剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
多了些邀请的意味
It's more of an invitation.
一旦他们摸到了这个
Once they've got one of these in their hands,
定必会爱不释手的
they won't want to let 'em go.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
除此之外 干得漂亮 陶勒小姐
But otherwise, well done, Miss Towler,
干得漂亮 我对你期望很高
well done. I have high hopes for you.
都为明天准备好了?
All set for tomorrow?
我想是的 塞尔福里奇先生
I think so, Mr Selfridge.
你想?不能肯定吗
You think so? Any doubt?
可以 塞尔福里奇先生 都准备好了
No, Mr Selfridge. All set here.
这才是我要听到的
That's what I like to hear.
为明天准备好了吗?好 很好
All set for tomorrow? Good. Very good.
准备好了吗 准备好了吗
All set? All set?
拜托 多芮斯 你现在就该完成的了
Come on, Doris, you should've finished that by now!
腰部太大了
The waist's too big!
我就不该做时装 我是配饰部的啊
I shouldn't be doing fashion anyway. I'm accessories.
你要把后面别起来
You need to stitch the back.
我下去男装部拿工具
I'll run down to haberdashery.
都为明天准备好了?
All set for tomorrow?
是的 先生 准备好了 先生
Yes, sir. All done sir.
很漂亮
Good work.
谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr Selfridge. Thank you, sir.
停下 南茜 地板都被你跳震了
Do stop, Nancy, you're shaking the floorboards!
噢 南茜
Oh, Nancy!
爱伦
Ellen!
这个 亲爱的 就是我离开这的通行证
This, my dear, is my ticket out of here.
晚安 塞尔福里奇先生
Night, Mr Selfridge.
外面有什么迷人的吗?
What's so fascinating out there?
你相信已经下雪了嘛
Would you believe it's starting to snow!
看似老天注定了该死的一切
It looks like it's settling too, of all the damn things!
人们可不会被坏天气阻拦的
People won't let a little bad weather put them off.
正当你以为毫无闪失的时候
Just when you think you've covered every loophole.
我敢说明天一切都会好的
I dare say it'll all be gone by the morning.
唯有祈祷如此了
Well, let's pray it is.
塞尔福里奇商场今日开张!抢先看报啊!
Selfridges store opens today! Read all about it!
真是太棒了 亨利
- It's just wonderful, Harry.
谁说不是呢?
- Ain't it just?
恭喜恭喜 亨利 绝对的高水平 无一例外
Congratulations, Harry! Absolutely top-notch, the whole caboodle!
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge!
马斯克和我很高兴看到你为我们店做的一切
Musker and I are so pleased with what you've done with our store.
我们带了所有朋友来看你多么有商业头脑
We've brought all our friends to see just how clever you are.
十分感谢 梅夫人
Why thank you, Lady Mae.
在他们走前尽你所能鼓励他们多买♥♥
Do encourage them to purchase before they go.
塞尔福里奇太太?我是爱伦·乐芙
Mrs Selfridge? I'm Ellen Love.
我想亨利跟你说过我就是塞尔福里奇的精神了
I expect Harry's told you I'm the Spirit of Selfridge's!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
对你来说真是责任重大啊 乐芙小姐
That must be quite a responsibility for you, Miss Love.
谁能猜到这家店能如此富有魅力呢?
Well, who knew a shop could be this glamorous?
- 你丈夫真是才华无尽啊 - 爱伦
- Is there no end to your husband's talents? - Ellen?
弗兰克! 真高兴见到你
Frank! How good to see you.
多棒啊
Isn't this wonderful?
很棒的一天 卡布 很棒
Great day, Crabb. Great day.
蔚为壮观啊 塞尔福里奇先生 蔚为壮观
As a spectacle, Mr Selfridge. As a spectacle.
晚安 卡布先生
Good night, Mr Crabb.
我们需要来一场表演
We need to put on a show!
他们给我拍的照片 真的太糟了
These pictures they've taken of me. They're just terrible!
不 我不能这样工作
No! I cannot work like this!
我的工作室就在查林十字路对面
My studio's the other side of Charing Cross Road.
我很乐意给你看看我的作品
I'd love to show you some of my work.
没事的 吉蒂!
It's all right, Kitty!
你在这干吗?
What are you doing here?
你就和那试图飞过英吉利海峡的
You're as much a daredevil as that
疯法国人一样胆大妄为
crazy Frenchman trying to fly the Channel.
加来 多佛 塞尔福里奇
Calais, Dover, Selfridges.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表