剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
欢迎 奥利弗爵士
Welcome... Sir Oliver.
塞尔福里奇先生 菲奇先生 马斯克先生
Mr Selfridge. Mr Fitch. Mr Musker.
很高兴你们来参观
I am delighted with your visit.
真希望其他银行有你们一半积极
If only the other banks were half so progressive.
愿意像这样过来看看我们 我...
Coming out to see us like this, I...
嗯 我很感激
Well, I am impressed.
来吧 让我们参观一下
Come on, let's take a walk.
你们之前进来过我们商场吗
Have you ever been inside our store before?
我们通常让妻子做购物工作 塞尔福里奇先生
We tend to leave shopping to our wives, Mr Selfridge.
我们开业首周就迎来了一百万的顾客
We had a footfall of one million on our opening week.
我们有专人计算店里的客流量
We had people counting customers inside and out.
这个想法很先进 不觉得吗
That is forward thinking, don't you think?
我们也很欣赏先进的想法
We too like forward thinking,
塞尔福里奇先生 但步伐要稳健
Mr Selfridge, but at a steady pace.
看来您的确喜欢加速一切 包括驾车吧
You do seem to relish speed in all things, including motor cars?
这个嘛 幸好我们明智的投资者马斯克先生
Well... Luckily, our wise backer, Mr Musker,
对我们的生意与昌盛充满信心
has complete confidence in our business and our speed.
我猜你们也对他有着绝对的信心吧
And I take it you have complete confidence in him as well?
关于最近媒体报道中的问题 塞尔福里奇先生
There's the question of recent press, Mr Selfridge.
不能不说 相当多的报道都并不正面
Rather a lot of it. Not all favourable, it has to be said.
投资者现在可能会谨慎起来 你们美国人向来
Investors might be wary now. You Americans have a reputation
以做事鲁莽出名 而且
for being reckless and
我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 先生们
Let's just hit the nail on the head, shall we, gentlemen?
你们不是质疑我们的商业计划
You can't have a problem with our business proposals
因为它们很合理 你们质疑的是我
because they make sense. Your problem is me.
我们的确有所顾虑 是的
We do have concerns, yes.
关键是 先生们 我差点就死去了
The thing is, gentlemen, I nearly died.
而我理解这点会让你们担心
And I understand that concerns you.
毕竟 这商场挂着我的名字
The business carries my name, after all.
但即使我们都去世了 这个商场还会走下去的
But this store will go on long after we're all gone.
而这才是关键 它很坚强 值得信赖
And that's what matters. It is strong, it is dependable.
当然 有时比我还要可靠
Sure, more reliable than me sometimes!
重要的是我们留世的东西 先生们
It's about what we leave behind, gentlemen.
有时这些留于后世的东西
And sometimes what we leave behind is
比我们本身要重要得多
more important than ourselves.
这是一种遗产
It's about legacy.
劳斯利夫人
Lady Loxley.
很高兴见到您
Always such a pleasure.
奥利弗爵士 好久不见
Sir Oliver. It's been too long.
你们又在讲什么无聊的生意呢 先生们
What fusty old business are we up to anyway, gentlemen?
噢 只是讨论塞尔福里奇百货的上市问题
Oh, just bringing Mr Selfridge to the markets, that's all.
- 并不是什么有趣的事 -正好相反
- Very boring for some. - On the contrary.
我还以为你只拥护谨慎且体统的
I take it you're advocating the traditional stance
传统产业呢
of caution and decorum.
但塞尔福里奇先生...
And Mr Selfridge is being...
嗯 塞尔福里奇先生嘛
Well...Mr Selfridge?
他很能振奋人心 不是吗
Isn't he refreshing?
的确
Indeed.
而我真希望您能多听听他的想法
And I do hope you're extending him the courtesy of listening.
毕竟 倾听正是我们英国的好传统
That is the British way, after all.
那是当然 但还需要考虑信用度的问题
Of course. But there are issues of credibility to consider.
啊 降神会 我也听说了
Ah, the seance! Yes, I heard.
这样来取悦受欢迎的阿瑟爵士的商业行为
Such a wise business move to keep the wonderfully popular
真是明智
Sir Arthur happy.
他不是写了吗
Didn't he write,
"在掌握所有证据之前就忙于推论
'It is a capital mistake to theorise
是个严重的错误 因为它会误导你的判断"
before you have all the evidence - it biases the judgment'?
日安 先生们
Good day to you, gentlemen.
要杯茶吗 吉蒂小姐
Fancy a cuppa, Miss Kitty?
不了 谢谢 乔治·陶勒 我在等人
No, thank you, George Towler. I'm waiting for someone.
- 是你 - 我也不知道自己是怎么了
- You! - I don't know what came over me.
只是你总是这么漂亮
It's just you're always so pretty.
我只要看到你一眼就很快乐了
IT makes my day when I catch a look at you.
请别生我的气 求你了
Don't be angry with me. Please don't.
或许我是生气 或许我是非常生气
Maybe I am angry. Maybe I'm very angry indeed!
至少你要在便条上留个名吧
You could at least have signed the note.
万一我以为是别人 然后失落离开呢
What if I'd gone off thinking it was someone else?
那我就让自己变成傻瓜了
I could have made a right fool of myself.
我很抱歉 吉蒂小姐
I'm really sorry, Miss Kitty.
我只是想
I just thought...
每个人都有做梦的权利 不是吗
Everyone can have a nice dream for a day, can't they?
我没有恶意
I didn't mean no harm.
我知道像我这种人的话
I know it was a terrible cheek.
只是癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
The likes of me and all.
但即使是癞蛤♥蟆♥也可以仰慕天鹅 不是吗
But a cat can look at the Queen... can't he?
好吧 这只天鹅还蛮喜欢蛤♥蟆♥的 乔治·陶勒
Well, this particular queen is awful partial to cats, George Towler.
算你好运
And lucky for you...
小骗子
..humbugs.
打扰了 塞尔福里奇先生
Excuse me, Mr Selfridge.
银行请您周一上午九点商议股票发行的事
The bank have invited you to meet them at nine o'clock on Monday morning to discuss the stock offer.
- 做得好 哈里- 做得好 卡布先生
- Well done, Harry. - Well done, Mr Crabb.
是你请他们过来的
You got them in here.
还有 我想我也欠你一句谢谢 约翰
And I believe I owe you a thank you too, John.
有什么好谢的 老伙计
Nothing to thank me for, old boy.
噢 我猜你懂我的意思的
Oh, I think you know what I'm talking about.
梅女士的出现?
Lady Mae?
晚安 陶勒小姐
Good night, Miss Towler.
勒卡雷先生 我有点问题...
Mr Leclair... I was having trouble with the erm...
你可以...
I wonder if you'd...
帮你的忙 当然可以
Help you out. Yes, of course.
让我看看
Let me see that.
很不错 但是...
It's nice but...
我觉得颜色不对
It's the wrong colour, I think.
我们还有什么吗
What else have we got?
这个怎么样
What do you think?
很漂亮
It's lovely.
- 艾格尼思? - 我不确定要怎么吻
- Agnes? - I wasn't sure how to do that.
我是不是 是不是做错了 这个吻?
Did I... Did I do it all wrong, then? The approach?
我 我觉得你做得刚好
I-I think you did... just right.
但为保确定 或许我们应该
But just to be sure, maybe we should...
我不知道没有你和爸爸 我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this without you and Pa!
我很害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mama.
你怎么会没发现自己有多美
How can you not see how beautiful you look?
好了 你听我说 露思琳 塞尔福里奇
Now, you listen to me Rosalie Selfridge.
害怕是正常的
There's nothing wrong with being scared.
但爸爸就从不害怕
Pa's never been scared of anything!
你真以为在他小时候身边只有奶奶时
You honestly think he never had moment when he was a boy,
没有害怕过吗 对吧 洛伊丝?
when it was just him and Grandma? Isn't that right Lois?
你很幸运 我的女儿
Lucky for you, my girl,
你从来没尝过贫穷的滋味
you'll never know what it's like to be poor.
不知道那种父亲战死沙场
And to lose your father in a war.
永远在阴影下生活是什么感觉
To always live under that shadow.
妈妈
Ma...
怎么了
What's the matter?
在你还小的时候
I made a very bad decision
我做过一个很坏的决定
concerning you when you were a young boy.
胡说
Nonsense!
你为我做的一切都是对的
You did everything right for me.
怎么了 我只知道那个降神会让你很心烦
What's the matter? I just know that seance upset you.
即使这样 降神会也只是告诉了我
If anything, the seance taught me that...
如果我们不直面过去 它就永远缠着我们
the past haunts us if we don't confront it.
- 总会缠着我们 - 妈妈
- It finds a way. - Ma...
过去的都是成历史了
It's just history, that's all the past is.
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you...
你父亲并没有战死沙场
your father did not die in the war.
- 他也不是英雄 - 我知道 妈妈
- He was not a hero. - I know the truth, Ma.
他为了他所在乎的离开了我们
He left us to starve for all he cared.
他与另一个女人共建新家
He set up house with another woman.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think that I know?
你以为我一直都不知道吗
Don't you think that I've always known?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表