get up.
各位 你们坐着就好
Just enjoy your beers. It's gonna be a great meal.
好好享受啤酒 我会做顿大餐的
Just curious, does anybody know anything about cooking?
好奇问一句 你们谁懂做饭
No pressure. Just, like, cooking a turkey, for example.
别紧张 随便问问 比如说火鸡怎么弄
It says you need some kind of string.
好像是需要绳子什么的
Trussing string. Don't, Schmidt!
扎绳 别逞能 施密特
That's a good turkey tip. You got more?
这是个不错的火鸡小窍门 还有吗
Here's a tip: Don't cook Thanksgiving dinner
给你一个 别在14小时内
for five people in 14 hours.
为五个人准备感恩节大餐
Here's another tip: Don't ask a guy out on a first date
还有一个 别在美国最没情趣的节日
on the least sexy holiday in America.
邀男生初次约会
What are the most sexy holidays?
最有情趣的节日是什么
The most sexy holidays are Fourth of July,
最有情趣的节日是国♥庆♥
uh, Independence Day, obviously,
很明显 独♥立♥纪念日嘛
Women's History Month and Christmas.
还有"女性历史月"和圣诞节
Will you help me? No, definitely not.
你会帮我下厨吗 当然不会了
What if I invite Cece?
如果我邀请希希呢
Don't do it, Schmidt. Beer, football, Black Friday.
别掺和 施密特 说好啤酒橄榄球加黑色星期五
Thanksgiving with Cece.
和希希过感恩节哦
No, Schmidt. Okay.
不行 施密特 好的
No, no, no, no! No, Schmidt!
别犯傻了 施密特
But I want to let you know up front that I've got
不过丑话说在前面 我要拥有绝对的
some control issues in the kitchen,
厨房♥控制权
so I'm gonna do this, I'm cooking the whole meal.
所以全部的菜由我来做
I don't want you touching anything.
不准你碰任何东西
And I don't want to hear, "Schmidt, Schmidt,
而且我也不想听到 "施密特"
you're using too much tarragon," because I'm not.
"你用太多龙蒿了" 因为我没有
You will never hear that from me.
我保证不会发表意见
I'm in. Come on, Schmidt!
我入伙 你不是吧 施密特
Yes!
太好了
So, this guy's gonna thaw out by tomorrow, right?
这小家伙到明天应该解冻了吧
What are we, scientists?
咱又不是科学家咋会知道
Hey, look at that, it's ready.
看这个 已经解冻了
What am I gonna do?! He comes in three hours!
我该怎么办 还有三小时他就来了
Oh, god, I can't get it in!
天哪 进不去呀
We've all been here, am I right?
这种事情我们都碰到过吧
Jar.
往罐子里放钱吧
Maybe if I take off all my clothes and I get in bed with him
也许我脱♥光♥衣服 抱着它上♥床♥
the heat of my body will warm it up.
我的体温会让它解冻
I'm not gonna lie. This is turning me on a little bit. It is?
我不骗你们 我来性趣了 有吗
Hey, guys. Cece! Thank god. Come down here
各位好啊 希希 你终于来了 快过来
and lie on the turkey with me.
和我一起抱火鸡
Oh, hell, yeah, do that.
妈呀 快来吧
Yeah, do it. That'd be good.
上吧 这办法挺好
This is a terrible idea. Yeah, 100%.
这绝对是个馊主意 绝对的
I put it on permanent press.
我用的是免烫模式
Good, so you don't have to iron it.
很好 等下不用熨了
No! He's here early! How do I look?
不好 他提前到了 我的样子如何
It's better if you don't know.
你还是不知道的好
Hi! Hey!
你来啦 你好
Come on in. All right.
请进 好的
Paul, everybody!
保罗 这是大伙儿
Hey. Hey-yo.
你好
Welcome to our home. Thank you. Hey.
欢迎来到我们家 谢谢 大家好
It ain't so quirky to eat a lot of turkey
感恩节的大日子里 吃许多火鸡
on this Thanksgiving Day-ay-ay.
不算稀奇
My belly's wanting something
我饿扁的肚皮
a pie made out of pumpkin
想来点南瓜派
in every gobble-gobble way-ay-ay.
一口接一口呀
I didn't know you were going back to back.
没想到你会来背靠背这招
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Oh, my god, there's two of them.
我的天 蹦出来两个杰茜
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表