剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
说不准 或许真有一日 你也会飞呢
Who knows? One day, you may do that as well.
谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
好了 你记住 无需道歉 无需解释
Now, you remember. Don't apologise, don't explain.
我总是用这一招应付得很好
As a tactic, it's always worked well for me.
- 谢谢你 - 这没什么
- Thank you. - That's all right.
看!
Look!
她回来做什么
What's she doing back?
我能帮你什么吗 陶勒小姐?
Can I help you, Miss Towler?
我回来了 马德尔小姐
I've come back, Miss Mardle.
嗯 恐怕不可能吧 亲爱的
Well, I'm afraid that's not possible, my dear.
这是个误会 我没递交辞呈
It was a mistake. I didn't hand in my notice.
只要查一下
If you check,
就会发现我还是塞尔福里奇百货的员工
I'm still employed by Selfridge's,
由塞尔福里奇先生聘用
by Mr Selfridge.
好吧 当然我得向格罗夫先生确认一下
Right, well, I will have to confirm that with Mr Grove of course.
但同时 我们可以先让你上班了
But in the meantime, we can put you to use.
你可以拆开新到的货
You can unpack the new stock.
我们正着手做汽车用品的推广
We are embarking on a motor driving promotion
还有这些膝毯是刚回来的
and those lap robes have just come in.
好的 马德尔小姐
Very good, Miss Mardle.
你不能这样子就回来了
You can't just swan back in.
看来我已经这样做了
Looks like I just have.
- 陶勒小姐 - 你好
- Miss Towler! - Hello.
你回来了
You've returned to us.
这真太好了
That is wonderful.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
乔治小伙
George lad.
把这个给我们然后过来
Give us an 'and over here.
我正要搬完
I'll just finish this.
马上的!
Now!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是爱伦·乐芙 来见塞尔福里奇太太的
Miss Ellen Love, to see Mrs Selfridge.
乐芙小姐 真是惊喜
Miss Love, what a pleasant surprise.
我恐怕这并不是单纯的社交性拜访
I'm afraid this isn't a social visit,
塞尔福里奇夫人
Mrs Selfridge.
哦?真是遗憾
Oh? What a pity.
呃 请问你要点咖啡吗
Er, please, can I offer you some coffee?
我是来告诉你 你的丈夫对你并不忠诚
I'm here to tell you that your husband has not been faithful to you.
他一直与我在谈婚外情
He's having an affair with me.
嗯 我想我还是要点咖啡好了
Well, I think I'll have some, anyhow.
这就是你所要说的?
Is that all you can say?
好吧 这消息对我来说也不是意外了
Well, this news isn't a surprise to me.
我第一次看到你们在一起时 我就知道了
I knew from the moment I first saw you two together.
但是你来告诉我的话
But the fact that you are here, telling me about it...
倒是很有趣
Well, that is of interest.
这就意味着 你们的关系基本上已经结束了
It suggests that it's almost certainly over.
你真冷酷无情
You're so cold.
难怪哈里到别处寻找激♥情♥
No wonder Harry looks for his passions elsewhere.
你很想要拥有他 对吧
You've got him bad, haven't you?
他爱我
He loves me.
呃 这我倒是不相信
Mm, I very much doubt that.
哈里之前就出轨过不少次
Harry has had many similar liaisons.
你不过是漫长的舞♥女♥队伍中
You are the latest
新来的那一个
in a long line of chorus girls.
我才不是一个舞♥女♥
I'm not a chorus girl!
那我得承认 或许是我丈夫让你误会了吧
That, I admit, could be a mistake on my husband's part.
如果没有别的事的话
Unless there is anything else...
今天是我的家务整理日
..today is my housekeeping day.
噢 乐芙小姐正要离开 弗朗瑟
Oh, Miss Love was just leaving, Fraser.
请给我一杯咖啡吧
And I'll have a coffee please.
告诉他我来过
Tell him I came.
还有 我不会这么轻易被甩的
And I will not be got rid of that easily.
老大在吗
Is the chief in?
他心情怎样了
How's his mood?
我心情好得很 格罗夫先生
My mood is just fine, Mr Grove.
怎么了 出什么问题了
Why? What's the problem?
装卸区的偷窃?
Thieving in the loading bay?
这商场在搞什么鬼
What the hell is wrong with this store?
把他们当场抓住 然后狠狠地扔出去
Catch them red-handed and throw them out on their ear.
你是怎么发现的
How did you discover this?
棕榈宫饭店里一位叫维克托 克里诺的侍应
Victor Colleano, a waiter in the Palm Court,
他来找我说出他的怀疑
came to me, voiced his suspicions.
还好 至少还是有忠诚的人的
Well, at least there's some loyalty.
塞尔福里奇先生 我会处理这件事的
I'll deal with it, Mr Selfridge.
还有 格罗夫先生
Oh, and Mr Grove...
陶勒小姐回来工作了
Miss Towler is back on the pay roll.
但她不是辞职了吗
But she left.
如果没有的话 我也已经解雇她了
If she hadn't, I'd have dismissed her.
这里面有点误会
That would have been a mistake.
可她父亲当众出丑了
Her father behaved disgracefully.
她父亲不会影响到她 起码在我商场里不会
The parent is not the child. Not in my store anyway.
那我就是要允许本婷小姐回来
So am I to allow Miss Bunting to return,
而且对装卸区的偷窃也眼开眼闭?
and turn a blind eye to these loading bay workers?
那可不一样 他们偷了我们的东西
That is different. They stole from us.
员工们会不理解 为什么她能回来工作
The staff will not understand why she has been allowed to return.
放心 稍后我会解释的
Well, then I will explain it.
今晚召开员工大会
Call a staff meeting this evening.
通知所有部门的主管
Let the heads of each department know.
乔治把那些都搬上去
George, load that stuff an' all.
乔治 我得和你谈谈 马上的
George, I need to talk to you, urgent!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是个阴谋 你还不懂吗
It's a fiddle. Don't you get it?
见鬼!
Bloody hell!
那是哈里·塞尔弗里奇先生的财产
That is the property of Mr Harry Selfridge!
你们被解雇了 滚出去
Out on your ear! Get out!
我还一直给那货车装货
I've been loading that van!
什么都不要说 要是有人问起 你也别多嘴
Don't say anything. If anyone asks, keep your mouth shut.
我还一直当阿尔夫是朋友
And I thought Alf was my friend.
我才是你的朋友 好吧
I'll be your friend, alright?
- 谢了 维克托 - 但你要醒目点
- Thanks, Victor. - But you need to wise up.
你姐姐丢了工作 正沮丧呢
Your sister's out of a job, feeling cut up.
- 她有工作了 - 她找到工作了?
- She's ain't out of a job no more! - She found something?
她不是回来这里吗 她回来塞尔福里奇百货了
She's back here, isn't she? She's back at Selfridges.
我想要摆置一家人坐在里面
I want to put a whole family in it.
父亲 母亲 孩子们
Father, mother, children.
汽车要倾斜一点 就好象在飞一样
And the motor will be at an angle, so it is almost flying.
要知道 这对孩子来说就跟童话一样
You know for the children, it has to be like a fairy tale.
他们要开往公园 在空中挥舞着草帽
They are going to the park, straw hats, which they wave in the air.
丝巾在他们身后飘扬
Scarves, flowing out behind them.
男孩穿着水手服
A sailor suit for the boy.
女孩穿着白色背心裙
A little white pinafore for the girl.
这一定会很美
It's going to be beautiful!
我很高兴你能回来
I'm glad you're back.
你一定很兴奋吧
This could be an exciting time for you.
塞尔福里奇先生居然亲自把你带回来
Mr Selfridge has brought you back personally.
塞尔福里奇先生真是世上最好的人
Mr Selfridge is THE best man in the world!
是吗
He is?
他不仅让我回来工作
He hasn't just given me my job back.
他还 呃 他还把我爸爸劝离伦敦了
He's, erm... He's persuaded my dad to leave town.
我难以表达我有多高兴
I can't tell you how good that feels.
要知道 世界正对你敞开
You know, the world is opening up to you.
如果你接触到它 你会有更多可学的
There is so much to learn, if you reach out and take it.
看来 乐芙小姐的时代要终结了
So, Miss Love's day is over.
问题是 谁将会取代她呢
The question is - who will take her place?
他推♥翻♥我所做的每个决定
He overrides every decision I make.
我可是他的总务主管 紧急关头
I'm his Chief of Staff! In an emergency,
我可能会接手管理这个商场 可他却不重视我
I would take over running the store. But he doesn't value me.
罗杰 我肯定他不是不重视的
Roger, I'm sure that's just not true.
也许该提出辞职的人是我
Perhaps it is I who should tender my resignation.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表