剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
你好啊 你得到那份工作了
Hello, there. You got the job, then.
是的 在配饰部
Yes. In Accessories.
你呢?
And you?
我在棕榈宫饭店当服务生
I'm a waiter in the Palm Court Restaurant.
一定很漂亮吧
Oh, it's supposed to be beautiful.
我不能 要是我们被抓住怎么办?
I couldn't. What if we were caught?
拜托 就看一眼嘛
Come on. Just a quick peek.
不消几天 那里就充斥着顾客了
In a couple of days, this place will be heaving with customers.
为什么不去?人生苦短啊
Why not? You only live once.
# 他是我梦想的一切 #
He's everything I ever dreamed of
噢 太奇妙了
Oh, it's magical.
- 你喜欢在这工作吗? - 还行
- Do you like working here? - It's all right.
当然我们还处在训练期 没遇到顾客
Of course we haven't had any customers. We've been practising.
如果你乐意 我可以服务你
I could practise on you if you like.
小姐 这张桌子可以吗?
Will this table suit, Miss?
没事啦 又没人会来
Come on. No-one's gonna come.
好吧
All right, then.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能为您拿点什么 小姐?
Now, what can I get you, Miss?
我不知道 我第一次来这种地方
Oh, I don't know. I've never been to a place like this.
容我建议一小杯雪利酒好吗 小姐?
Well, might I suggest a glass of sherry, Miss?
呃... 好吧
Erm... All right, then.
就一小杯
Just a small one.
其实 我感觉很不好 要是被抓住了怎么办?
Actually, I feel bad about this. What if someone catches us?
他们不会的 就算被抓住
They won't but if they did,
我就说这是我训练的一部分
I'll say it's all part of my training.
我如此好学 所以下班后还在练习
I'm so keen, I even carry on after hours.
给您 陶勒小姐
There you are, Miss Towler.
一小杯雪利酒
One small sherry.
你不喝一杯吗?
Well, aren't you going to have one?
和顾客一起喝 小姐 这可有违规定啊
Drinking with the customer, Miss? Strictly against the rules.
不过如您坚持...
But if you'll insist...
我可以小酌一口你的
I'll have a sip of yours.
美味啊
Delicioso.
我有朝一日也要拥有这样的餐厅
I'm gonna own a place like this one day.
- 是吗? - 绝对要
- Are you? - Definitely.
你呢 配饰部里的总采购?
How about you? Head Buyer in Accessories?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我们才刚到这 不是吗
We've only just got here, haven't we?
有野心又没有错
Nothing wrong with ambition.
有梦想也没错
Nothing wrong with having dreams.
塞尔福里奇他自己不就是以送报开始的嘛
Selfridge himself started out delivering newspapers.
我... 我想学橱窗展示
Well, I... I'd love to learn about window dressing.
这就对了 你还挺有艺术细胞的 不是吗
Well, there you are, then. A bit of an artist on the quiet, are you?
- 我看你有很大潜力 - 不 我没有
- I think you've got hidden depths. - No, I haven't.
不 我对这种事的预感可是相当准
No. I've got a nose for these sort of things.
我认为你与众不同 艾格尼思·陶勒
I think you are a bit special, Agnus Towler.
- 我该走了 - 等等
- I should go. - Well, hang on a bit.
看啊 你看到我们这里的电♥话♥了吗?
Look. Have you seen the telephones we got here?
你可以给在家的任何人打电♥话♥
You can phone anybody you like on the house.
我不认识有电♥话♥的人
I don't know anybody with a telephone.
过来吧
Come on, then.
让我们跳支舞
- Let's have a dance instead.
不 我真该走了
- No, I really have got to go.
有人在等我
- There's someone waiting for me.
来吧
- Come on.
真的不行
- Really.
好吧 当然的 小姐
All right. Of course, Miss.
你去哪了?你迟到了!这是谁?
Where were you? You're late! Who's this?
维克托·克里诺 很高兴见到你
Victor Colleano. Pleased to meet you.
把你手拿开!
Take your hands off her!
乔治 别上头
George, don't take on.
上头?我让你头上开花
Take on? I'll give you take on!
朋友 你需要懂点礼貌
You need to learn some manners my friend.
我说了 放开她
I said, "Get off her!"
乔治!
George!
别管他 你能找到更好的
Leave him. You can do better than that.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
乔治 冷静下来 怎么了?
George. Calm down. What is it?
他找到我们了 艾格尼思 他追寻到我们了
He's found us, Agnes. He's tracked us down.
走吧
Come on.
噢 别啊!
Oh, no!
我们认为并不是真的着火了
We didn't think there was an actual fire,
老大 这事很难讲清楚
Chief but it's hard to tell.
这是个复杂的系统
- It is a very sophisticated system.
复杂?
- Sophisticated?!
它淋湿了整间店的所有橱窗
It has soaked every window in this entire store
毫无缘由
for no reason whatsoever.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
我们从没安装过这么先进的东西
We have never installed something so advanced.
势必会出现初期问题
There are bound to be some teething problems.
不行
No.
不能有初期问题
No teething problems.
亨利
Henri.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
等会
Not now.
能修好吗?
Can it be fixed?
不可能
Impossible.
不过我们以前也克服过不可能
But we've done the impossible before.
塞尔福里奇先生 如果店内喷洒器是坏的
Mr Selfridge, if the sprinklers go off inside the store,
保险公♥司♥不会给我们赔的
the insurance company say they won't cover us.
他们说系统还未检验
They say the system's untested.
都是这些创新 塞尔福里奇先生
It's all these innovations, Mr Selfridge.
我真不知道我们该如何是好
I don't see how we can proceed.
布伦金索普小姐
Miss Blenkinsop.
召集员工 我要大家十五分钟后楼下集♥合♥
Gather the staff. I want everyone down here in 15 minutes.
除了你 卡布
Apart from you, Crabb.
你去联♥系♥保险公♥司♥
Who will be on the telephone with the insurance company
做好你的本职
doing your job.
这家店明天一定开张
This store IS opening tomorrow.
早上好 女士们 先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
他们说过我们做不成
They said we couldn't do it.
有些还在说我们做不了
Some are still saying we won't.
他们说 根本不可能
Can't be done, they say.
如今我们要证明他们说错了
But we are going to prove them wrong.
我想让你们知道我深为你们每个人
I want to tell you that I am proud of each
每次危机的应对
and every one of you,
感到自豪骄傲
the way that you have risen to this challenge.
今天也毫不例外
And today will be no exception.
我们也许在这里工作直到午夜
We may be here until midnight working
为这共同的理由
in a common cause,
打造全伦敦 全世界
to create the finest house of business
最顶级的商场!
that London, that the world has ever seen!
我们今日就得开业 就在九点整
We are going to open on the day, and on the dot of nine.
所以别在意你同事是否准备好
So don't worry about whether the fellow next to you is ready -
最重要是你准备好了
make sure that you are!
女士们 先生们 我们都在一条船上
Ladies and gentlemen, we are in this together.
提升水平 铸就辉煌
To work is elevating, to accomplish is superb.
准备好了吗?
All set?
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
很好 我喜欢这个
Very good. I like this.
准备好了?
All set?
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
很好
Nice.
明天也准备好了?
All set for tomorrow?
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
很好很好 只是这些展品有点太整齐了
Very good, very good. This display is just a little bit too neat and tidy.
我们不能让他们觉得不能碰
We don't want them to be afraid to touch the goods.
只要你这样放出来 看到了没?
If I just pull one out like this, you see?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表