剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I'll speak to him.
我会处理坦普尔先生的 露思
I'll handle Mr Temple, Rose.
你必须离开 永远不要再来
You will leave and not return.
不许再与我的任何家人说话
You will not speak to any member of my family ever again.
沙克尔顿的演讲是向公众开放的 不是吗
Shackleton's lecture is open to the public, is it not?
我只是与一位迷人年轻的女士礼貌地谈话
I make polite conversation with a charming young lady.
那位迷人年轻的女士恰好是我的女儿
That charming young lady happens to be my daughter.
嗯 你妻子跟我说了很多呢
Well, your wife had plenty to say to me.
打住吧
I'd stop now.
我不明白她为什么跟你呆一起
I don't know why she stays with you.
我是说 她温柔又风趣
I mean, she's sweet and she's funny.
别想着谈论我的妻子
Don't presume to talk about my wife.
但是 你却用爱伦·乐芙之流公开地羞辱她
Yet, you publicly humiliate her with the likes of Ellen Love.
你配不上露思这样的女人
You don't deserve a woman like Rose.
我要把你扔出去
I will throw you out.
你看 这就是问题关键 你以为你能控制一切
See, this is the problem, you think you can control everything,
不是吗 塞尔福里奇 但是你不能
don't you, Selfridge? Well, you can't.
尽管她现在可能还不会承认
Even though she may not be able to admit to it just now,
但你的妻子爱上我了
your wife is in love with me.
别再谈论我的妻子
Don't talk about my wife.
别逼我发火
Don't take me on.
- 你能把我怎么样 - 我可以毁掉你
- What can you do to me? - I can destroy you.
是吗
Can you?
只要我一句话 世上任何一家画廊
One word from me and there isn't a gallery on Earth
都不会展出你任何的涂鸦
that will exhibit so much as one of your doodles.
我会确保你的作品被艺术评论家们公开取笑
I can see to it that your work is publicly mocked by the art critics.
你想冒这个险吗
Do you want to take that chance?
你真是傻小子 好了 离开吧
You are a silly boy. Now get out.
在我扔你出去之前
Before i throw you out.
坦普尔先生有重要约会
Mr Temple has a prior engagement.
陪他出去 从后门走
Accompany him to the street. The back exit.
维克托
Victor...
- 和你的投资人谈过了吗 - 嗯 谈了
- did you speak with your backer? - Yes, i did.
然后呢 你不会接受拒绝的答复吧 她怎么说
And...? You weren't going to take no for an answer. What did she say?
她拒绝了
She said no.
哎 你也只能一笑而过了
Well, you've got to laugh.
我希望你没有被击倒 你有很强的毅力
I hope it doesn't put you off. You've got great... spirit.
你会找到别的投资人的 我非常相信你
You'll find another backer. I have every belief in you.
这就是我前进的动力
That's what keeps me going.
我们俩是同病相怜 我们可以自食其力
Peas in a pod, the two of us. We can do things for ourselves.
我们不需要别人去...
We don't need anyone else to...
或许你应该让克里诺先生做好自己的工作
Perhaps you allow Mr Colleano to attend his business.
还没有人来给我送上茶点呢
I have yet to be offered any form of refreshment.
- 要香槟吗 劳斯利夫人 - 是的
- Champagne, Lady Loxley? - Yes.
正好用来庆祝我们的商业投资
That would be appropriate to celebrate our new business venture.
- 您什么意思 - 我明天去见劳斯利公爵
- How do you mean? - I'll see Lord Loxley tomorrow
让他给你的餐厅投资
about acquiring the finance for your restaurant.
即使这意味着我要去一趟可怕的乡下
Even if it means i have to endure a visit to the ghastly country.
您怎么改主意了
What made you change your mind?
你只需要担心一件事
All that need concern you
就是记住你欠我的
is that you remember that you will be in my debt.
我希望你能明白我的话
I hope i make my self clear.
所以你看 亲爱的
So, you see, dear heart...
我还是很相信你的
I do believe in you after all.
您并不相信我
You don't believe in me.
您只是相信您能为所欲为
You believe in getting your own way.
所以 我想我该说声谢谢 劳斯利夫人
So, i reckon, that'll be a thanks, Lady Loxely...
但无需您费心了 谢谢
but no, thanks.
我去给您拿香槟
I'll get your champagne.
在那种地方的孤独感
The sense of loneliness in a place like that...
一定达到极点了 你不觉得吗
it must be extreme, don't you think?
不需要去到南极洲也能感受到孤独的
You don't need to go to Antarctica to experience loneliness,
勒维利厄斯小姐
Miss Ravillious.
说得真对
How right you are.
对我们女人来说就更加难了
It can be a difficult lot for us women.
如果你找不到如意郎君 就得一直工作
If you don't find the right man, you work forever.
如果你找到了如意郎君 就不能工作
If you do find the right man, you can't work.
想想我们的能力 这太不公平了 马德尔小姐
So unfair when you consider how capable we are, Miss Mardle.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你说得很对 勒维利厄斯小姐
You're quite right, Miss Ravillious.
所以我参加妇女平等组织
It's why i joined the Suffragettes.
在我看来 这是正义的论题
Seems to me, it's really about justice,
但女人们也应该彼此扶持
but it's also about women being there for one another.
这样的话 不管未来怎样都不必担心
That way, one don't have to face whatever the future holds,
因为我们完全独♥立♥
entirely on one's own.
要知道 我从来没这么想过
Do you know, I'd never thought of it like that.
如果你愿意
You're welcome to attend
欢迎你同我一起去参加周会 马德尔小姐
a weekly meeting with me, if you'd like, Miss Mardle.
我想我非常乐意 勒维利厄斯小姐 谢谢你
I think i'd like that very much, Miss Ravillious. Thank you.
女士们先生们 欢迎欧内斯特·沙克尔顿爵士
Ladies and gentlemen, Sir Ernest Shackleton.
女士们先生们 我先来说说寒冷吧
Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you about 'cold'.
让你感觉到热的寒冷
A cold so cold, it's hot.
我们站的地方 是人类所站过最南的地方
There we stood, the furthest South ever.
距南极点仅九十七英里
A mere 97 miles from the South Pole.
但我们几乎没有食物了
But we were nearly out of food.
我不得不做出决定
And i had to make a choice...
选择史无前例的成功 去征服南极
between epic success - the conquering of the South Pole -
伴随我手下性命的牺牲
but with undoubted loss of life amongst my men.
或者选择史无前例的失败
Or epic failure.
然后 正如你们所知
Well, as you know,
我选择了失败 获得了爵士勋章
i chose epic failure and received a knighthood.
因为这才是我们的国家
Because that's the kind of country we are.
我们并不总以成功为标准
We don't always measure in terms of success,
而是以一个人的努力来衡量
but in how hard a man has tried.
然后我们返程回家
And so we turned for home,
每一步都痛苦艰难
and the bitter struggle to retrace our steps.
唯一给予我们前进动力的是对所爱之人的思念
Only the thoughts of our loved ones to keep us going.
家 那么 那么遥远
Home - so, so far away.
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo. Bravo!
不好意思 先生 不好意思
Excuse me, gentlemen. Excuse me.
谢谢你 欧内斯特
Thank you, Ernest.
我想我们都从你的演讲里学到了东西
I think we all learned something from your fine lecture.
荣幸之极 哈里
Well, it was a pleasure, Harry.
我一直在思考你的问题 年轻人
I've been thinking about your question, young man.
我想我心目中领导的含义其实很简单
I think my real purpose as leader was quite simple...
就是每一天都能把我的手下从寒冷中带回来
to bring my men in from the cold, each and every day.
如果你能记住这话 戈顿少爷 我想你一定
If you remember that, Master Gordon, I think you'll fit nicely
会追上你父亲的伟大步伐
into your father's rather large footsteps.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡布 让所有部门主管五分钟之内到我办公室
Crabb, get me all the Heads of Departments in my office in five minutes.
是 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
沙克尔顿先生 先生?
Mr Shackleton, sir?
告诉我你会考虑这份工作的 恩里
你会爱上纽约 而他们需要你的创意
你还可以开价
你知道的 问题不在钱上
我想你 恩里
告诉我你会考虑的
就算是为了我
难道你不想我吗
一点也不吗
"我带着自己在塞尔福里奇商店工作时
"I take with me the happiest memories
最美好的回忆
of my time in the Selfridge work family.
请告诉大家不用为我伤心
Please tell everybody not to be sad for me.
我只是去了我该去的地方
I've simply moved on to the place that seems right -
去追随世上我最爱的人
to be with the person i loved most in the world.
我亲爱的母亲
My dear mother.
真诚致上 弗洛拉·本婷小姐"
Yours sincerely, Miss Flora Bunting."
我把我们的其中一员留在了寒冷之中
I let one of our own out into the cold.
这样的事下不为例
This can never happen again.
谢谢你们所有人 祝你们安全到家
Thank you, all. Safe journey home.
晚安 塞尔福里奇先生
Good night, Mr Selfridge.
- 说得很好 塞尔福里奇 - 谢谢
- Well said, Mr Selfridge. - Thank you.
谢谢 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove.
敬本婷小姐
To Miss Bunting.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表