剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我只是来看看你们安顿得怎么样
I just called to see how you were all settling in.
我猜你们一定觉得被忽略了 哈里他
I suppose you must be neglected with Harry
塞尔福里奇先生在商场里那么忙
with Mr Selfridge so busy at the store.
我们习惯了 梅夫人 我们也不觉得被忽视了
Oh, we're used to it, Lady Mae. And we don't feel neglected.
还有你见过乐芙小姐吗
And have you met Miss Love,
他们说她是 塞尔福里奇百货商店的灵魂?
the Spirit of Selfridges, as they call her?
对 在开业的时候 我觉得她很有魅力
Yes, at the opening. I thought she was quite charming.
对 她的确有魅力
Yes, yes she does charm people.
尤其是对男人 甚至可以说她就是魅力
Men especially. One could say that's rather her thing.
这些都太令人兴奋了 不是吗
It's all terribly exciting, isn't it
漂亮的新商场 被吸引的所有人
this great new store and all the people who are drawn into it?
太多令人兴奋的东西了
So many exciting possibilities.
新的思想 新的友谊
New ideas, new friendships.
也许我应该多去那里看看
Perhaps I should go there more often.
对 或许你应该多去
Yes, perhaps you should.
但或许你刚刚就是要过去吧
But perhaps you were about to go there as I arrived.
其实 我是想去国家美术馆
Actually, I was thinking of going to the National Gallery.
国家美术馆?
The National Gallery?
亲爱的 开放日是没人去那里的
My dear, no-one goes there on public days.
里面都是那些下等人
It's full of all sorts of riff-raff.
但那些画还是一样的
But the paintings are the same,
不是吗 即使谁去看也好
aren't they, whoever's there to look at them?
真是新鲜的想法
What an original point of view.
我给您叫辆车 塞尔福里奇夫人
I'll get you a cab, Mrs Selfridge.
不用了 让我载你一程吧
No, please. Let me give you a lift.
我的车就停在外面
My motorcar's just outside.
谢谢您 但我想试试搭地铁去
Oh, thank you, but I thought I'd try the underground.
去哪儿 夫人?
Where to, love?
特拉法格广场
Trafalgar Square.
你真是太好了 我知道你很忙
This is so sweet of you. I know how busy you are.
要知道 我总能为你腾出时间 爱伦
Well, you know, I'll always find time for you, Ellen.
上午的事谢谢你
Thank you for this morning.
也许我不该这么小题大做
Perhaps I was wrong to make such a fuss,
但塞尔福里奇百货的灵魂
but the Spirit of Selfridges
一定要非常特别 不是吗?
should be something really special, shouldn't it?
你说得对 爱伦
You've got it, Ellen.
也正是我的想法 塞尔福里奇百货...
That is my idea exactly. Selfridges...
现代化 前卫化
modernity, the future.
改变人们对世界的看法
Changing the way people see the world.
关键是 我们需要找到更多说明这一点的方式
The thing is, we have to find more and more new ways of saying that.
但是 你对我满意吗
But you are pleased with me?
我当然对你满意 非常满意
Of course I'm pleased with you. Very pleased with you.
哦 那对我太重要了 哈里
Oh, that means so much to me, Harry.
因为 要知道我还是有点害怕你
Because, you know, I'm still a little bit afraid of you.
害怕我 为什么
Afraid of me? And why is that?
你非常果断
You're so decisive.
总是精力充沛
You're such a dynamo of energy.
- 嗯 - 你不担心危险
- Hmm. - You don't care about danger.
你就是跳进未知世界里
You just take a leap into the unknown
并勇于承担一切
and devil take the consequences.
某程度上 你就像那个尝试
In your own way, you're as much of a daredevil
飞越英吉利海峡的疯狂法国人热爱冒险
as that crazy Frenchman who's trying to fly the Channel.
你说什么
Say that again.
你知道的 那个大家都在谈论的
You know, the one they're all talking about.
白利安还是...总之 我认为
Blareo or... Anyway, what I had in mind...
我得走了
I've got to go.
什么?
What?
佩雷斯先生 帮我打给弗兰克·爱德华
Mr Perez, get Frank Edwards on the phone.
对不起 我要赶时间 待会来找你
I'm sorry, I've got to dash. I'll catch you later.
别跟任何人说 这事一定要保密
Not a word to anyone. It's all very hush-hush.
格罗夫先生 我需要你去找警监
Mr Grove, I need you to get hold of the Commissioner.
跟他说我们需要十二个警♥察♥站岗
Tell him we need 12 bobbies standing guard -
对宣传很有帮助 卡布先生
very good for publicity. Mr Crabb,
打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
call the insurance company
跟他们说要加多一万元险金 这个非常贵重
and tell them to increase liability by 10,000. it's very valuable.
需要跟他们说明投保的东西是什么吗?
Should I explain to them what it is we're insuring?
不 别跟任何人说 还有问题吗 很好
No. Not a word to anyone. Any more questions? Good.
我今天不会回来了
I'll be gone for the rest of the day.
请问 橱窗该怎么处理?
May I ask, what about the windows?
想想小鸟 恩里
Think birds, Henri!
你得知道他跟每日邮报是有协议的
You know he's signed a deal with the Daily Mail?
我们就加入进去 你跟北岩勋爵有多熟?
We'll get in on it. How well do you know Northcliffe?
我们是一起入行的 我们的交情可以追溯到
We started out together. He and I go way back.
他创办每日邮报的很久以前
Long before he owned the Mail.
那就好
That's good.
总之 我们不是要偷他的东西
Anyway, we're not stealing from him.
我们是要助他增加发行量
We're helping him to double his circulation.
如果成功了 他有好处
If we get it right, he wins,
我们有好处 大家都有好处
we win, everybody wins!
是的 当然 夫人
Yes, of course, madam.
一切都满意吗 夫人
Was everything satisfactory, madam?
是的 特别是服务方面
Yes. Especially the service.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, madam.
到这里来
Come here.
这是给你的
This is for you.
谢谢 夫人 您太慷慨了
Thank you, madam. You're too generous.
能告诉我你的名字吗
May I know your name?
维克托 夫人
Victor, madam.
维克托
Victor.
真是个可爱的名字
That's a lovely name.
维克托 我想办一个小聚会
Victor, I'm thinking of having a little party
明晚八点钟
tomorrow evening at 8:00.
只有几个朋友 但如果有个高级侍应来
Only a few friends, but it would be nice to have a first class waiter
为我们服务就最好了
to look after us.
我想问 你能做那样的工作吗
I wonder, do you ever do evening work like that?
明天晚上我有时间 夫人
I am free tomorrow evening, madam.
哦 很好
Oh, good.
我的名片上面有地址
Here's my card with the address.
你可以...穿这样过来吗
And if you could come... just as you are?
当然可以 夫人
Of course, madam.
到时见
Until then.
真漂亮 是吧?
It's wonderful, isn't it?
他们这里最好的作品之一
One of the best things they have.
能画出这样作品的该是多厉害的天赋啊
what it must be able to paint like that.
是的
Yes.
而且很罕有见到在艺术作品中
And so unusual in a work of art to see
男人被女人拥入怀中
a man laid low by a woman.
我听到的是美国口音吗?
Do I detect an American accent?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, you do.
你是来伦敦度假吗 正如人们所说的欧洲行
Are you in London on holiday? Doing Europe, as they say?
是的 是这样
Yes. Yes, I am.
我们应该...我们应该相互介绍下
We should... We should introduce ourselves.
我叫罗德里克·坦普尔 我是个画家
I'm Roderick Temple. I'm a painter.
露思琳·白金汉
Rosalie Buckingham.
呃...你看 我希望你别介意
Er... look, I hope you don't mind,
但是...我刚才在画你的素描
but erm... I was sketching you just now.
你为什么要那样做?
Why would you do that?
你身上有种沉静的气质
You have this extraordinary quality of stillness about you
我想捕捉到它
and I wanted to capture it.
那你是写实主义画家吗
So you're a realist painter?
不 不 实际上更偏重浪漫主义
No, no. More of a romantic, really.
哦
Oh.
听上去可能很自负
This is probably going to sound quite pretentious,
但是我的目标是捕获内在美
but my aim is to capture the inner beauty
和人类形态所表现的生命奥秘
and the the mystery of life through the human form.
是的 听起来确实很自负 不是吗
Yes, that does sound pretentious, doesn't it?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不 一点也不 我不觉得
No, no, not at all. Not to me.
你也画画吗?
Do you paint yourself?
很多年前 在我...
Years ago, before I was...
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表