剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
布伦金索普小姐 一切就绪?
All set, Miss Blenkinsop?
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
格罗夫先生 一切就绪?
All set, Mr Grove?
一切就绪 老大
All set, Chief.
卡布先生 一切就绪?
All set, Mr Crabb?
早上好
Good morning.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
到一楼 谢谢
Ground floor, please.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
他们来了
They're coming!
大家早上好
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge!
还缺了点什么
Something's missing.
顾客啊
Customers!
现在才九点过五分 塞尔福里奇先生
It is only five minutes past nine, Mr Selfridge.
他们应该挤破门
They should be battering down the doors!
他们应该涌进商场
They should be swarming all over us.
我们来给早起的鸟儿来点特别折扣
Let's have some spot reductions on special lines for early birds only.
就在九点到正午 你去准备一下 好吗?
Nine am to midday. Work something up for me, will you?
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
很好
Good man.
我们需要提高销♥售♥额 塞尔福里奇先生
We need more sales, Mr Selfridge.
一环套一环 我们得来一场秀
One begets the other. We need to put on a show!
塞尔福里奇先生
第一季第二集
格罗夫先生 待会我能占用您几分钟时间吗
Mr Grove, could I come and speak to you for five minutes later on?
什么事
About?
嗯...私人的事 格罗夫先生
Er... private matters, Mr Grove.
如果马德尔小姐允许的话 你可以十一点找我
You can come up at 11:00 if Miss Mardle will release you.
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢您 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove.
回去工作吧 陶勒小姐
Back to work, Miss Towler.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
我本希望上午我们可以讨论一下帐目
I was hoping we could go over the figures this morning.
现在不行 卡布 员工们希望看到我
Not now, Crabb. My staff expect to see me.
是人 而不是帐目
People, not figures, are the difference
决定成与败
between success and failure.
我觉得利润更重要些
I thought profit had more to do with it.
我们还没能平衡收支呢
We're still not breaking even.
我们有麻烦了 塞尔福里奇先生
We have a little problem, Mr Selfridge.
保持镇静 卡布
Hold your nerve, Crabb.
- 乐芙小姐 - 哈里
- Miss Love. - Harry.
你看看他们给我拍的这些照片
Look at these pictures they've taken of me.
简直太糟糕了
They're just terrible.
我可不能让大家看到我这个样子
I can't allow my public to see me like this.
这些太老式维多利亚风了
They're positively Victorian.
乐芙小姐 我不觉得这些照片有什么问题
Miss Love, I see no problem with these photographs.
它们准确传达了我想要的信息
They convey exactly the message I was asking for.
那你一定是把信息搞错了
Then you must have got the message wrong.
你看啊 哈里这些都太闷了 不是吗
Look at them, Harry. They're dreary, really, aren't they?
这绝不是塞尔福里奇百货的灵魂
This can't be the Spirit of Selfridges.
这是一流的作品 塞尔福里奇先生
This is first class work, Mr Selfridge.
但就是没有东西能合她的意
But nothing we offer seems to strike her right.
你来决定吧
It's your decision.
重做 要做得更好 如果乐芙小姐不满意
Do them again and do them better. If Miss Love isn't satisfied,
我们就不会满意
we're not satisfied.
谢谢你 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
你中午还会来带我去吃午餐的对吧?
You will come back and take me to lunch, won't you?
当然
Of course I will.
一会见 一会见
A bientot. A bientot.
陶勒小姐 跟我来
Miss Towler. Follow me.
谢谢您愿意见我 格罗夫先生
Thank you for seeing me, Mr Grove.
现在该告诉我 你要说什么了吧
So, I think you should tell me what this is all about.
那个 其实是关于我弟弟的
well, it's about my brother,
格罗夫先生 我弟弟乔治
Mr Grove. My brother George.
我想您或许可以给他安排一份工作
I was hoping you might be able to find a position for him.
我懂了 那你的弟弟有什么一技之长吗
I see. And what has your brother to recommend him?
也不是说找什么技术性的工作 格罗夫先生
Well, he wouldn't want anything skilled, Mr Grove,
但他肯吃苦 也乐意与人打交道
but he's ever such a hard worker and eager to please.
我只是想塞尔福里奇先生招了这么多新员工
I just thought with Mr Selfridge hiring a lot of new staff,
或许也会有个工作适合他
there might be something here for him.
如果我说我不能给他安排呢
And what if I said I have nothing to offer him?
那 我会非常失望 格罗夫先生
Well, I should be very disappointed, Mr Grove.
那就这样吧
And that's all.
我不懂
I don't understand.
不 你懂的
Yes, I think you do.
塞尔福里奇百货很重视慎言这一品质
Discretion is something we value at Selfridges.
我很希望你能拥有这一品质 陶勒小姐
I like to think that I can count on your discretion, Miss Towler.
是的 当...当然
Well, yes. Of... Of course.
我们都希望有些事不要公开
We all like to keep some things private.
我能给你弟弟安排装卸区的搬运工作
Well, I think I might be able to offer your brother a porter's job
只要能通过试用期
in the loading bay, subject to a satisfactory trial period.
格罗夫先生 谢谢您 太感谢您了
Oh, Mr Grove! Thank you. Thank you so much.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 陶勒小姐
It's all right, Miss Towler.
是时候回去工作了
Time to return to your post.
让慎言成为你的准则
Let discretion be your watchword.
好的 格罗夫先生
Yes, Mr Grove.
- 对了 陶勒小姐 - 嗯 格罗夫先生?
- Oh, Miss Towler? - Yes, Mr Grove?
我希望你家里不会再有弟弟来要求工作了吧
I hope you haven't any more brothers at home wanting jobs.
不会的 格罗夫先生 谢谢您 格罗夫先生
No, Mr Grove. Thank you Mr Grove.
你好 看见你真好
Hello, hello. Fancy meeting you.
怎么看起来这么开心?
What are you looking so happy about?
格罗夫先生答应给乔治一份工作
Mr Grove's going to give George a job.
你是怎么说服他的
How did you persuade him to do that, then?
你不会是吻了他吧?
Did you have to give him a kiss?
当然没有
Of course not!
换了是我 一定至少要个吻才会答应
If it was me, I'd have insisted on a kiss at least.
幸好你不是他
Good job you're not him, then.
弗朗瑟你在这儿啊
Fraser. There you are.
抱歉 夫人
Oh, Apologies, Ma'am.
我不知道您要出门
I didn't realise you were going out.
劳斯利夫人一直在等
Lady Loxley was rather insistent.
劳斯利夫人
Lady Loxley.
叫我梅夫人就好了 大家都这么叫
Call me Lady Mae. Everyone else does.
我来得不是时候 你这是要出门吗?
I've called at a bad time, I think. Are you on your way out?
是的 不过我不急着出去
I was, but it's nothing urgent.
弗朗瑟 麻烦请塞尔福里奇老夫人过来 好吗
Fraser, would you ask Mrs Selfridge to join us?
是 夫人
Certainly, ma'am.
我有话跟你说 维克托
A word with you, Victor.
你知道你为什么得到这份工作吗
Do you know how you got this position?
这个么 我是个有经验的侍应
Well, I am an experienced waiter, sir.
推荐信也不错
Good references.
还有呢
And?
你是个非常...有魅力的年轻人 维克托
You're a very... attractive young man, Victor.
女士们都喜欢
The ladies like that.
这将是她们到这里来的一大乐趣
That's going to be a great part of their pleasure in coming here.
而不光是漂亮女士们 维克托
And not just the pretty ones, Victor.
还有老的 胖的 不起眼的
The old ones, the fat ones, the neglected ones,
那些丈夫不能满足自己的
the ones with husbands that can't satisfy them.
我们希望她们成为常客
We want them to come back again and again
在这里感到快乐
and to be made happy.
我明白该怎么做了 先生
I think I can do that, sir.
我知道你会的
I think you can.
确保那些杯子都擦干净
Make sure those glasses are spotless.
是的 佩雷斯先生
Yes, Mr Perez.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表