You could've done it from over there.
你在那边一样可以讲
Okay. And if that's the case-- which I don't know that it is--
好吧 如果真是这样 虽然我不明白为啥
It is. I don't care.
确实是这样 我不在乎
I actually feel sort of sorry for you,
事实上我为你感到难过
because at this point in your life I know
因为我知道你在人生的现阶段
that you'll never dislike me more than you dislike yourself.
比起讨厌我 你更厌恶你自己
Really? That's what you're going with, Violin?
是吗 你要说的就是这个 小提琴家
Want a little, um, napkin-folding music?
折餐巾时要来点儿助兴音乐吗
Kind of need it.
好像挺需要啊
I can't believe you're still here.
真不敢相信你还待在这里
What do you mean? Of course I'm still here.
什么意思 我当然会在这里
Why wouldn't I be here?
我为啥不会待这儿
Let's talk about what happened earlier.
我们谈谈之前发生的事情吧
'Cause you made me feel like I was a really bad girl.
因为你让我觉得自己真是个坏女孩
I know I did, and...
我知道我那个样子...
I'm really sorry, Cece.
我很抱歉 希希
I'll never yell at you like that again.
我再也不会那样吼你了
How about now?
那现在呢
Please... Please don't do that.
拜托...拜托别这样
Got my dirty little hands in your pudding.
我脏脏的小手 放在你的布丁里
So gross...
真恶心
It's so gross, please... Oh, god.
这真恶心 拜托 天哪
So gross. Yell.
太恶心了 吼吧
I really... I'd really rather you not do that.
我真的...我真希望你别这么搞
I haven't washed my hands since 3:00,
我从三点钟开始就没洗过手
and I'm gonna doubledip. It's so gross...
我还要再沾点儿 真的好恶心
How about now?
现在呢
It's all the way, it's all the way in there, with all the...
你整个手 全部都浸进去了
it's so unsanitary. Please, just put it...
太不卫生了 拜托 把手...
I'm-I'm begging you to... Please just take the towel!
我 我求你了...拜托把毛巾拿着吧
This may be none of my business,
这其实真不关我的事
but I-I-I really have to ask you:
但是我必须得问问
did anything happen between you and Nick?
你和尼克之间发生过什么吗
Like, did you guys go out, or-or-or...
比如 你俩曾约会过 或者...
What? 'Cause I, I really don't want to get
什么 因为我 真的不想
in the middle of anything. No. No.
掺和到什么事情中 没 没有
No, no, no, no.
没有的事
No. Good.
没有 那就好
Because I really want to see you again.
因为我是真心想再约你
Big-time.
惊天动地
Bigtime. Bigtime.
惊天动地 惊天动地
Like the play. Yeah.
就像那剧本 是的
Cool play. It is.
挺好的剧 确实
Do you really like him, Winston?
你真的喜欢他吗 温斯顿
Yes, man! He asked me my grandpa's name.
是啊 伙计 他问我爷爷叫啥
You've never asked me my grandpa's name.
你从没问过我爷爷叫啥
I don't know, Winston,
我不明白 温斯顿
I always just thought he was your grandpa.
我只是觉得知道那是你爷爷就行了
I mean, you don't know my grandpa's name.
你也不知道我爷爷叫啥啊
You mean Mason on your dad's,
你是指叫梅森的爷爷
or Charles on your mom's?
还是叫查尔斯的姥爷
Yeah, it's Mason and Charles.
是的 名字没错
Ho, ho, ho, baby.
宝贝儿 好了
Oh, that looks lovely.
看起来真不错
Genzlinger! Schmidt!
甘茨林格 施密特
Yeah, buddy. You kidding me?
伙计 你真不是盖的
Oh, it looks incredible. It really does.
看起来太美味了 那确实
What if you play something for us before we start?
开动之前 你不如给我们演奏点儿啥吧
Before? Oh, no, no. Yes!
之前 不 别啊 来嘛
Please? Play.
拜托了 来嘛
You're all hungry. You know you want to do it.
大家都饿了 其实你想的
Just do it. Okay.
来嘛 好吧
Twist my arm. Okay. All right.
你们一起逼我呀 好吧
Uh, duet from the pageant, huh? Oh.
先来个盛会二重唱 好吗
Big entrance. Okay.
来个精彩开场 好的
Native Americans, gather ye round
乡亲们 为了我在树林里
for I have a new friend I've met in the forest.
遇到的这位新朋友 大家齐聚一堂
Dead body! Dead body!
死人 有死人
Holy God!
我的个上帝
There's a dead body in there.
那里有个死人
I think there's a dead body. There's a dead body!
我觉得那儿有个死人 有个死人
There's a dead body!
有死人啊
Oh! That is real.
妈呀 还真是的
That's a real thing.
还真的有
Poor Mrs. Beverly.
可怜的贝弗利太太
Oh, Ms. Beverly from the mailboxes.
原来是邮箱上面写的那个贝弗利太太啊
I'm so sorry, Paul.
真抱歉 保罗
Oh, it was so fun. I had a great time.
没事 真开心 我挺开心的
Anytime, bro.
随时欢迎哦 哥们
Hey, listen, we're gonna go to a Best Buy, later,
听着 我们待会要去"百思买♥♥"
and grab a new dryer.
买♥♥个新干衣机
Totally stop by if you need anything.
你需要什么的话 欢迎加入我们
Oh, good, good. Okay. Thank you.
好的好的 没问题 谢谢
Oh. Okay.
好的
All right.
好了
Cool. Thank you. No, no, no, no, no.
没事了 谢谢 等等 别关门
Coming in. Coming in.
抬进来 抬进来
Guys... No, no, no. Get clear.
伙计们 等等 别啊 好好保重哦
At least she died doing what she loved.
起码她死的时候还在做自己喜欢的事
She was on the toilet, Jess.
她死在马桶上 杰茜
I'm starving.
我好饿
Really? Even after that great meal we didn't have?
不是吧 我们无福消受那顿大餐后 你还饿吗
Oh, come on, Jess.
行了吧 杰茜
Are you going to be mad at me all night?
你准备气我一晚上么
Are you cold?
你冷不
Do you want my cardie?
要我的羊毛衫吗
You came. Yeah.
你来了 是
When I was on that elevator ride from hell,
当我在那个来自地狱的电梯里时
the coroners told me to stop crying like a girl.
那个验尸官叫我别哭得像个娘们似的
I told them that was sexist.
我告诉他这么哭是最性感的
You're right. I am right.
说的对 我是对的
And then I decided, life is too short.
然后我想了想 人生苦短
So I went around the corner, picked up a couple of turkey
所以我去街角 给你们大家
subs for your friends--
买♥♥了些火鸡三明治
Yup. They're foot-longers--
加长型的
and... here I am.
然后 我就来了
Just a man and his violin.
带着我的小提琴
You're amazing. Hey, no cutting!
你太棒了 喂 不准插队
Is he cutting? He's not cutting. Relax.
他这是插队吗 他不是插队 放松
Guys! We got a cutter here!
伙计们 逮到个插队的
Calm down, pal. Stop.
冷静 伙计 停
He's not cutting.
他没插队
He's not cutting.
都说了他没插队
He's... I saved his spot.
我替他排的
Calm down. False alarm!
大家冷静 虚惊一场
He's just doing fair tradesies.
他们只是换位置了
Honestly, stop overreacting to cutting!
说真的 别小题大作了
I'm going to the back of the line. This spot's for Paul.
我去最后排队 这位置给保罗
Thanks, Nick. Thank you, Nick.
谢谢你了 尼克 谢谢了
Hey. Nick.
尼克
Wait.
等等
Let's go. Come on.
我们走吧 来吧
Hey, I'll go back there, too.
我也去重排
Fourth Thursday in November
十一月的第4个周四
That is the day when we must remember
这个日子我们必须牢记
It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
在习惯他们前 恐怕得恶心一段时间了
Where the hell are they going?
他们这是要去哪儿啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表