Uh, yeah, that's fine.
行 行 就这样吧
If you're looking for your oven mitts,
你在找你的隔热手套吗
they're in the top drawer of the hutch.
我把它放进柜子的顶层抽屉里了
Oh. Okay, fair enough.
好 行 行
Hutch is gone.
那柜子必须消失
No. No! No, no, no.
不行 不行 不 不
No hutch. No, no!
柜子得扔掉 不行
Stop! Don't move the hutch. Byebye, hutch!
住手 别动柜子 拜拜您嘞
This thing makes me emotionally nauseous!
这东西让我觉得恶心
This is my hutch. Don't move it!
这是我的柜子 你别动
All right, you're right, you're right...
行行行 你说得对
I'm so sorry. You're right.
抱歉 你说的对
It's a beautiful piece.
这柜子很美
It looks great there.
摆在那很好看
My apologies.
抱歉
Thank you.
多谢
Schmidt, you have a real problem.
施密特 你真的有问题
You've got to learn to calm down.
你得学会如何冷静下来
Yeah, yeah.
是 是
I love the beach.
我喜欢海滩
Now, isn't this better than arguing about a hutch?
现在是不是比在家为柜子吵架好多了
Yeah, if you like hanging out
是 如果你喜欢待在
on the rim of a giant fish toilet.
巨大的鱼粑粑排泄场旁边的话
Jess, I can't believe you brought me down here.
杰茜 真不敢相信你居然带我来这里
This is a great place to talk about your problems.
这地方挺适合谈你的问题
Jess, this sucks-- I just want to go home.
杰茜 这里真没劲 我想回家
Schmidt, come here.
施密特 到这来
Look. You got the birds in the sky.
看 鸟儿在蓝天翱翔
Sea and sand.
大海和沙滩
The wind in our hair.
清风拂过我们的发丝
You've lost your kite!
你风筝废了
Have fun flying your string all day!
放绳子玩去吧
Sorry I forgot my wallet.
抱歉我没带钱包
Thank you for paying, it's delicious.
多谢请客哈 真好吃
Yeah, which is weird,
是啊 不过真的好奇怪
because I clearly remember saying,
我记得我明明说过
"Hey, man, don't forget your wallet."
"伙计 别忘带钱包啊"
And then I still forgot it.
但是我还是忘带了
You still forget it. Wow, it's weird.
你还是忘带了 真奇怪啊
Yeah, you said that.
是 你说过
Yeah, I said that. We're getting older.
是 我说过 我们老了
Okay, this is a good segue.
行 这话题开场还不错
Um... can I talk to you about something that's kind of tough?
我能跟你说点比较严肃的话题吗
Yeah, man, shoot.
行 伙计 说吧
"The subject of this talk
"本次谈话的目的
is the debt of money between us.
是讨论我们你我之间的债务问题
I feel that..." Oh, man!
我感觉" 我晕
I thought this was about something serious.
我还以为是什么严肃的话题呢
You set that up like it was about something different.
你搞成这样我以为是要聊什么别的呢
This is about the poker?
是关于赌债吗
Oh, I'll pay you your money. Relax.
钱我会还你的 别担心
"If I am reading this section, then I can only assume
"如果我正在朗读此项内容 只能说明
"You have told me to relax.
你刚才让我别担心
You wrote that?
你还写了这么一条
"Let me assure you I am very relaxed,
"我向你保证我很放松
although I have good reason not to be,
尽管我很有理由担心
as you owe me a very large sum."
因为你欠我一大笔钱"
I will pay you the money, you clown.
得了吧小气鬼 我又不是不还你
"I am aware that we're both broke,
"我意识到咱俩都会破产
one of us embarrassingly so. Points to Nick.
其中一个显然已经破产了 此处指尼克
I have recently tumbled down the socioeconomic ladder
我最近的财务状况急转直下
and have hit rock bottom,
已经跌至谷底了
where you, Nick Miller,
而你 尼克·米勒
have been waiting patiently for the past 15 years.
已经为此等待了十五年之久
But I want that money.
但是我要那笔钱
Give me my money. I really mean it.
还我钱 我是说真的
It's my money. You owe me that money,
那是我的钱 你欠我的
So give me my money. Seriously."
所以赶紧还钱 真的"
Are you finished? "Where is the money, dude?
说完了吗 钱呢 老兄
You wrote "Dude"? "But I am not without pity.
你还写了老兄 "我是公事公办
I am willing to just call it an even $200."
我同意你只还我两百块就行"
Everything let go with just $200?
两百块扯平
Right. All right, I can do $200.
对 行啊 两百块我还得起
$200? Two hundo clean? Yep.
就两百 两百块咱就两清了 没错
All right.
好
I did pay for gas here, though.
油钱是我付的吧
So that's, let's say, ten bucks.
咱们就算它十块
So we're at $190.
那就剩一百九了吧
We'll say clean $190.
就一百九十块
I hate to be this guy...
我不想纠结这些
but I got the fights on Friday,
但周五的架是我打的吧
so that's $30. So let's call it $160
那就算三十块吧 所以就剩一百六了吧
and be done with it.
还清就行
$20 for beer that night, so $160 takes us to $140.
二十块的酒钱是我付的 就剩一百四了
Just to be fair. And I didn't write a stupid letter about it.
这可是公平起见 我可没写发言稿
But let's say right now $140.
那现在就剩一百四了吧
You ate a lot of the nachos!
你还吃了很多玉米片呢
Littering! $15 for littering!
乱扔垃圾 这得算十五块吧
How fun is this!
这样多有意思啊
It's not my cup of tea.
我不好这一口
No!
不要
No! No, Jess, no!
不要 杰茜 不
I can't believe I never noticed this before, but, Schmidt,
我以前竟然没有发现 施密特
you are legitimately crazy.
你真算得上有点神经质啊
I think we're all a little bit crazy, don't you think, Jess?
每个人都有点神经质 不是吗 杰茜
No, I mean, you're like aging- ballerina,
不 你是属于那种 年老的芭蕾舞♥女♥
child-chess-prodigy, professional-magician crazy.
国际象棋神童 资深魔术师的神经质
It's my mom's fault-- you know, I come from a Jewish family,
是我娘的错 我出身犹太家庭
but she used to tell me the reason Santa didn't come to our house
我妈以前告诉我圣诞老人不来我家
was because my room was dirty.
是因为我的房♥间太脏了
The only thing I ever controlled was what I ate.
我唯一能自主选择的就是饮食了
That's why I got fat. Yeah, I got fat 'cause I used to eat
所以我才那么胖 我胖是因为经常
concord grape jelly from the jar using a candy bar as a fork.
吃葡萄果冻拿棒棒糖当叉子
It's because you didn't have any structure.
那是因为你这人一点规矩都没有
You know what I mean? That's what happens
你懂我的意思吗 没有规矩放任自流
when you don't have any rules.
最后就你这个下场
None of these people have rules. Especially that guy.
这儿每个人都没规矩 特别是那位
He's wearing ladies' bikini bottoms.
他穿着女式比基尼底裤
Jess, I'm not like these people, okay?
杰茜 我跟他们可不是一类人 好吗
I don't have dreadlocks. I don't own a snake.
我不留长毛 我也不拿蛇当宠物
And I don't understand how these people think that they're relaxed,
我真搞不懂这些为啥以这种方式放松
because they're not-- they just have nothing to do.
明显不是啊 他们只是无所事事而已
That's not me. It's not that easy for me.
我可不是这样的人 我没这么容易就能放松下来的
Sounds to me like a lot of excuses, Schmidt.
我觉得你就是在找借口 施密特
Just be spontaneous.
随性点儿吧
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Look, man, I'm sorry to bother you while you're clearly
很抱歉打扰你 因为你明显
sitting here working hard making lots of money.
正坐在这儿赚钱呢
All right. But if you'd kindly just pause that for one second,
说得好 请原谅我耽误你一会儿
I have a few accounts that I'd like to settle.
我这儿有些账要跟你算一下
Account number one:
账目一
a $15 receipt for a Chinatown box turtle.
一张15块的唐人街箱龟收据
Bam. Here we go. We're doing this, huh?
你可瞧好了 亲兄弟明算账是吧
Yeah, we are doing this. Item number two:
亲兄弟可不就要明算账 账目二
Cancelled $35 check for registration of a domain name--
一张35块的已作废的域名注册支票
"It's Nick Miller Time.Com."
"尼克·米勒时光网"
"Hey, guys, Winston, I got a good idea, man.
"伙计们 温斯顿 我有个好点子
I'm gonna be a big-time blogger."
我要成为一个顶尖的博客写手"
I have to go to work...
我要去工作了
...at a bar, where you drink for free.
在一个让你蹭吃蹭喝的酒吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表