剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
# 因为我爱着你 真爱着你 #
Cause I love-a-you and love-a you true
# 如果你也爱我 #
And if you-a-love-a me
# 不分你我 彼此相依 #
Once live as two...
下周是露思琳的生日
It's Rosalie's birthday next week.
是啊 没错
Of course it is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是想来买♥♥一条新裙子给她
I thought I might buy her a new dress.
哈里你脸颊上有个印子
Harry, you have a mark on your cheek.
爱伦·乐芙偶尔来商店买♥♥东西是好事 妈
It's a fine thing that Ellen Love drops into the store and shops, Ma.
她会吸引人们来购物
She encourages people to buy.
你要让她为某种商品代言吗
Are you going to use her to endorse specific products?
我还在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
那你就更要跟她保持纯粹的工作关系了
Then it's even more important you retain a professional relationship with her.
但你也清楚这点的 对吧 儿子
But you know that... Don't you, son?
- 瓦莱依! - 恩里!
- Valerie! - Henri!
你怎么想
What do you think?
女朋友?
Lady friend?
看起来就像了
Looks like it.
她真幸运
Lucky her.
- 给您 夫人 - 谢谢
- There you are, madam. - Thank you.
很高兴再次见到您
Very good to see you again.
我也是 塞尔福里奇先生
And you, Mr Selfridge.
抱歉再次把你们叫过来
My apologies for bringing you all up here again,
但马莱尔小姐很厉害 你们必须见一下
but Miss Maurel was too good to miss.
你过奖了!
It's not true!
大家都请坐吧
Have a seat, everyone.
马莱尔小姐是从美国智威汤逊广♥告♥公♥司♥过来的
Miss Maurel is from the American advertising agency,
马莱尔小姐 我们今天要讨论的是
J Walter Thompson. What we're here to debate, Miss Maurel,
要不要在新设美容产品柜台上销♥售♥化妆品
is whether we're going to sell make-up on our new beauty counters.
这会吸引更多的女性顾客
Will it bring in more female customers,
还是会把她们吓跑
or will it scare them away?
那我们先从散粉讲起吧
Let us start with powder.
在座的男士们都该知道这个产品
The gentlemen here will know this product
因为你们妻子的梳妆台上都会有粉盒和粉扑
because your wives' dressing tables will contain boxes and puffs.
男女基本上都能接受它
Women and men largely accept it.
我们是一个现代化商场 我支持销♥售♥散粉
We are a modern store. Powder gets my vote!
腮红 为面颊增添颜色
Pastel Joue. Colour for the cheeks.
法国牌子夜巴黎为舞♥女♥而发明的
Invented by Bourjois in Paris for ladies of the stage.
同时也被 你们口中所说的
Used by, how do you call it,
妓♥女♥所使用着
ladies of the night as well.
那个 舞♥女♥和妓♥女♥是不一样的
Well, the two aren't necessarily the same.
这两者都被认为是有伤风化 塞尔福里奇先生
It is perceived as risque, Mr Selfridge.
唇膏
Lipstick.
模特 艺术家 电影明星 尤其是巴黎的
Models, artists, film stars, particularly in Paris,
都开始用它了
are beginning to wear it.
伦敦可不是巴黎
But London is not Paris!
人们到底会怎么想这个...口红呢
What do people actually think of this... lipstick?
在很多人心里
In the minds of many,
有色唇膏是妓♥女♥和那些妇女参政♥权♥论者用的
coloured lips are worn by prostitutes or suffragettes.
从生理学上来说
Physiologically,
红唇是对男性的一种无意识的刺♥激♥
red lips are unintentional provocation for the male.
当女性受到挑逗 血液加速流动
When a woman's aroused, blood courses through her body,
她的唇色就会发生变化
her lips change colour.
男性对女性红唇会产生生理上的性反应
Men have a physical, sexual reaction to those red lips.
要是我们在商场门口销♥售♥这种产品
What would selling this product in the very doorway of the shop
顾客们会怎么想呢
say to our customers?
在伦敦 名声就是一切
In London, reputation is everything.
一旦失去 就不可能恢复
Once lost, it's impossible to regain.
今晚和我一起吃晚餐吗
我今晚要见客户
要知道你可以和我一起去纽约的
去工作吗?
为什么不呢?
我答应过哈里要陪他走过第一年的
那好吧
没有打扰你们吧
Am I disturbing you both?
不 当然没有 过来这里
No. Not at all. Come here!
没有维奥莉特和碧翠丝我不知道做什么好
I don't know what to do without Violette and Beatrice.
他们在这里时总惹烦我
They annoy me when they're here,
但他们上学校了 我又想他们了
and I miss them when they're at school!
你知道我的想法吗
You know what I was thinking?
我在想让你到淑女学堂去学习
I was thinking we could enrol you in some sort of Finishing School.
你觉得呢 这样你可以认识更多的人
What do you think? You could meet people...
或者 我可以出席社交活动吗
Or, could I do the Season?
你父亲是个美国商人 我并不...
Your father's an American in commerce, I'm not really...
很多美国女孩也是这样做啊
There's lots of American girls doing it now.
我想英国人在这方面要求更严格
I think the English have strict rules about that kind of thing.
肯定会有办法的
There must be a way.
- 你去哪里了 - 抱歉
Where've you been? I'm sorry.
我刚刚在想 就在这里
So I'm thinking, right here.
一进来就能看见--"塞尔福里奇美容专柜"
First thing you see when you walk in - 'Selfridges Beauty Counters'.
专柜必须体现 "魅力 女人 优雅"
The counters must say, 'glamour, women, elegance'.
很好 这部分配饰商品就要搬走
Good. These accessories will have to move.
或者可以放在...
Maybe we can put...
塞尔福里奇先生 那男士手套应该放在哪里
Mr Selfridge, where am I going to put gentlemen's gloves?
就放在男士礼帽旁边
A little closer to gentlemen's hats.
积极思考 你会想到办法的 马德尔小姐
Positive thinking. You'll make it happen, Miss Mardle.
我想时装部会有放手套的地方的 马德尔小姐
I'm sure we can make space for gloves in Fashion, Miss Mardle.
明天上午我再看看有什么办法
I'll see what we can do in the morning.
你真是太好了 本婷小姐
That's very kind of you, Miss Bunting.
我们要齐心协力嘛
We all have to pull together.
这是供所有人窥探的闺房♥内部
The inner workings of the boudoir for everyone to see.
你觉得这个可行吗
You think it'll work?
当然了
Of course it will!
女为悦己者容
Women want to make themselves beautiful for men,
而男人则好奇变美的过程
and men want to see how they do it.
我们都完全被迷住了
We are hopelessly spellbound.
你还好吧 跟瓦莱依闹矛盾了?
You all right? Problems with Valerie?
没有
No.
拿上你的外套和帽子 我带你出去
Grab your coat and hat. I'm taking you out.
不用了
No.
- 来嘛 - 不要 我累了
- Come on! - No, I'm tired!
# 我是一个粉红睡衣女孩 #
I'm a little pink pyjama girl
# 一切都是粉红玫瑰色 玫瑰色#
All pink and rosy Rosy
# 我是一个讨喜可爱的小姐 #
I'm a lovely little lady to adore
# 若你也是粉红睡衣女孩 #
And if you're a pink pyjama girlie
# 你将无忧无虑 #
You'll always be alrighty
# 你将无需穿上睡袍 #
And you'll never wear a nightie...
# 再也不需 #
Anymore
谢谢大家
Thank you!
# 玫瑰色 #
Rosy...
你真是太不可思议了
You were marvellous!
我就说我今晚给你准备了个惊喜的
I told you I had a surprise for you tonight.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
你喜欢这场表演吗 勒卡雷先生?
Did you enjoy the show, Mr Leclair?
呃 这很有趣 我喜欢
Uh, it was amusing, yes.
恩里喜欢歌♥剧
Henri likes the opera.
她们的歌♥声像女神一样
They sing like goddesses.
那我的不像吗
And I don't?
那个 呃
Well, uh...
你有其他的优点
You have other assets.
那你的优点是什么呢?
And what are your assets?
设计橱窗吗 嗯 真厉害啊 小毛头
A window designer? Well, bravo, Sonny Jim...
嘿 别吵了 你们两个我都很需要
Hey! No fighting. I need both of you too much.
拜托 你们两个都给我友好点
Now, come on, both of you be friends.
哦 看谁来了
Oh, what have we here?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
哈里·塞尔福里奇和爱伦·乐芙
Harry Selfridge and Ellen Love,
她可是刚从剧院里赢得满堂彩呢
fresh from her theatre triumph!
杰米 开香槟 让大家开怀畅饮吧
Jamie, champagne all round. Let it pour.
先生们 还有一个位子嘛 你怎么说 托尼
Gentlemen, room for one more? What do you reckon, Tony?
你确定要跟我赌 塞尔福里奇
You sure you want to take me on, Mr Selfridge?
好运可是站在我这边呢
The luck's with me.
- 小赌一局有何不可呢 - 哈里
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表