剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
塞尔福里奇先生
第一季第八集
我要今晚一切完美 弗朗瑟
I want everything perfect for this evening, Fraser.
当然的 先生
Of course, sir.
那其他的员工也清楚这点吧
And all the staff understands that?
非常清楚 塞尔福里奇先生
They do indeed, Mr Selfridge.
我猜伍尔沃思先生是一位美国绅士吧
Mr Woolworth is an American gentleman, I believe...
是的
Yes.
我有没有说过他对羊肉的口味很挑剔
And I told you he likes his mutton very well done.
您说了 先生
You did indeed, sir.
还有 我不想过分紧张 一切自然
And I don't want any fuss. Everything natural.
当然 先生 一切自然
Of course, sir. Everything natural.
你好
Hello.
你好 亲爱的露思 甄妮 欢迎
Hello, dear Rose. Jennie, welcome.
很高兴你能来
So glad you could come.
- 你看起来真不错 - 露思琳
- You look so well. - Rosalie.
- 你好吗 弗兰克 - 露思
How are you? Frank. Rose.
很高兴看到你们 欢迎
So nice to see you. Welcome.
- 谢谢你 - 进来吧
- Thank you. - Come in.
- 露思琳 - 你好
- Rosalie. - Hello.
弗兰克
Frank.
你这里不错啊 哈里
Nice place you've got here, Harry.
租的吗
Rented?
当然本来我是可以买♥♥下的 但是
I could have bought it, of course, but
你当然可以
Sure you could.
我不想把全部资本套在房♥地♥产♥里面
I didn't wanna tie up all my capital in real estate.
你不必向我解释 哈里你现在长大了
You don't have to explain to me, Harry, you're a big boy now.
回去睡觉
Bed.
嗯 我的心都提到嗓子眼上了
Well, my heart was in my mouth,
你们可以想象到
as you can imagine.
是我的第一个晚会啊 但梅女士很厉害
My first soiree! But Lady Mae was wonderful.
她引见我给很多人 我都数不过来了
She introduced me to so many people I lost count.
我们家埃德娜与一个纽约股票经纪结婚了
Our Edna's getting married to a New York City stockbroker.
最富有及最具影响力的人之一
One of the wealthiest and most influential fellas
噢 弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
别说这个了
Stop it.
吹嘘一下也没什么嘛
Nothing wrong with a little bragging.
哈里和我都是白手起家
Harry and I both came up the hard way.
孩子们就是我们的遗产
Children are our legacy.
为他们干杯
Here's to them.
看来你在这里适应得不错 露思
You seem to have settled in just fine, Rose.
的确 尽管我想念我的娘家和朋友
We have, although I miss family and friends.
不过 我们可能会在这里待久一点
Well... we may be here a great deal more.
真的吗
Really?
伍尔沃思商店在利物浦很成功
FW's store did so well in Liverpool,
FW伍尔沃思商店 "五分钱商店" 被称为"穷♥人♥的购物天堂"
他计划着要开满全英国
he's planning to open them all over England.
但 呃 你并不想他这样做?
But, er, you don't want him to?
弗兰克不会停下来的 他不知道如何停下来
FW doesn't stop. I don't think he knows how to.
哈里也有同样的问题
Harry has the same problem.
但愿不会吧
I hope not.
甄妮 你还好吗
Jennie, are you quite well?
要知道
You know...
我更喜欢我们刚起步的时候
..I think I liked it better when we were just starting up.
日子很艰难 但我们团结快乐
It was hard, but we were together and happy.
那布里克斯顿分店什么时候开业
So when does the Brixton store open up?
几周之后
A couple of weeks.
- 之后呢 - 我准备一步一步来 嗯
- And then? - I'm taking one step at a time. Mm.
我听说你在考虑在伦敦市中心开店
I heard you were thinking about central London.
准确来说 是在牛津街 是真的吗
Oxford Street to be exact. Is that true?
这不是挺好的吗
Wouldn't it be kind of neighbourly?
两个美♥国♥佬♥ 友好互爱的
Two old Yankees, cosying up together?
这不是挺闹腾的吗 你会压低我的价格
Could be kind of painful - your prices undercutting mine.
我们的商场吸引的顾客并不一样
Our stores don't attract the same customers.
你是开给富人的 我是开给节俭的人的
Yours is for the wealthy, mine is for the thrifty.
塞尔福里奇百货是为所有人开放的
Selfridges is for anyone and everyone.
能给得起你昂贵价格的所有人
Anybody who can afford your stiff prices.
当你我长大的时候
When you and I were growing up,
我们甚至不能踏进塞尔福里奇百货这样的地方
we couldn't even go into a place like Selfridges,
更别说在那里买♥♥东西了
let alone buy anything there.
面对现实吧 哈里
Face it, Harry,
这些年来 你面向的是上层阶级
you cater to the carriage trade, these days.
而我还是面向穷苦阶层
I'm still a five and dime guy.
我认为西英格兰容得下我们两个
I reckon the West End's big enough to hold us both.
你怎么说 哈里
What do you say, Harry?
晚安
Good night.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
- 早安 - 早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
早安 勒维利厄斯小姐
Good morning, Miss Ravillious.
注意 陶勒小姐 塞尔福里奇先生到这里了
Look to it, Miss Towler. Mr Selfridge is on the floor.
早安 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
早安 塞尔福里奇先生
Morning, Mr Selfridge.
早安 塞尔福里奇先生
Morning, Mr Selfridge.
我有一个挑战给你们
I have a challenge for you.
我可以用这个来买♥♥什么
What can I buy with this?
这个 呃 什么都不行 塞尔福里奇先生
Well, er, well, nothing, Mr Selfridge.
如果是六便士的话
If it were a sixpence,
还可以买♥♥到相当不错的手帕
we have some rather pleasant handkerchiefs.
我没有六便士 我只有三便士
I don't have a sixpence, I have a thrupenny bit.
这个
Well...
勒维利厄斯小姐 陶勒小姐 你们能给我什么
Miss Ravillious, Miss Towler, what can you offer me?
三便士连半颗纽扣都买♥♥不到
A thrupenny bit wouldn't buy you half a button
无论是什么衣服上的纽扣 塞尔福里奇先生
on any of our fashion pieces, Mr Selfridge.
有谁可以卖♥♥给我三便士的东西吗
Does anyone have anything that they can sell me for this?
说吧
Yes?
你可以用一便士在甜食店里买♥♥一包糖球
You can buy a bag of bull's-eyes for a penny in confectionery,
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
弗雷迪·斯奎尔 他是斯奎尔勋爵最大的儿子
Freddie Squires. He's the eldest son of Lord Squires.
他们在诺森伯兰郡有一大♥片♥土地
They have a large estate in Northumberland.
太远也太冷了
It's too far and cold.
我们应该选离家近点的
We should stick to the Home Counties.
好了 罗宾·布莱肯布里
Well, there's Robin Brackenbury.
他是子爵
He's a Viscount.
他笨得不得了 但那也算是一种优点
He's terribly stupid, but that can be a benefit.
我很抱歉 您在说什么
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
下一步
The next step.
一位合适的年轻男士
A suitable young man.
如果露思琳要结婚的话
When Rosalie eventually marries,
她将是为了爱而结婚
she will marry for love,
而不是为了钱或者是头衔
not for money, or a title.
她真是幸运
How lucky she is.
大多母亲会利用她们的孩子来出名
Most mothers use their children to make their mark on the world.
这也是我所会做的
It's what I would have done.
您知道吗 露思琳非常地幸运
Do you know, Rosalie is very fortunate
因为您如此的关心她
that you've taken such an interest in her.
但你认为这种关心应该结束了?
But you now feel that that interest should come to an end?
不 一点也不 不 或许您是对的
No, not at all. No, maybe you're right.
为什么不给她介绍些合适的年轻男士呢
Why not introduce her to some eligible young men?
也没什么不好的
There can't be any harm to it.
- 你明晚会来我的晚会吧 - 我会
- You are coming to my soiree, tomorrow evening? - I am.
那就好 一定要带上亲爱的小女孩过来
Well, then, do bring the dear girl along.
这周会决定谁将担任高级助理的职务
The decision as to who will become Senior Assistant will be made this week.
接下来的两天我会与你们两个会谈
I will interview you both over the next two days.
- 谢谢你 格罗夫先生 - 谢谢你 格罗夫先生
- Thank you, Mr Grove. - Thank you, Mr Grove.
卡布太太多久来这里购物一次
How often does Mrs Crabb shop here?
卡布太太家计方面很勤俭 塞尔福里奇先生
Mrs Crabb keeps a tight rein on the household economy, Mr Selfridge.
不会买♥♥奢侈品
No luxury items.
她购买♥♥的东西仅限于家庭用品
She generally confines her purchases to household goods.
嗯 但我们这里也有家庭用品
Mmm. But we have household goods here.
呃
Erm...
你是想说 我们的价格不够低廉吗
We don't price them keenly enough. Is that what you're saying?
她是非常节约的女士 塞尔福里奇先生
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表