剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
敬本婷小姐
To Miss Bunting.
我也这么想 格罗夫先生
That's what i thought, Mr Grove.
你说得很对 多芮斯
You are absolutely right, Doris.
真是有趣的想法
A lovely way of looking at it.
- 谢谢 弗朗瑟- 谢谢 弗朗瑟
- Thank you, Fraser. - Thank you, Fraser.
有没有让你也想去南极洲了
Didn't it just make you want to visit Antarctica?
露思 我想让人再给你画一幅画
Rose, i'm going to commission another portrait of you.
我觉得坦普尔先生没有恰当捕获你的神韵
I don't think Mr Temple captured you properly.
我并不想再画了
I don't think i care for another portrait.
- 但还是谢谢你 - 露思
- Thank you anyway. - Rose?
他说你爱上他了
He says you're in love with him.
相信你所想要相信的 哈里
Believe what you want to believe, Harry.
告诉塞尔福里奇夫人我出去了 谢谢 晚安
Tell Mrs Selfridge i've gone out. Thank you and good night.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表