剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, Victor. It's lovely.
请问是一个人吗 小姐
Table for one, miss?
是的 麻烦你了
Yes, please.
生日快乐 迟到总好过不到 对吧?
Happy birthday. Better late than never, eh?
好多了
Much better.
我们又一起在这里了
So, here we are again then.
是的
Yes.
需要喝杯东西吗 小姐
Could I get you a drink, Miss?
如果我没记错
Now if I recall,
小姐偏好在晚上来一小杯雪莉酒 对吧
Miss is partial to a small sherry of an evening?
谢谢你 我不介意来一杯
Thank you. I don't mind if I do.
好极了!
Delicioso!
很好!
Very good!
还记得我们上次说过什么吗
Remember what we talked about last time?
你跟我说 你将要开一家自己的餐厅
You told me you were going to get your own restaurant.
还没有开成呢
Still haven't got it.
但你知道吗 我并不在乎
And do you know what? I don't mind.
我有着比这更重要的事
There's more important things than that.
你还说 呃
And you said erm...
我挺特别
I was a bit special.
而我现在还是这样想
And I still think that.
你很特别
You are.
你还邀请我跳舞 我拒绝了 因为太害羞
And you asked me to dance, and I wouldn't. Too shy.
如果我现在再问一次 你会怎么回答
What would you say if I was to ask you now?
为什么你不试试呢
Why don't you find out?
我可以请您跳支舞么 陶勒小姐
May I have this dance, Miss Towler?
乐意之极 克里诺先生
Delighted, Mr Colleano.
- 哪位? - 一个老朋友
- Who is it? - An old friend.
晚上好啊 塞尔福里奇
Evening, Selfridge.
特拉弗 祝你今晚好运
Travers! Good luck for tonight.
弗兰克 见到你真开心
Frank! Good to see you!
不如你到我们的包厢看演出吧
Why don't you join our box to see the show?
我看过了 还帮托尼改了一些台词
Seen it already. Been helping Tony out with a spot of dialogue.
要不我们到时出去喝一杯
Maybe we can grab a drink soon?
你不是要跟我商量什么事情吗
Wasn't there something you wanted to discuss?
没有 我早上就动身去巴黎
No. I'm off to Paris in the morning.
短时间内不会回伦敦了
Won't be back in London for a while.
哦
Oh.
享受这场演出吧
Enjoy the show.
记住一句话 哈里种因得果
And just bear in mind, Harry, you reap what you sow.
走吧 有位好朋友来了
Come on, there's a good chap.
五分钟后上场 爱伦
Five minutes, Ellen.
我只是想祝你今晚好运
I just wanted to wish you good luck for tonight.
谢谢你 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
希望我们两人之间不会有芥蒂怨恨
I would hate it if there was any hard feelings between us.
我不会怨
None on my part.
哈里...
Harry...
你不会喜欢这部剧的 绝对不会
You're not going to like the play, not one bit.
噢 拜托 我当然会喜欢 里面有你呢
Oh, come on, of course I will! You're in it.
好吧 记住
Well, just remember...
这只是一部戏剧
It is only a play.
还有三分钟 乐芙小姐
Three minutes, Miss Love!
好运
Good luck.
你知道这部戏讲什么吗 爸爸
Do you know what it's about, Pa?
我不知道
I can't say that I do.
不过我听说这部戏非常现代前卫
But I understand it's very modern and updated.
希望特拉弗写剧本比他玩扑克要好
Let's hope Travers writes better than he plays poker.
你确定这出戏适合年轻人看吗 儿子
Are you sure it's suitable for young people, son?
也许我们都看不懂呢 更别说露思琳了
It'll probably go over our heads, let alone Rosalie's.
什么是 "讽刺"
What does "satirical" mean?
就是挖苦
It's kind of sarcastic.
就跟维奥莉特跟我们说话的感觉差不多
Like Violette when she's talking to us.
这可是皇室的正式认可 哈里
That's the royal seal of approval, Harry.
全场观众都看到国王向你点头了
The entire audience will have caught that nod.
- 噢 你好 - 你好
- Oh, hello. - Hello.
你在等着见勒星顿夫人吗
Are you waiting to see Lady Lushington?
是的
Yes, I am.
有时候感觉我用尽一生时间来等待勒星顿夫人
Sometimes it seems I spend my whole life waiting for Lady Lushington.
她是我的赞助人
She's my patron, you know.
噢 那你需要做些什么呢
Oh! And what does that entail?
比我预料中的多太多了
A great deal more than I bargained for!
当心 她来了
Look out, here she comes!
啊 莫里斯
Ah! Maurice!
现在就来讨钱 有点太早了对吧
A little early to be on the scrounge, isn't it?
你一定是吉丽·彭福特吧
And you must be little Jilly Pomfret.
是的 你好
Yes. Hello.
嗯
Hmm.
请问勒星顿勋爵在城里吗
Is Lord Lushington in town?
勒星顿勋爵在乡下里
Lord Lushington is in the country.
我在城里的时候 他一般都在乡下
He generally is when I'm in town.
而当他在城里
And when he's in town,
我通常会在乡下里
I'm generally in the country.
这可是幸福婚姻的秘诀
Secret of a happy marriage.
我独家推荐
I recommend it.
我们怎么会跟这些糟糕的人混一起的 莫里斯
How did we get mixed up with these awful people, Maurice?
噢 不 老哈里斯·塞班里奇来了
Oh no, here comes old Horace Spendrich!
看看我 以前是个邋遢的穷鬼
Look at me! Used to be dirt poor!
我和我可怜的母亲一无所有
We had nothing, me and my poor old ma!
父亲战死沙场
Pa never came home from the war
但我们走过来了 看看现在的我
but we got by and look at me now.
我是城里最有钱的人
Richest man in town
而他们永远忍♥不住来到我商场购物
and they can't get enough of me!
你好 宝贝
Hello, honey!
他一生都在追求歌♥舞小姐们
He spends his life chasing chorus girls
而他的妻子则与一位年轻画家厮混
when all the time his wife is going about with a young painter.
喂 亲爱的 我马上就来
Hello, sweetheart! I'm coming after you!
噢 来吧 你们都有谁爱我啊
Aw, come on! Who the heck loves me?
没人会爱你 哈里斯
Nobody loves you, Horace.
他们只是爱你的钱
They just love your money.
亲爱的 让我们逃离这一切吧
Darling, let's leave it all behind!
好 我们一起走
Oh, yes, let's!
让大人们给我们创造的这个堕落世界去死吧
To hell with the rotten world the grown-ups made for us.
让我们来创造一个我们自己的新世界
Together we can build a new world of our own.
这只是部愚蠢的戏剧而已 哈里
It's only a silly play, Harry.
我敢说 更糟的事我们都经历过
I dare say we've both survived much worse.
露思琳!
Rosalie!
我亲爱的塞尔福里奇夫人 请不用担心
My dear Mrs Selfridge, please try not to worry.
我会确保这出戏一周之内就会停演
I shall see to it that this play closes within a week.
晚安
Good night.
晚上好 先生 夫人 太太
Good evening, sir, Mrs Selfridge, Madam Selfridge.
这出戏对你们的口味吗
Was the play to your taste?
不完全是 弗朗瑟
Not altogether, Fraser.
但这是一个有趣的晚上
But it was an interesting evening.
已经过了我们睡觉时间了 我们上楼好吗
It's long past our bedtimes. Shall we go up?
我不再是小孩子了 奶奶
I'm not a child any more, Grandma,
尤其是在今晚的所听所闻之后
not after what I've heard and seen tonight.
为什么你不告诉我 妈妈
Why didn't you tell me? Mother?
我还是会恨你 但起码我会理解你
I'd still have hated you but at least I'd have understood!
我也去睡觉了
I think I'll go to bed now too.
留下来吧
Stay.
不 如果你不介意的话
No, if you don't mind.
我需要自己静一静
I need a little time alone.
露思 我们会挺过去的
Rose, we can get through this.
像梅夫人说的 那只是出愚蠢的戏剧而已
Like Lady Mae said, it was just a silly play.
但那是事实
But it was the truth.
当我今晚看到露思琳那样的时候
When I saw Rosalie tonight in the theatre
我只想找个地洞钻进去
I just wanted to sink through the floor.
我为自己感到内疚和羞耻
I felt so guilty and ashamed of myself.
你和孩子是我的一切
You and the children are everything to me.
我不能没有你们
I'm lost without you.
你总是这样说 哈里
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表