剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
没有呼吸 没有生命的迹象
No breath. No sign of life.
护士小姐合上了她的眼睛
The nurse closed her eyes...
突然双眼又睁开了
and then suddenly they opened again.
哈斯金斯夫人深呼吸了一下
Mrs Haskins took a deep breath.
然后她就完全正常了
And there she was, perfectly normal.
嗯 那你认为我也是一半死去一半活着?
Hm. So you think I could've been partly dead yet partly alive too?
是的 有可能
Yes, it's possible.
我是想说 我们也不能确定 谢谢你
I mean we don't really know thank you
连接这个世界与下一个世界的线是怎样的
how fine the line is between this world and the next.
对不起 阿瑟爵士 科里奈先生
Forgive me, Sir Arthur, Mr Crenell,
但你们肯定听说过
but you do hear of,
呃 被灵媒所利用的脆弱的人
well, vulnerable people being exploited by mediums.
我一生中也遇过很多江湖骗子
I have come across a share of quacks in my time.
而我也遇到过连我笔下的
And I have also come across phenomena
夏洛克·福尔摩斯也很难解释的现象
my own Sherlock Holmes would be hard pressed to explain.
我很乐意在这里举♥行♥一场降神会
I'd be happy to hold a seance in this building.
这里的感觉很对
It's got the right feel.
真的吗
Really?
塞尔福里奇先生 你同意吗
Would that be agreeable, Mr Selfridge?
呃 我想我们的顾客不会介意的
Uh... I don't think that our customers would care for it.
至于员工 他们可以自己决定
For the staff. It can be their choice.
这也是科里奈先生和我们一起的最后一晚
It is Mr Crenell's last night with us.
某程度上 这也算是唯灵论者对这栋楼的认可
It would be a sort of spiritualist validation of the venue, in a way.
噢 哈里 拜托
Oh, Harry, please.
好了 我知道该服从多数的
Well I know when I've been outnumbered!
阿瑟先生 做得好
Well done, Sir Arthur.
这里通常只有哈里才能说服别人
Usually it's Harry that does all the persuading in this store.
陶勒小姐 如果你不想换部门
Now Miss Towler, if you don't want to move departments,
我可以帮你处理
I can put your case.
其实 我也不希望看到你走
In fact, I shall be sorry to see you go.
你有认真的工作准则
You have an earnest work ethic which indeed,
这准则一直提醒着
from time to time, reminds...
但我话说到这里
But enough about that.
陶勒小姐 你怎么想呢
What do you say, Miss Towler?
马德尔小姐 我想我愿意换
I think I'd like to move, Miss Mardle.
- 如果你没被冒犯的话 - 我了解
- If you wouldn't be terribly offended. - I see.
只是 嗯
It's just, well...
时装部是我希望未来工作的部门
it's the department that I see myself in, in the future.
也不是说我没喜欢过在配饰部工作
Not that I haven't loved every minute here in Accessories.
很好 祝你好运 陶勒小姐
Very well. Good luck, Miss Towler.
祝福你
The best of British to you.
姑娘们 陶勒小姐从现在开始
Ladies. Miss Towler will be working
在勒维利厄斯小姐手下工作
under Miss Ravillious from now on.
如果你们两个中有人想争取高级助理的位置
If either of you wishes to be in the running for the post of Senior Accessories Assistant,
我强烈建议你们不要在工作的时候吃糖
I strongly recommend that you do not suck sweets in the store whilst on duty!
卡布 和银行谈得怎么样了
Where are we with the bank, Crabb?
我刚从那里回来
I've just been there.
情况 情况很棘手 塞尔福里奇先生
It's... It's delicate, Mr Selfridge.
- 我会尽力的 - 好的
- I'm doing my best. - Good.
还有 卡布 今晚在棕榈宫饭店有个降神会
Oh, and Crabb, there's a seance in the Palm Court this evening.
员工也可以来参加
Staff are welcome to attend.
啊 降神会
Ah. The seance.
看来相当一部分人会去了
Looks like quite a few of us are going.
所有魂灵都将会进入我们商场大门
We could be opening up the store to all sorts of spirits!
马德尔小姐
Miss Mardle
格罗夫夫人还尸骨未寒啊
Mrs Grove is scarcely cold in her grave!
哎唷 我的马德尔小姐
My dear Miss Mardle,
你该不会认为她会回来缠住
you hardly think she'll come back and haunt Mr...
根据我们从反应中的判别
As far as we could tell from the responses,
这是詹姆士一世时的一位绅士
he was a Jacobean gentleman
很可能就是詹姆士国王的大臣
and quite possible the secretary to King James.
是的 请就坐
Yes, do please take a seat.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you all for coming.
特别感谢阿瑟爵士以及科里奈先生
And a very big thank you to Sir Arthur and Mr Crenell
谢谢他们与我们分享这次活动
for sharing this experience with us.
我们永远都不应该在塞尔福里奇百货
We should never shy away from being at the forefront
回避前进发展的最前沿
of progress and discovery here at Selfridge's.
让思维放宽
Open minds expand...
获得新经历与新知识
to take in new experiences... and new knowledge.
- 科里奈先生 - 谢谢你
- Mr Crenell. - Thank you.
没有什么值得害怕的 女士们 先生们
There's nothing to be afraid of, ladies and gentlemen.
但如果你们需要笑来舒缓紧张的话 这也可以
But if you feel the need of a nervous laugh, well, that's fine too.
现在 我来解释一下
Now, let me explain.
我们拿出食物饮料作为物质世界的示引
We put out food and drink as a reminder of the physical world.
烛光代表光明和温暖
Candles signifying light and warmth.
来自古埃及仪式的占卜写板
Planchette based on ancient Egyptian rites,
是供魂灵们选择的另一种交流渠道
just another channel of communication should the spirits choose.
有时候 他们渴望交流
Sometimes they wish to commune...
而有时候 他们不愿意
and sometimes they don't.
我们只是给出友好的邀请 仅此而已
We simply extend a friendly invitation. It's no more than that.
抱歉 是我
Sorry. That was me.
人总有一死 紧抓每一天
Memento mori, memento mori, memento mori...
是的 是的 我能感受到你的到来
Yes! Yes, I can feel your presence!
别拘束 加入我们吧 我们是友好的
Please feel free to join us. You are amongst friends.
有人的孪生手足来到了这里
We've got somebody's twin.
一定是某人的孪生手足
Bound to be someone's twin.
我看到一位老男人
I have an elderly gentlemen,
生活在乡下 在萨默塞特郡
lived in the countryside. Somerset.
还有一位 弗洛阿姨
Another. Auntie Flo.
我说对了吗
Have I got that right?
是你的弗洛阿姨 吉蒂
Your Auntie Flo, Kitty!
是啊 可她不是还没死吗
Yes, but she's not dead, is she?
嘘 我看到了一位女士
Ssh. I have a woman.
你刚去世不久
You've not long passed over.
你想要留下信息
You want to pass on a message.
给你的丈夫
Your husband.
是的 是的 我们可以做到
Yes, yes, we can do that.
请讲 你的名字是什么
Please, what is your name?
- H - 海特·格罗夫
- H. - Hettie Grove.
你的名字以H开头
Your name begins with H.
好的 好的 我收到了
Yes. Yes, I've got that.
你要告诉他 你已经脱离苦痛
Tell him you're out of pain
以及感谢他对你多年的照顾
and thank him for all the years he cared for you.
什么?
What's that?
你想要他再婚
You want him to marry again.
带着你的祝福 好的
Marry with your blessing. Yes.
谁...你是谁?
Who... Who is this?
是谁要冲着过来
Who is this trying to push?
是谁想穿过这里?
Who is this trying to push through?
你用力过猛了 先生
You use too much force, sir.
先生 你并没有被邀请
Sir, you've not been invited.
我必须请你...
I must politely ask you to...
我必须请你...
I must ask you to...
友善地离开这里 好先生
Kindly leave us, good sir.
我们并不传达敌意的信息
We do not pass hostile messages!
我重复一遍
I repeat!
我必须请你撤出 如果你不愿意
I must ask you to withdraw and if you will not...
那我们必须 降神会结束!
..then we must. The seance is over!
圈阵破解!
Break the circle!
非常感谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you very much, Mr Selfridge.
在你友好的地盘上 唯灵论者都能宾至如归
The Spiritualists will feel very much at home in your fine establishment.
勇气可嘉 塞尔福里奇夫人
Well done for the pluck. Mrs Selfridge.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge,
我感到有一股强烈的力量靠近您
I felt a strong spirit drawn to you.
不得不说是位怀有恶意的男性
A malign male force, I'm sorry to say.
如果你要规劝他 我很乐意提供私下的降神会
I'd be happy to offer a private session if you'd like me to reason with him.
谢谢 但不用了 科里奈先生
Thank you but no, Mr Crenell.
过去的就过去吧 这不是我现在想要做的
That smacks of dwelling in the past and that's not something I want to do.
但您很出色 谢谢你
Well done, though. Thank you.
谢谢你 弗朗瑟
Thank you, Fraser.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表