剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Why not? Why the blazes not?
克里诺先生 我很欣赏
Mr Colleano, I love it.
你去准备一切相关事宜吧
You do whatever you need to do to make it work.
告诉佩雷斯先生
You tell Mr Perez,
就说是我说的 这次让你来表现
from me, this is your show.
谢谢您 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
马德尔小姐 谢谢你这么快过来
Miss Mardle, thank you for being so swift.
我在想我们应该决定高级助理的事情了
I just thought we should resolve the matter of the Senior Assistant.
我跟她们两个都谈过了
I interviewed both girls.
我认为多芮斯 米勒是这个职位的最佳人选
I consider Doris Millar to be the best girl for the job.
噢?
Oh?
嗯 我完全不同意你的决定
Well, I must disagree with you entirely.
米勒小姐是一个很好的年轻女孩
Miss Millar is a very nice, young girl,
但她没有目标和野心
but she has no drive, no ambition.
吉蒂 霍金斯应该得到这个职位
Kitty Hawkins should have the post.
我能问一下原因吗
May I ask why?
她更狡猾也更强硬
She's sharper, harder.
这意味着她不会被人占便宜
Which means she won't be taken advantage of.
乔茜 拜托
Josie, please.
我能请问 我们上周日说的那件事
May I ask if you've come to any decision
你做出决定了吗
regarding the matter we spoke of on Sunday?
不 我恐怕现在还早着呢 很抱歉
No, it's too soon, I'm afraid. I'm sorry.
那请允许由我来做这次的决定
Then please allow me to make this decision.
我认为我比你更了解我的员工
I think I know my staff better than you do.
还有 请允我直说
And, if I may say so,
我想比起你来 我更清楚自己的想法
I think I know my own mind rather better than you know yours.
或许你是对的
You may be right.
你们两个的能力相当
It was very close
都是非常能干的年轻女士
and you are both extremely able young ladies.
可是 我已经决定好了
I have, however, decided.
霍金斯小姐将担任马德尔小姐的高级助理
Miss Hawkins is to become Senior Assistant to Miss Mardle.
谢谢你们 格罗夫先生 马德尔小姐
Thank you, Mr Grove. Miss Mardle,
我不会让你们失望的
I won't let you down.
我会成为这个商场里的最优秀的高级助理
I'm going to be the best Senior Assistant this store has ever seen.
很好
Very good.
"人人有份 勤俭妇女之梦"
'Something for everyone. The thrifty housewife's dream.'
这个标语怎么样
What do you say to that as a strap line?
卡布夫人会被吸引吗
Would Mrs Crabb bite?
- 她已经在期待这次促销了 - 非常好
- She's already very excited about the sale. - Excellent.
这正是我所想要听到的 加倍我们的广♥告♥篇幅
That's exactly what I wanna hear. Double our advertising space.
让整个伦敦知道
Let the whole of London know
季中促销 人人有份
there is something for everyone at our mid-season sale.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Night.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
麻烦 麻烦让让 谢谢你
Excuse - excuse me. Thank you.
麻烦让让 先生 非常感谢
Excuse me, sir. Thanks ever so much.
不好意思 谢谢你
I'm sorry. Thank you.
哦
Oh.
嗯 我希望它们合身
Well, I hope they fit.
我肯定它们合身
I'm sure they will.
你是一个很善良的女孩 多芮斯 谢谢你
You're a very kind girl, Doris, thank you.
格罗夫先生有机会
Did Mr Grove get a chance to talk to
跟塞尔福里奇先生提起我的推荐信吗
Mr Selfridge about my reference?
我很抱歉 本婷小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Bunting,
但塞尔福里奇先生拒绝了
but Mr Selfridge said no.
我明白了
I see.
哎 他当然拒绝写的
Well, of course he would.
我想他也没什么好写的
Nothing else he could say, I suppose.
我要走了
I've got to go.
- 保持联♥系♥ 好吗 - 好的
- Keep in touch, won't you? - Yes.
好的
Yes.
好了 终于到了
Well, this is it.
塞尔福里奇百货的首次季中促销
Selfridges' first mid-season sale.
谢谢你们的努力
Thank you all for your hard work.
这次促销源自你们的想法和行动
This sale has come from your ideas and your initiative.
在我们开门之前 我有一个问题
I have one question before we open those doors.
凭这个便士
Does anyone have anything
你们有什么可以卖♥♥给我
they can sell me for this?
女士们 请排好队
Ladies, please, an orderly line.
- 我先看到的 - 我想是我吧
- I saw this first. - I think I did.
女士们 我们还有其他同样漂亮的背心
Ladies, we have other camisoles just as beautiful.
百分百纯丝 法国制♥作♥
100% silk, made in France.
我不确定 真的不确定
I don't know. I just don't know.
噢 这很适合您 夫人
Oh, it suits you, madam.
我平时不戴这么大的帽子
I don't normally wear such big hats.
那或许你应该试试 让您的丈夫惊喜一下
Well, perhaps you should. Surprise your husband.
只需要十一便士而已
It's only for 11 pence.
买♥♥吧
Go on.
要是我就买♥♥了
I would.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
塞尔福里奇先生 我想介绍我的太太
Mr Selfridge, I wanted to introduce you to Mrs Crabb.
卡布夫人 我很高兴你今天的到来
Mrs Crabb, well, I'm so glad you could come today.
你逛得愉快吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
噢 是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Oh, yes, Mr Selfridge.
有买♥♥到什么东西吗
Found anything to buy?
几乎在每个柜台都买♥♥了
From nearly every department.
一些平常觉得不适合我们的东西
Items that I wouldn't normally consider to be quite 'us'.
恐怕卡布先生要被吓一跳了
I'm afraid Mr Crabb's going to get a shock.
你的促销让我感觉很大胆
Your sales made me feel quite adventurous.
我们本意如此
That's the idea.
购物是好事 对吧
It is good to shop, isn't it?
卡布夫人 购物是很好的
Mrs Crabb, it's very good.
- 给您的 夫人 非常感谢 - 谢谢你
- Here you are, madam. Thank you very much. - Thank you.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
FW 你来了
FW, you made it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
不得不说 哈里 非常厉害
I have to say, Harry, this is swell.
但愿所有女士钱包里还有足够的钱
Let's hope all the ladies have enough money in their purses
去你明天开业的商店了
for your opening tomorrow.
我们要推迟开业了
We're putting the opening back.
我要带甄妮离开
I need to take Jennie away.
精神问题 你也知道的
Nerves, you know how she gets.
- 我很抱歉 - 我应该更早注意到的
- I'm so sorry. - I should've noticed earlier.
我总顾着忙生意
I've been caught up with business.
我们要买♥♥下克洛伊登的一个住处
We're buying a new site in Croydon.
那很好
That's good.
只有甄妮开心 才是真的好
Nothing's good if Jennie's unhappy.
听我说 如果有任何我和露思可以帮到的地方
Listen, if there's anything that Rose and I can do...
谢谢你 老朋友
Thank you, old friend.
我只是进来道声别
I just looked in to say goodbye.
哈里 要知道 这一切都很好
Harry, all this, you know, it's wonderful,
但生活不仅仅是这些
but it's not what life's all about.
并不是的
Not really.
没有你的家庭 这些都是没有意义的
Without your family, none of it means a thing.
我只是来给你今天的营业数据
I just wanted to give you the figures for the day's takings,
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
- 非常不错 - 每个柜台销量都翻倍了
Truly exceptional. Every department doubled its output.
虽然我们降低了价格 但我们销量很大
We may have cut our prices, but we sold at huge quantity.
我们将持续两周的促销
We'll run the sale for two weeks
之后就对某些商品打惊喜折扣
and then do surprise discounts on certain items.
我来把这些数据入账
I'll get these figures put in the ledger.
不 我们都该回家了
No, we should both go home.
你可以看看卡布夫人在商店里
You can see what surprises
买♥♥了什么东西让你惊喜
Mrs Crabb has in store for you.
她有提起过一台自动胡桃钳
She was talking about an automatic nut cracker.
做得好 卡布先生 晚安
Well done, Mr Crabb. Good night.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
晚安
Good night.
这展览真有趣 幸亏你说服我去了
Such an interesting exhibition. I'm so glad you persuaded me to go.
谢谢你 弗朗瑟看来孩子们很开心啊
Thank you, Fraser. The children seem to be having fun.
我想是他们觉得那位年轻先生很有趣吧 夫人
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表