剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I'm rather bored with Tony, and there are other fish in the sea.
不 不 这并不行
No, no, this is not right.
这不是 就像你说的 你的本质
This is not - as you said - the essence of you.
让其他人出去
Send everyone away.
请出去
Please.
- 你有想法? - 没错
- You have something in mind? - I do.
好点吗
Better?
好多了
Much!
别动
Don't move!
相当完美
This is perfect.
你看起来太棒了
You look wonderful.
准备好了吗
Ready?
棒极了 现在我们拍脸部特写
Great! And now we need to go closer on your face.
发挥 乐芙小姐 随意发挥
Play Miss Love. Play anything that comes to mind.
你要吗
You?
我还要稳住我的手
I need a steady hand.
否则就不能给你拍好照片了
Or I will not do you justice.
我喜欢这张
I love it!
那这样呢
How about this?
你们给我带什么了
What have you got for me?
哈里这太棒了
Oh Harry, they're wonderful.
这只是试验性的 但这是乐芙小姐的美照
They are a little experimental, but this is Miss Love's vision.
这张
This...
还有这张
And this.
还有这张
And this.
我喜欢这张
I love this one.
我也是
Me too!
我们不能用这些 这里是家庭式商场
We can't use them. We're a family store.
哈里你觉得我不美吗?
Harry, don't you think I look beautiful?
很美
Very beautiful.
那为什么不能用呢
Well then, why can't we use them?
我得和勒卡雷先生谈谈
I need to speak to Mr Leclair.
布伦金索普女士会给你安排马车的了
Miss Blenkinsop will arrange a hansom cab for you.
我还以为我们会共进午餐
But I thought we were having lunch.
今天不行
Not today.
恩里 你这个无情的混♥蛋♥
You're a ruthless bastard, Henri.
如果你不喜欢这些 我还有其它的
If you don't like them, I do have something else.
这个感觉完全不同
It's a very different feel...
简单 纯洁 植物的
simple, pure, floral.
铃兰
Lily of the Valley.
自然之物 但却引人眼球
It's natural, but appealing.
看
See...
它向我们述说着
It says to us -
童年 春季 初恋
childhood, springtime, first love.
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable.
"刻骨铭心"是很好的营销口号♥
'Unforgettable' is a fine strap line.
我还很喜欢绿白之间的反衬
And I like the white against the green.
刻骨铭心
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我...我非常喜欢
I... I love it.
这是属于你的橱窗
This is your window.
我不会忘记你给予的帮助
I won't forget the help you gave me.
# 若你也是粉红睡衣女孩 #
If you're a pink pyjama girlie
# 你将无忧无虑 #
You'll always be alrighty
# 你将无需穿上睡袍 #
And you'll never wear a nightie
# 再也不需 #
Anymore
我们自产的香水销量每日倍增
Our house perfume is doubling in sale every day.
我猜你心里一定很高兴
I bet that gives you a warm feeling inside.
塞尔福里奇先生
May I ask, Mr Selfridge,
你现在对化妆品的想法是什么
what is your present thinking on make-up?
我们继续卖♥♥粉饼 胭脂 口红等
We'll stock powder and rouge, lipstick too...
但要悄悄谨慎地卖♥♥
but under the counter and discreetly.
化妆品销♥售♥并不是我们的定位
Make up is not how we want to define ourselves.
我很高兴你这样说
I can't say that I'm not pleased.
卡布太太不会喜欢
Mrs Crabb wouldn't have liked it.
塞尔福里奇太太也一样
Nor would Mrs Selfridge.
说到妻子 该回家了
Speaking of wives, time to get back to them.
- 晚安 卡布 - 晚安 塞尔福里奇先生
- Good night, Crabb. - Good night, Mr Selfridge.
- 你的姿势不对 - 噢
- Your pose isn't right. - Oh.
你不是那种呆坐着的女人
You're not the sort of woman who sits.
你得做点什么
You need to be doing something.
这个 嗯...
What about, erm...
这样好吗
..this?
不好
No.
我想到了
I've got it!
爸爸回来了
Pa's home!
你提前回来了
You're home early!
是啊 想你们了
Yeah, I miss my family.
露思在哪里
Where's Rose?
保持别动
You hold that pose.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表