剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I'm a very bad cook.
来根烟?
Cigarette?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
很美妙 嗯
It's beautiful. Mm.
这是什么
What is it?
一出叫《波西米亚人》的歌♥剧
It's an opera called La Boheme.
关于什么的
What's it about?
两个学生
Two students.
非常穷困 非常相爱
Very poor, very much in love.
你把一切都看作是故事 或是戏剧 对吧
You see everything like a story, or a play, don't you?
设计需要故事
Design needs story.
还有创造力 则似戏剧
And creativity, it is play.
我想 我终有一日做像你一样的工作
One day, I want to have a job like yours.
你在利用我 陶勒小姐
You're using me, Miss Towler!
你假装喜欢我 是因为你想要我的工作
You pretend to like me, because you want my job!
被你发现了
You found me out.
好多了
Much better.
你是如此漂亮 你知道吗
You're quite beautiful, you know that?
你想要这样吗
You want this?
你确定吗
You're sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I do.
如果我让自己出丑了 还连累你们呢
What if I make an idiot of myself, out with you and Pa?
那我们就回家大笑一场 但你不会的啦
Then we'll go home and laugh about it. But you won't.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你来了 真漂亮
Here you are. How lovely.
露思琳 有些年轻人迫不及待要见你呢
Rosalie, I have some young people who are dying to meet you.
这是罗宾·布莱肯布里 还有他的弟弟理查德
Robin Brackenbury, and his younger brother, Richard,
这位是露思琳 塞尔福里奇
this is Rosalie Selfridge.
赏面让我来给你拿杯香槟吗 塞尔福里奇小姐
Can I get you a glass of champagne, Miss Selfridge?
不 让我来吧
No, let me.
好了 你们俩会认识谁呢
Now, who do you both know?
但 当然了 你们都是远洋之外的老朋友了
But, of course, your old friend from across the water.
弗兰克也在这里
FW's here.
他跟我说 他在纽约建摩天大楼呢
He told me he's building a skyscraper in New York.
这将是整个城市最高的 你们能想象到吗
It'll be the tallest in the whole city. Can you imagine?
嗯 他也不缺钱
Well, he isn't short of a dime or two.
他是在争你的王冠 对吧 哈里
He's vying for your crown, isn't he, Harry?
伦敦可以接受一位美国商业之王 但两个呢
London can accept one American king of commerce, but two?
噢 这就不需要了
Oh, it's de trop...
好了 哈里你要来我的开业典礼吗
Well, Harry, you're coming to the big opening?
我会尽量过去的 我可能会很忙
I'll try my best to be there. I might be busy.
我们的促销就在前一天举♥行♥
Our sale opens the day before.
促销?在塞尔福里奇百货?
A sale, at Selfridges?
那我一定要去看看
That I've gotta see.
这个很不可思议吗
Is that so very surprising?
嗯 你们不像是这种企业嘛
Well, it doesn't seem like that sort of establishment.
可别通知企业登记处噢 你知道我什么意思吧
Doesn't ring any registers, if you know what I mean.
只是见解不同嘛 你是怎么把价格降到最低的
That's a matter of opinion. How do you cut your prices to the bone?
大量进货 把供应商的价格压到最低
Buy in bulk, squeeze your suppliers to the lowest price.
把商品叠高 便宜卖♥♥出
Pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap.
高销量 低利润
Big turnover, small profit margin.
这不是魔术 但是需要经验才能做到
It's not magic, but it takes experience to do it right.
嗯 哦 还要放弃良好的服务
Mm. Oh, and... forget the fancy service.
让你的顾客自助消费
Let your customer help himself.
呃 在塞尔福里奇百货
Well, at Selfridges,
购物必须得到高品质的服务
shopping has to be about quality service.
那你的价格就永远不会达到最低
Then you will never get your prices low enough.
接受我的建议 锁住你的公爵妇人顾客 哈里
Take my advice, stick with your Duchesses, Harry.
普通人就交给我吧
Leave the regular folk to me.
- 今晚真漂亮 露思 - 谢谢你 弗兰克
- Looking lovely this evening, Rose. - Thank you, Frank.
我很遗憾今晚甄妮不能到来
I'm so sorry that Jennie couldn't make it, this evening.
是啊 她觉得不舒服
Yeah, she isn't feeling tip-top.
事实上 我也应该回去看看她了
In fact, I should get back to her pretty soon.
不知道我们们女儿现在怎样了
I wonder how our girl is doing?
我应该去找找她了
I should go and check on her.
- 看看她是否一切还好 - 拜托你了
- Make sure she's all right. - Thank you.
嗯 我设法在家里练习 但我技术并不好
Well, I try to practise at home, but I'm not very good.
是吗
You do?
露思琳
Rosalie.
噢 母亲
Oh, Mother.
这是 罗德里克·坦普尔
This is... Roderick Temple.
你好
Hello.
我还以为你在巴黎呢
I thought you were in Paris.
我上周回来了
I got back last week.
无疑 你们已经认识对方了
Of course, you know each other already.
罗德为你画了那副美丽的画
Roddy did that lovely painting of you.
露思琳?
Rosalie?
噢 很高兴认识你
Oh. It was lovely meeting you.
我也是
You too.
我听说你的画作大获好评
I heard your paintings were well received.
你知道的 我来这里是希望见到你的
You know, I came here hoping to see you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我是有夫之妇
I'm a married woman.
什么都没发生过
Nothing happened.
以后也不会发生什么
Nothing's going to happen.
我很为你的成功感到高兴
I am so very happy for your success.
好了 请允许我失陪
Now, if you will please excuse me...
你有个很可爱的女儿嘛 塞尔福里奇夫人
You have a very lovely daughter, Mrs Selfridge.
你之前都把她藏在哪里了
Where have you been hiding her?
赶紧走 不然就迟到了
Come along or we'll be late.
你带上你的祈祷书了吗 碧翠丝
Do you have your prayer book, Beatrice?
- 带了 - 戈顿呢 - 带了
- Yes. - Gordon? - Yeah.
- 露思琳在哪里 - 她头痛
- Where's Rosalie? - She has a headache.
我已经允许她不用去教堂了
She's asked to be excused from church.
好了 快点
Quickly now.
乔茜 我正在收拾海特的东西
Josie. I was just sorting through some of Hettie's things.
或许我可以帮你
Perhaps I could help you.
我们认识这么多年了
All the years we've known each other,
我从未来过你的家里
I've never been inside your house.
嗯 现在你来了
Well, here it is.
我的小窝
My little retreat.
恐怕这里挺乱的 我正在
It is rather chaotic, I'm afraid. I'm...
收拾她的一些衣物
..sorting through some of her clothes.
我本来
I was erm...
我本来想捐给慈善机构的
I was going to send these away to charity,
但我有个亲戚需要这些
but I have a relative in need.
我在看看哪些合适的
I'm trying to see what's suitable.
你总是这么体贴
You're always so thoughtful.
没有 只是
No, it just...
嗯 只是都扔掉的话似乎浪费了
Well, it seems a waste, to throw it all away.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
这就是斯皮特集市?
So this is Spitfield?
是斯皮塔佛德集市
Spitalfields.
我真惊讶于你从没来过这里
I'm amazed you've never been here.
我猜你或许会得到些灵感
I thought you might get some inspiration.
这就是现实中的人们购物之地
This is where real people do their shopping.
那你是说我不是现实中的人咯?
And I am not a real person? That's what you're saying?
你?你不是
You? No.
你是童话书中的精灵王子
You're a fairy prince from a story book.
好吧 我就当作是好话来听
Well... I'm take that as a compliment.
你小时候也没去过集市吗
Didn't you ever go to the markets when you were a little kid?
我猜法国也有些好的集市吧
I bet they've got some good ones in France.
噢 是的 的确
Oh, yes, they have,
但我的童年不是那样的
but mine wasn't that sort of childhood.
是在你神秘宫殿中吧
In your enchanted palace!
是在城♥堡♥里 没错
It was a chateau, yes.
还有 那里没什么神秘的 相信我
And... there was no enchantment there, believe me.
你看 他们在每平方英寸都填满商品 对吧
Look, they cram every square inch with stuff, don't they?
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你好 维克托 - 天啊
- Hello, Victor. - Blimey.
天上掉钱了还是怎样
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表